How about a Dog Lover's Thread?

DFOaObgUAAATV7I.jpg

dogs in washington...

4T2A3574-1024x683.jpg

IMG_5094-1-819x1024.jpg

Dog-Photos-92-1024x683.jpg

4T2A0972-2-1024x683.jpg

and here's Low Energy Rocco, the dog of Senator Deb Fischer. he sleeps 18 hours a day...

4T2A3371-1024x683.jpg

A rescue worker carries two dogs to safety after evacuating their family from floodwaters in Houston, Texas.

DIQ5UtcXoAEKP2c.jpg

Dad & Son Rescue 40 Dogs Left Behind During The Flood

Even though the citizens in Brazoria, Texas were warned about the flood, many family dogs were abandoned in the midst of the chaos.
However, the dad and younger brother of a Redittor named Dustyham took the risk to save ’em.

Being equipped with a motorboat, the animal-loving kind-hearted due rescued about 40 stranded dogs.

This was forecasted a week or so in advance, some situations I can understand. Not this one! – Wrote DUSTYHAM

It is clearly possible that the owners were away from home and not able to come back to their pooches. Whatever the reason, the poor tail-waggers were brought to safety.

They all went to temporary shelter set up by the local humane society – DUSTYHAM explained

All of the 40 dogs will be cared for until their owners come to pick them all up or they’re adopted. If you want to he the shelter look after these dogs, please consider making a donation RIGHT HERE!

Despite the fact that the citizen of Brazoria, Texas were warned about the flood, many dogs were just left behind.

dad-son-save-dogs-flood-texas-3.jpg

dad-son-save-dogs-flood-texas-1.jpg

article-2483436-192086AA00000578-956_634x421.jpg

Two firefighters with the Austin Fire Department were pictured saving a dog from flood waters in central Texas yesterday.

The department posted the picture of firefighters Matt Harvey and Michael Cooper with the animal to their Facebook page, saying: 'We don't just rescue two-legged victims...we love our four legged friends as well.

The animal looks like it's been through a lot, and clings to one of the firefighters as if they're hugging.

Read more: 'We don't just rescue two-legged victims': Touching moment firefighters save dog from flood waters | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Two firefighters with the Austin Fire Department were pictured saving a dog from flood waters in central Texas yesterday.

The department posted the picture of firefighters Matt Harvey and Michael Cooper with the animal to their Facebook page, saying: 'We don't just rescue two-legged victims...we love our four legged friends as well.

The animal looks like it's been through a lot, and clings to one of the firefighters as if they're hugging.

Read more: 'We don't just rescue two-legged victims': Touching moment firefighters save dog from flood waters | Daily Mail Online
Dear abby. I need some help. My little half shitzu half Datsun has this really aggressive move where he lunges for the bigger dogs throat. So far they've all put up with him at the dog park. A few have went at him but he hasn't been hurt yet. He's gonna get it sooner or later so the behavior has to stop.

My neighbor has a pit bull. It is not socialized. My dog and it almost had an encounter. I was getting out my car with coffee and phone and my dog ran to the end of his retractable leash. Of course I spilled my coffee. But if my dog ever gets loose and attacks that dog he's dead. What can I do to change this behavior? I let it go too long. Thought it was funny or cute but it's not.

Also real aggressive when first coming into the park. Makes the dogs on the other side think a fights about to happen.

Dear abby. I need some help. My little half shitzu half Datsun has this really aggressive move where he lunges for the bigger dogs throat. So far they've all put up with him at the dog park. A few have went at him but he hasn't been hurt yet. He's gonna get it sooner or later so the behavior has to stop.

My neighbor has a pit bull. It is not socialized. My dog and it almost had an encounter. I was getting out my car with coffee and phone and my dog ran to the end of his retractable leash. Of course I spilled my coffee. But if my dog ever gets loose and attacks that dog he's dead. What can I do to change this behavior? I let it go too long. Thought it was funny or cute but it's not.

Also real aggressive when first coming into the park. Makes the dogs on the other side think a fights about to happen.

Call the Dog Whisperer.

Forum List

Back