How a "great" president dealt with "Russian interference in our elections"!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
"Waaaaaa...cut it out!" <whimper>

Barack Hussein Obama, circa 2012.

Whispering quietly in Russian official's ear, not knowing the mic isn't off: "Psssst...tell Putin...I'll have more 'flexibility' once the election is over".

President Hussein, circa 2012.

"Waaaaaa...cut it out!" <whimper>

Barack Hussein Obama, circa 2012.
Better than how tRump is handling it.

5a82cfcbd03072da0f8b4574-750-499.jpg

Whispering quietly in Russian official's ear, not knowing the mic isn't off: "Psssst...tell Putin...I'll have more 'flexibility' once the election is over".

President Hussein, circa 2012.
So republicans are now bigger bitches to putin than obama? What point are you trying to make?

Obama exhibited "strength" towards Putin, from the start.

"There is no serious expert out there that suggests YOU COULD EVEN hack the election. Stop whining and go out there and win!"

Hussein Obama, circa 2016.

I guess elections are "hacked" only when Dems loose:

WOW. The crazies from both sides are out in force today. Since it didn't happen, neither side dealt with it. Like it or not, Trump is president, deal with it.

WOW. The crazies from both sides are out in force today. Since it didn't happen, neither side dealt with it. Like it or not, Trump is president, deal with it.
Russian interference did occur. I can't believe you assfucks still try to deny it.

Russian interference has occurred since the 1930's. The only reason that Democrats got concerned was Russians hacking their computers and exposing their criminal activity.

Trump on election meddling

I asked him but he said no way jose

I asked a second time in a private meeting and I confiscated all notes and papers of that encounter but trust me

he denied it and was very insulted by such an accusation

Later on the same day Putin before the press proclaimed "I wanted trump to win" with a smile and a twinkle in his eye.

Trump - I was joking when I asked Russian to find those missing tapes. How was I to know that they would begin hacking efforts that same day.

As president trump couldn't accept the vote count even though he won, instead lets start a voter fraud investigation. Months later they disbanded

imagine if he had instead started a Russian interference investigation, then at least he would have got some results

and when Putin with a smile on his face and his puppy eyes denied that he wasn't aware of any hacking, Trump could have pulled out a report and gave it to him so that he could read it. The translator could have translated it for him.

I bet he would have released those notes.

So here we are 2 years later with warnings of Russians gearing up for round two and in the White house
It is so quite that you can hear the mice as they abandon ship

God forbid!
The Russkies might spend another whole 100k to buy Facebook ads in order to indoctrinate the whole American electorate to throw the election.....:huh1:

Forum List

Back