House votes 285-144 to reopen gov't

Oh geez Boehner...you told us there's no chance that there's enough votes to pass a clean CR...

hmmm...guess he was full of sh*t like most republicans are these days

something like 87 repubs voted to approve the Senate bill that was sent to the House. HR2775?

Thats a lot of repubs that jumped ship.

Live Video - C-SPAN | C-SPAN

Actually not.

Those were likely responsible republicans who were never ‘on board’ the ship of fools to begin with.

Don't kid yourself.

They were always on board.

Moving forward Obama should promise that he is going to use every effort to drive them out of congress.

I know he won't but the 2014 midterms should start now.

And he should get his campaign machinery together.

This was ridiculous.

something like 87 repubs voted to approve the Senate bill that was sent to the House. HR2775?

Actually not.

Those were likely responsible republicans who were never ‘on board’ the ship of fools to begin with.

Don't kid yourself.

Moving forward Obama should promise that he is going to use every effort to drive them out of congress.

This was ridiculous.

Obama should fight to remove the tea party and replace them with sensible moderates.

Shows about 1/3d of the districts hate Obama and ACA.

That has not changed.

Actually not.

Don't kid yourself.

This was ridiculous.

There were a good number of republicans in the House and Senate not in support of Cruz’s folly from the outset because it lacked an ‘exit strategy.’

Forum List

Back