Housing affordability is at the lowest level in 37 YEARS.

1663214280299.png

Bernie could fix it! After all the governments' paying for college now. Free houses for everyone...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It's time for another White House Party to celebrate how great the housing market is!! That'll fix it! :113:

I am in no way defending the dumpster fire Biden administration. With that disclaimer put down, allow me to mention many homes I've had my eye on for about a year in our area of Pennsylvania have been dropping sometimes hundreds of thousands of dollars every month or even week. Of course, the homes I am referring to are priced in the 1-3 million dollar range and include sometimes hundreds of acres of land. In our region, it is definitely a buyer's market—if one is in the market for a large property. I've been watching a 650 acre deer farm since last summer which has been up for sale for nearly two years. The property was originally listed for over five million (that's not gonna happen for us, for sure) however, it has since dropped over 3 million dollars. I don't know, maybe it is some kind of effect specific to our local housing market/economy. All of that being said I can't really speak to housing prices in other states. In my dreams I am pulling the trigger on that deer farm though.

Yeah but real estate values are still low. Is there some secret calculation that includes the homeless drug addicts and ten million illegal aliens?

Forum List

Back