House R's who voted for infrastructure receiving death threats thanks to MTG

Biff_Poindexter
What does Trump have to do with this bill?? Nothing.

Its a lousy bill and we tax payers will be paying for it. Get ready cause you're a tax payer to.
Because you wouldn't have said shit if Trump passed an infrastructure bill -- so you whining about taxpayers is hypocritical bullshit

Majority of those taxpayers happen to like the infrastructure bill.....

$65 billion for the power grid -- I'd love to see Republican candidates campaigning against improving power grids...

$65 billion for broadband. -- I'd love to see Republican candidates campaigning against improving internet access in rural areas...

$100 billion for airports, railroads and ports -- I'd love to see Republican candidates campaigning against that...

But they won't -- because those things are popular...which is why you see Republicans whining about goofy shit like attacking Big Bird...because they know their base are a bunch of reactionary morons...

Because you wouldn't have said shit if Trump passed an infrastructure bill -- so you whining about taxpayers is hypocritical bullshit

$65 billion for the power grid -- I'd love to see Republican candidates campaigning against improving power grids...

$65 billion for broadband. -- I'd love to see Republican candidates campaigning against improving internet access in rural areas...

$100 billion for airports, railroads and ports -- I'd love to see Republican candidates campaigning against that...

But they won't -- because those things are popular...which is why you see Republicans whining about goofy shit like attacking Big Bird...because they know their base are a bunch of reactionary morons...

Everyone of those items is already happening.

Everyone of those items is already happening.
Defense spending is already happening for the Pentagon but it doesn't stop MORE DEFENSE spending from being authorized every year....

And the fact infrastructure projects are already happening doesn't make them "UNPOPULAR" either

Defense spending is already happening for the Pentagon but it doesn't stop MORE DEFENSE spending from being authorized every year....

And the fact infrastructure projects are already happening doesn't make them "UNPOPULAR" either
Money for infrastructure is allocated years prior to the construction which means the bills have already been paid.
Sometimes you’re really knowledgeable and sometimes, such as in this situation, you don’t have a clue.

Money for infrastructure is allocated years prior to the construction which means the bills have already been paid.
Sometimes you’re really knowledgeable and sometimes, such as in this situation, you don’t have a clue.
And this infrastructure bill funds future projects 5 to 10 years from now...

But remember when I said infrastructure is popular with the majority of American voters and you haven't refuted that point yet??

Do you think Trump had make-believe infrastructure week every 2 weeks because of how unpopular it was with his base?

But remember when I said infrastructure is popular with the majority of American voters and you haven't refuted that point yet??
So is alcohol.
Stupidest argument ever for raising taxes.

Do you think Trump had make-believe infrastructure week every 2 weeks because of how unpopular it was with his base?
So you accept the fact that those who voted for this bill are lying to you that they don’t have the money yet.

So is alcohol.
Stupidest argument ever for raising taxes.
Yea, raising taxes on the wealthiest Americans is very unpopular.....

I'd rather yall campaign against these policies than the bullshit the GOP is dedicated to now...which is racist fear-mongering and attacks on Sesame Street....

If protecting billionaires from paying more in taxes is such a winning campaign strategy...they need to run on it

20211002_073607.jpg

I'd rather yall campaign against these policies than the bullshit the GOP is dedicated to now...which is racist fear-mongering and attacks on Sesame Street....

If protecting billionaires from paying more in taxes is such a winning campaign strategy...they need to run on it

View attachment 562577
If you believe your taxes won’t pay for this you must be on welfare.

View attachment 562577
What does the GOP have to do with money that already exists?
Are you high or purposely playing stupid?

Indeependent
Of course they don't have the money yet. It will at 269 billion to the debt as well. The only good part of the bill is the actual infrastructure repair which is needed.

The green shit, Climate change and more social programs aren't needed at all.

So you accept the fact that those who voted for this bill are lying to you that they don’t have the money yet.
The US government always seems to find the money to pay for wars....so I will not concern troll about the budget when that same US government allocates money (even if by raising taxes) to people who are not of the top 10%
M_005-mlk.008 (15).jpg

It has been the same song for decades...you can be brainwashed by it, I ain't.....

Rush already gave the game away that concern trolling about the budget was full of shit from the start...

The US government always seems to find the money to pay for wars....so I will not concern troll about the budget when that same US government allocates money (even if by raising taxes) to people who are not of the top 10%
View attachment 562581

Rush loved Rush and knew who his audience was.
It has been the same song for decades...you can be brainwashed by it, I ain't.....

Rush already gave the game away that concern trolling about the budget was full of shit from the start...

There is NO excuse for the violence being instigated by idiots like Gosar and Greene. Will Kevin now bump these people from their committee assignments for wanting failing roads and bridges in their districts repaired? It's time to put an end to this bullshit, and start locking people up. 😠

Republican Rep. Fred Upton says he has received over 1,000 calls, including multiple death threats, since he voted Friday to pass the bipartisan infrastructure bill – a measure he helped write earlier this year.​
The calls began when fellow GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, of Georgia, posted Upton's phone number online following the vote. She called him and the other 12 Republicans who voted for the bill "traitors."​
An Upton spokesperson said 90% of the calls are coming from outside the congressman's district in southwest Michigan.​
One man from South Carolina purportedly left a message in which he said, "I hope you die. I hope everybody in your f---ing family dies."​

Oh...what...ever dude...lol. If this were Republicans getting death threats because they pissed off Libtards, you'd condone it.

Funny....Trump is right now bragging about how his imaginary infrastructure bill was gonna be more than the Biden bill..and dumb asses like you will say nothing...

"Yet former President Donald Trump has repeatedly slammed the infrastructure bill and urged Republicans to oppose it, arguing it would deliver Biden a major legislative win. He assailed it again on Sunday, singling out McConnell."

Imagine a moron like Trump who pretended to have infrastructure week, every 2 weeks for 4 years and delivering ZERO -- being upset about a bipartisan infrastructure bill actually passing because it will give someone else a win...

Poor Donnie - Held an "Infrastructure Week" about once a month and each time undermined it by saying something stupid. Now he's pissed that Uncle Joe accomplished in less than a year what he couldn't in four.

Poor Donnie - Held an "Infrastructure Week" about once a month and each time undermined it by saying something stupid. Now he's pissed that Uncle Joe accomplished what he couldn't in four long years.
Joe didn't accomplish jack shit. Congress passed this bill. But, if you want to blame Creepy Joe for this piece of shit, go ahead.

What in the hell is wrong with that bitch anyway? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back