How a "great" president dealt with "Russian interference in our elections"!

Wow! I bet that would really work. "Vadimar, quit doing that, or else."
Trump: "Vlad either you quit meddling in our election or I won't build that Trump Tower in Moscow!!!!!"
Trump: "Oh wait a minute"
Hang in their Princess. There's only 5 1/2 more years to go. :laughing0301:

jean-mueller-report-jpg.252279

I expect President Kushner to succeed Trump. America is ready for its first Jewish President IMHO.

Trump: "Vlad either you quit meddling in our election or I won't build that Trump Tower in Moscow!!!!!"

I expect President Kushner to succeed Trump. America is ready for its first Jewish President IMHO.
It will be Pence / Kushner or Pence / Don Jr. In 2024. By then the Democratic Party and much of the main stream fake news media will have already self-destructed.

It will be Pence / Kushner or Pence / Don Jr. In 2024. By then the Democratic Party and much of the main stream fake news media will have already self-destructed.

Don Jr. would be a better running mate for Pence than Kushner IMHO. Pence is pretty mellow, Don Jr. could keep the ticket fired up. Kushner is real mellow too.

Don Jr. would be a better running mate for Pence than Kushner IMHO. Pence is pretty mellow, Don Jr. could keep the ticket fired up. Kushner is real mellow too.
Either way, all of Trump's family including Ivanka will play important roles in the next administration, while Trump himself will be very active behind the scene.

Forum List

Back