How a US prison camp helped create ISIS

Fuck you, you stupid fucking brainwashed scumbag. You fucking moron. You fucking piece of shit. One trick pony.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Sixth months before the U.S. invaded Iraq, Netanyahu, who previously served as Israel's prime minister from 1996 to 1999, was invited to testify before the House to offer an Israeli perspective on the advisability of toppling Saddam Hussein. "If you take out Saddam’s regime, I guarantee you that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region," Netanyahu said at the time. "The task and the great opportunity and challenge is not merely to effect the ouster of the regime, but also to transform that society and thereby begin the process of democratizing the Arab world."

Kerry Questions Netanyahu s Foreign Policy Cred Mocks Him For Iraq War Support

Whoa, got a mouth on you don't you!!! Guess I hit a nerve of yours. If your a Zionist potty mouths are to be expected. I don't let it bother me, in one ear , out the other!!

Hopefully we will never heed his advice again.

It is unfortunate that people in the US did not kill Saddam way back in the 60s when it became apparent that he was a depraved madman -----a future hero for shit like Penelope who still dances on the dead bodies of the hundreds of thousands he murdered to delight sick sluts. She especially enjoy the memory of the sight of piles of dead children rotting in the sun

Liberals like them (actually they are commies that we call liberals) are nothing but walking billboards and cliches.

They have no ability to think for themselves. They just parrot the talking points.

BOOOOOSH, CHENEY, BIG OIL, MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING, CAPITALISM IS EVIL, WHITE MAN, CHRISITIANS.

They are all pathetic.

I hate them.

Oh I am a white female Christian, now what cha going to do. I believe its you , conservatives that soak in Fox news and think its all true.
The US created ISIS by pitting one sect against the other in Iraq and generally being shitty to everyone there.

ISIS. ISIS. SYRIA. Obama wanted Assad gone. At any cost. At any price.

Baghdadi took it to the streets of Syria. While Obama was calling them Junior Varsity. It's on record.

LOOK AT THE NAME AGAIN. ISIS.

Obama owns ISIS.
Obama's responsible for an organization which formed in 2003??

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
They actually seem to think Iraq was a stable, operational democracy at some point.

It was stable enough to threaten Israel. That was their downfall.

rosie>>> You guys over use pronouns Who was "they" who thought Iraq was a stable, operational democracy? In what way did Iraq
"threaten" Israel? When did Obama decide to get rid of Assad and why? why and when?

Truly you jest that you don't know Obama's anti Assad regime change plan to the point that I can pull up a NEW YORK TIMES article that backs me that the CIA was working hand in hand with Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey to funnel weapons and cash via ARE YOU READY the syrian mb to the "rebels".

Sixth months before the U.S. invaded Iraq, Netanyahu, who previously served as Israel's prime minister from 1996 to 1999, was invited to testify before the House to offer an Israeli perspective on the advisability of toppling Saddam Hussein. "If you take out Saddam’s regime, I guarantee you that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region," Netanyahu said at the time. "The task and the great opportunity and challenge is not merely to effect the ouster of the regime, but also to transform that society and thereby begin the process of democratizing the Arab world."

Kerry Questions Netanyahu s Foreign Policy Cred Mocks Him For Iraq War Support

Whoa, got a mouth on you don't you!!! Guess I hit a nerve of yours. If your a Zionist potty mouths are to be expected. I don't let it bother me, in one ear , out the other!!

Hopefully we will never heed his advice again.

It is unfortunate that people in the US did not kill Saddam way back in the 60s when it became apparent that he was a depraved madman -----a future hero for shit like Penelope who still dances on the dead bodies of the hundreds of thousands he murdered to delight sick sluts. She especially enjoy the memory of the sight of piles of dead children rotting in the sun

Liberals like them (actually they are commies that we call liberals) are nothing but walking billboards and cliches.

They have no ability to think for themselves. They just parrot the talking points.

BOOOOOSH, CHENEY, BIG OIL, MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING, CAPITALISM IS EVIL, WHITE MAN, CHRISITIANS.

They are all pathetic.

I hate them.

Oh I am a white female Christian, now what cha going to do. I believe its you , conservatives that soak in Fox news and think its all true.
ISIS. ISIS. SYRIA. Obama wanted Assad gone. At any cost. At any price.

Baghdadi took it to the streets of Syria. While Obama was calling them Junior Varsity. It's on record.

LOOK AT THE NAME AGAIN. ISIS.

Obama owns ISIS.

They actually seem to think Iraq was a stable, operational democracy at some point.

rosie>>> You guys over use pronouns Who was "they" who thought Iraq was a stable, operational democracy? In what way did Iraq
"threaten" Israel? When did Obama decide to get rid of Assad and why? why and when?

Truly you jest that you don't know Obama's anti Assad regime change plan to the point that I can pull up a NEW YORK TIMES article that backs me that the CIA was working hand in hand with Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey to funnel weapons and cash via ARE YOU READY the syrian mb to the "rebels".

so ??? the US did not ask me. I have known Syrians who escaped Syria -----for---uhm----more than 40 years----sorta-----not really close friends or relatives----just people with whom I worked and were my patients MOST of them ---Christians----a few jews. -----My understanding from them was that they ESCAPED THE FILTH OF ASSADs----chronic sadistic maniacs more recently I learned that they are stinking disgusting BAATHISTS----ie arab nationalist Nazis--- very much like pig GAMAL ABDEL NASSER and DISGUSTING MURDERING PIG SADDAM HUSSEIN-----for my part-----the faster they shoot that pig in the head the better life will be on planet earth

They are all pathetic.

I hate them.

so ??? the US did not ask me. I have known Syrians who escaped Syria -----for---uhm----more than 40 years----sorta-----not really close friends or relatives----just people with whom I worked and were my patients MOST of them ---Christians----a few jews. -----My understanding from them was that they ESCAPED THE FILTH OF ASSADs----chronic sadistic maniacs more recently I learned that they are stinking disgusting BAATHISTS----ie arab nationalist Nazis--- very much like pig GAMAL ABDEL NASSER and DISGUSTING MURDERING PIG SADDAM HUSSEIN-----for my part-----the faster they shoot that pig in the head the better life will be on planet earth

Oh so ISIS is your answer? You prefer them?

They are all pathetic.

I hate them.

Oh so ISIS is your answer? You prefer them?

the islamo Nazi stinking shit propaganda that the US is supporting ISIS ---or the TYPICAL ISLAMO NAZI WHORE rant that ISIS Is a
MOSSAD PLOT ------is ---what it is -----typical Nazi shit. I first began reading your shit when I was only ten years old------ MANY MANY DECADES AGO-----I am on to you ---- I actually grew up I a Nazi town in the USA--------I know your stinking shit. I read the writings of your fellow Nazi war criminals who were EMPLOYED IN SYRIA -----long before I understood that Syria is a muslim country----all the Syrians I knew back then were christians

Forum List

Back