Houston Police Captain Arrested By Deep State For Exposing Voter Fraud

You are making excuses.
No I’m not

I just dont believe anything the lying lib media tells me

That story was totally bogus, police say. The man’s truck was full of nothing but A/C parts, and the gunman — Mark Anthony Aguirre, a former Houston Police Department captain — had been paid more than $250,000 by a right-wing organization to pursue far-fetched voter-fraud conspiracy theories.

So now the police are liars.

Fox News will make you look like a drooling fucktard, if you let them....

which you dutifully will....
Cool Biden meme. Tell us what Trump`s (R-Loser) schedule is today and while you`re at it what did he do yesterday? A major Russian hack on our government an out of control pandemic and a president who went AWOL. You and idiots like mac 7 are losers and traitors. Trump and Putin love you and that`s all that matters to losers.
Hi Chang, good to see you again! I don't know what Trump is doing today, but smart money says he won't be breaking his foot trying to jack the dog off in the shower. The same people also say he won't be molesting his daughter in the shower and turning her into a meth head either, so there's that.

Have a fun day trying to decide whether to off yourself with a chainsaw or a woodchipper, ya filthy little chink.

Of an air conditioning repair man? LOL. I mean, I know it's not funny, this is why Trump supporters are dangerous. This guy could have been killed. But this happened BEFORE the election. Did an investigation and then invented a crime. Judge, jury, and if need be, executioner. All hail the cult of Trump! :)
Dangerous!? What else could we be after seeing a corrupt piece of shit steal an election. Wait till we organize.

"A former Houston police captain was arrested after allegedly running a man off the road and threatening him at gunpoint — what prosecutors say was part of an elaborate attempt to find evidence for a false conspiracy theory of widespread voter fraud in Harris County -- Mark Aguirre was working on behalf of a powerful Republican megadonor’s group to investigate unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud when, in October, he allegedly pulled a gun on a man described by the Harris County district attorney’s office as an “innocent and ordinary” air conditioner repairman."

An air condition repairman huh?? Yea right, that is what they want you to think....Capt. Aguirre had been staking this guy out for 4 days and he had proof that this so-called repairman was behind the massive voter fraud plot in Texas -- Capt Aguirre is one of many investigators hired by wealthy culture warrior, Steve Hotze -- this is why the Deep State leaped into action and arrested this man to keep him silent.....
Double trouble for the fraud "investigator"!

Houston voter fraud vigilante suspect has Covid-19, his lawyer says

"A former Houston police captain was arrested after allegedly running a man off the road and threatening him at gunpoint — what prosecutors say was part of an elaborate attempt to find evidence for a false conspiracy theory of widespread voter fraud in Harris County -- Mark Aguirre was working on behalf of a powerful Republican megadonor’s group to investigate unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud when, in October, he allegedly pulled a gun on a man described by the Harris County district attorney’s office as an “innocent and ordinary” air conditioner repairman."

An air condition repairman huh?? Yea right, that is what they want you to think....Capt. Aguirre had been staking this guy out for 4 days and he had proof that this so-called repairman was behind the massive voter fraud plot in Texas -- Capt Aguirre is one of many investigators hired by wealthy culture warrior, Steve Hotze -- this is why the Deep State leaped into action and arrested this man to keep him silent.....

I saw this story. Isn’t it true that when the police opened the truck they found exactly zero ballots? All they found was tools and parts for air conditioner repairs?

This is why the former cop is in trouble. He had a great theory. Just no proof. And he decided to roll the dice. Now he is looking at prison. Because he believed his own insane theory.

There was no evidence in the truck despite the assurances of the former captain that there were hundreds of thousands of ballots inside.
Did the investigator confirm that?

as long as we only have your side of the story you have nothing

There was no evidence in the truck despite the assurances of the former captain that there were hundreds of thousands of ballots inside.
Did the investigator confirm that?

as long as we only have your side of the story you have nothing

The police who responded to the scene opened the truck. Right there. Right then. Nothing but AC repair parts and tools according to the cops.

Prove that this air condition repairman committed a criminal act that deserved him being ran off the road and held at gunpoint..
You prove that he didnt

I win.
This is just a bullshit story trying to say all the real fraud is fake. Liars all.

So the police on the scene were liars all? They opened the truck. Right there.

Prove that this air condition repairman committed a criminal act that deserved him being ran off the road and held at gunpoint..
You prove that he didnt

I win.
This is just a bullshit story trying to say all the real fraud is fake. Liars all.

The whole thing is fake. Prolly never happened. Prove it happened.

You prove that he didnt

I win.

If Trumpers couldn't gaslight; their world would be even darker....gaslighting in the only light they have left......so sad

Forum List

Back