How about an apology from the left?

Removing a post is not evidence of wrongdoing,Durbin has not retracted his statement.

So you are calling the President a liar? His mouth piece has repeatedly said no one said any such thing.

Carney did not speak for the President,Carney said he(Carney) was unaware of the comment. But no one knows every thing said in a conference.

Removing a post is not evidence of wrongdoing,Durbin has not retracted his statement.

So you are calling the President a liar? His mouth piece has repeatedly said no one said any such thing.

Carney did not speak for the President,Carney said he(Carney) was unaware of the comment. But no one knows every thing said in a conference.

Good god you are a fucking MORON. The white house has stated for the record on several occasions that NO ONE disrespected the President, that NO ONE said what was claimed.

You are beyond stupid to cling to a claim that was announced by the supposed source as false.

Are there ANY responsible liberals on this board? Any sane ones? Or are you all willing to allow a lie to be spread when your own party leader has stated it never happened?

Good god you are a fucking MORON. The white house has stated for the record on several occasions that NO ONE disrespected the President, that NO ONE said what was claimed.

You are beyond stupid to cling to a claim that was announced by the supposed source as false.

Good... show one of these "several occasions". I would like to believe Pete Sessions has an ounce of class but his history tells a different story.

You may as well give up on this, the left will be parroting this crap for decades, just like they attribute the words of Tina Fey to Sarah Palin without thinking twice. They're just stupid fucks incapable of original thought.

Good... show one of these "several occasions". I would like to believe Pete Sessions has an ounce of class but his history tells a different story.

Look you ignorant fuck Carney speaks FOR the President not himself.

Well no one in the meeting in question said it, but I will, "I can't stand to either look or listen to Barry, he makes me feel the need to VOMIT."

obama-koolaid_zpsb0c1acff.jpg

you have to be kidding.

the left never apologizes.

because they always lie, so being caught is just a minor nuisance in the avalanche of lies they are spewing around, so they do not even consider it a shame

When Carney says "not that I'm aware of" he is speaking for himself. Is this bizarro word? "I" is still first person on USMB?

When Carney says "not that I'm aware of" he is speaking for himself. Is this bizarro word? "I" is still first person on USMB?

Retard and stupid to boot. Winning combination.

You may as well give up on this, the left will be parroting this crap for decades, just like they attribute the words of Tina Fey to Sarah Palin without thinking twice. They're just stupid fucks incapable of original thought.

True. Next up? The left will be saying "See! We TOLD YOU that the earth was flat!!" :lol:

Forum List

Back