How about a "Let's Dump On Carly Fio-RINO" thread!

A bitch? Really?

Seek help
A fake. A liberal. And a liar. Not worth my vote. I want a conservative not a Democrat

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
That's nice. Not sure what the fuck it has do do with my post but whatever
Seems I take issue with you trying to mold others language. if the poster finds this fake woman a bitch as I do as well then he/she should say so.

hive mind

Donald Trump is the biggest fake of all of them so what's that make him? A bastard perhaps?
Perhaps he is..... but at least he was honest about donating to Hillary Clinton ' s campaign. .......funny how your girl seems to hide her donations to her

A bitch? Really?

Seek help
A fake. A liberal. And a liar. Not worth my vote. I want a conservative not a Democrat

Seems I take issue with you trying to mold others language. if the poster finds this fake woman a bitch as I do as well then he/she should say so.

hive mind

Donald Trump is the biggest fake of all of them so what's that make him? A bastard perhaps?
Perhaps he is..... but at least he was honest about donating to Hillary Clinton ' s campaign. .......funny how your girl seems to hide her donations to her

Funny you think there is any difference lol. Truly funny

hive mind

There is.... one didn't lie the other did. Tell me is it the fact that Carly donated heavily to democrats that you like or the fact that as CEO to Hewlett Packard she illegally sold product to Iran making it easier for them to fund terrorism? I am truly wanting to know what is it about this lying hag that turns you on? Also why do you think it has to be ether the hag or the comb over ...did all the other candidates drop out and only you know?

hive mind

There is.... one didn't lie the other did. Tell me is it the fact that Carly donated heavily to democrats that you like or the fact that as CEO to Hewlett Packard she illegally sold product to Iran making it easier for them to fund terrorism? I am truly wanting to know what is it about this lying hag that turns you on? Also why do you think it has to be ether the hag or the comb over ...did all the other candidates drop out and only you know?

My guy was Walker. Your hard on for Trump is ridiculous. He is by far a worse candidate than her. Trump only respects himself. Anyone who supports him at the expense of nearly every other candidate is lost in space and deserves 0 respect.

The face is about persona.

GOP-3.jpg

8259329987_88fbab5dfe.jpg

hive mind

My guy was Walker. Your hard on for Trump is ridiculous. He is by far a worse candidate than her. Trump only respects himself. Anyone who supports him at the expense of nearly every other candidate is lost in space and deserves 0 respect.
You don't know shit. You are defending a scumbag because you don't like a bragart and think this makes you smart. No it makes you a fucking low info fool. People like you are the reason why we get McCain and Romney as nominees and wonder how it is the idiot democrat keeps winning. Don't want trump? Don't vote for him. I know I wont. But I will guarantee he is far more honest then Carly

hive mind

You don't know shit. You are defending a scumbag because you don't like a bragart and think this makes you smart. No it makes you a fucking low info fool. People like you are the reason why we get McCain and Romney as nominees and wonder how it is the idiot democrat keeps winning. Don't want trump? Don't vote for him. I know I wont. But I will guarantee he is far more honest then Carly

I'm low info? I don't like Trump because he's a fucking fraud. He is a bored tycoon who is playing patticake with idiot voters to entertain himself. Literally NOTHING about the man is genuine.

Lol

Just STFU and get back to your register idiot.

I'm low info? I don't like Trump because he's a fucking fraud. He is a bored tycoon who is playing patticake with idiot voters to entertain himself. Literally NOTHING about the man is genuine.

Lol

At least I have a job . You low info fools are disgusting. Would give away everything because you hate a guy who made more money then you...... why don't you try doing your due diligence and look up candidates instead of letting the media do your thinking for you

Lol

At least I have a job . You low info fools are disgusting. Would give away everything because you hate a guy who made more money then you...... why don't you try doing your due diligence and look up candidates instead of letting the media do your thinking for you

I don't hate Trump. In fact I admire his business capabilities. He took his dad's money and exploded the value of it. That is a trait to be admired not condemned. But in my opinion it is his only qualifying trait.
I am not a shill for Carly, I don't have any idea who I will support now that Walker is out.
But I do want to apologize for ripping you on your job. Your life is your business, I reacted poorly to your low info attack.

I still have very little respect for Trump though

Lol

I don't hate Trump. In fact I admire his business capabilities. He took his dad's money and exploded the value of it. That is a trait to be admired not condemned. But in my opinion it is his only qualifying trait.
I am not a shill for Carly, I don't have any idea who I will support now that Walker is out.
But I do want to apologize for ripping you on your job. Your life is your business, I reacted poorly to your low info attack.

I still have very little respect for Trump though
Which of S fine except he has no bearing on why she is a scumbag liberal liar

hive mind

I humbly disagree. If Trump respected himself he wouldn't treat himself so poorly.

• Just What Is Carly Fiorina’s Record?
    Red State ^ | 9-25-2015 | Erick Erickson
    My ten year old told me she wanted to organize the kids in her class to support Carly Fiorina. Ms. Fiorina’s speech was the only Presidential speech at the RedState Gathering that my daughter wanted to hear. She’s a big fan. In fact, Fiorina’s 2016 Presidential campaign has been very impressive and she has been sharp. Her debate performances have been impressive. The points she has made on life and limited government have been spot on. But I still have concerns about Carly Fiorina. Conservatives who want to hold up Donald Trump’s prior positions should do the same to Carly...

Forum List

Back