How about an apology from the left?

Look you ignorant fuck Carney speaks FOR the President not himself.

When Carney says "not that I'm aware of" he is speaking for himself. Is this bizarro word? "I" is still first person on USMB?

Retard and stupid to boot. Winning combination.

How in the hell did you make Sargent? So when Carney said " not that I'm aware of" was he speaking for himself or the Commander In Chief ?

Last edited:
The decision resolves a point of tension between the White House and one of President Barack Obama's most loyal defenders. The White House says the error stemmed from a "miscommunication."

So is the white house lying about this?

U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin on Monday removed a Facebook post that erroneously claimed a GOP leader had told the president, "I can't even stand to look at you," saying he's satisfied that people now know he's not to blame for the mistake.

Is Durbin lying about this?

is this a lie?

The post drew rebukes from Republicans, including House Speaker John Boehner, who said no such statement was made. Though the White House quickly said the information was wrong, Durbin had declined to remove the post until Monday.

Is Durbin lying here?

They gave me a bad quote and then they said it didn't occur," Durbin said Monday, speaking to reporters after he and U.S. Sen. John McCain spoke to a civic group about immigration reform in Chicago. "Now it's history, it's behind us."

Durbin removes post after White House miscue - Yahoo Finance

This was a mistake as was reported early on, yet members of this board insisted it not only was true but that the report it was false was a lie.

How about an apology?

You could expect an apology from Durbin, but the entire left is not responsible for what he did.

Actually I want an apology from the board members that when shown it was not true continue to claim it is true. And I would appreciate the left leaning members that understand it never happened telling their brethren they are wrong just like those on the right here that routinely tell their side when they are wrong.

This was a mistake as was reported early on, yet members of this board insisted it not only was true but that the report it was false was a lie.

How about an apology?

You could expect an apology from Durbin, but the entire left is not responsible for what he did.

Actually I want an apology from the board members that when shown it was not true continue to claim it is true. And I would appreciate the left leaning members that understand it never happened telling their brethren they are wrong just like those on the right here that routinely tell their side when they are wrong.
You'd be better off to start selling snow cones in hell before you think the leftards here will ever admit lying or being wrong.

They have no conscience, no shame, and quite frankly, just don't give a fuck, so long as they can further their filthy, godless, commie agenda.

You'd be better off to start selling snow cones in hell before you think the leftards here will ever admit lying or being wrong.

They have no conscience, no shame, and quite frankly, just don't give a fuck, so long as they can further their filthy, godless, commie agenda.

Durbin is standing by his statement and until Obama says it didn't happen there is no proof it didn't happen. And why would the "left" apologize for believing Pete Sessions is classless enough to make those comments?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJHf2q6Hbig"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJHf2q6Hbig[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ESol6c4u0]Town Hall with Rep. Pete Sessions - YouTube[/ame]

Durbin is standing by his statement and until Obama says it didn't happen there is no proof it didn't happen. And why would the "left" apologize for believing Pete Sessions is classless enough to make those comments?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJHf2q6Hbig]Countdown: Worst Person Feb. 5, 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ESol6c4u0]Town Hall with Rep. Pete Sessions - YouTube[/ame]

You did not read my link Durbin ADMITTED the white house gave him bad information. The White House admitted it never happened. I quoted the article for you.

You may as well give up on this, the left will be parroting this crap for decades, just like they attribute the words of Tina Fey to Sarah Palin without thinking twice. They're just stupid fucks incapable of original thought.

True. Next up? The left will be saying "See! We TOLD YOU that the earth was flat!!" :lol:

No, that's the rightwing position. The right thinks the earth has 4 corners and is 6000 years old.

You may as well give up on this, the left will be parroting this crap for decades, just like they attribute the words of Tina Fey to Sarah Palin without thinking twice. They're just stupid fucks incapable of original thought.

True. Next up? The left will be saying "See! We TOLD YOU that the earth was flat!!" :lol:

No, that's the rightwing position. The right thinks the earth has 4 corners and is 6000 years old.

Actually very few people believe that the earth is 6000 years old, a couple small Christians sects do and that is it.

As to THIS thread, notice how you still did not call to task those in it that claim the incident happened even after both the White House and Durbin admit it did not.

The decision resolves a point of tension between the White House and one of President Barack Obama's most loyal defenders. The White House says the error stemmed from a "miscommunication."

So is the white house lying about this?

U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin on Monday removed a Facebook post that erroneously claimed a GOP leader had told the president, "I can't even stand to look at you," saying he's satisfied that people now know he's not to blame for the mistake.

Is Durbin lying about this?

is this a lie?

The post drew rebukes from Republicans, including House Speaker John Boehner, who said no such statement was made. Though the White House quickly said the information was wrong, Durbin had declined to remove the post until Monday.

Is Durbin lying here?

They gave me a bad quote and then they said it didn't occur," Durbin said Monday, speaking to reporters after he and U.S. Sen. John McCain spoke to a civic group about immigration reform in Chicago. "Now it's history, it's behind us."

The left's reaction:

truthshieldscopy0sf.jpg

Removing a post is not evidence of wrongdoing,Durbin has not retracted his statement.

So you are calling the President a liar? His mouth piece has repeatedly said no one said any such thing.

Carney did not speak for the President,Carney said he(Carney) was unaware of the comment. But no one knows every thing said in a conference.

Bullshit.

From my thread:

White House admits it was behind rumor that GOP leader told Obama 'I cannot even stand to look at you' during tense government shutdown meeting

It never happened. Check this out. This is just so unreal.

article-2474956-18C35EA600000578-784_638x459.jpg

Never said it: GOP Rep. Pete Sessions was blamed for telling President Obama that he couldn't stand the sight of him, but now Democrats are walking that claim back and admitting that the rumor began in the White House

AND guess who started the rumor?

article-2474956-18F644CA00000578-225_308x425.jpg

Deputy White House Chief of Staff Rob Nabors is allegedly the official who told Sen. Harry Reid about the phony quote and attributed it to Rep. Pete Sessions

White House admits it was behind rumor that GOP leader told Obama 'I cannot even stand to look at you' during tense government shutdown meeting | Mail Online[/B]

Last edited:
Good... show one of these "several occasions". I would like to believe Pete Sessions has an ounce of class but his history tells a different story.

Look you ignorant fuck Carney speaks FOR the President not himself.

When Carney says "not that I'm aware of" he is speaking for himself. Is this bizarro word? "I" is still first person on USMB?

Well I guess you never got up to speed on this. You can say you were wrong anytime now.

Asked about the senator's description of the exchange on Wednesday, Carney issued a flat denial.

'I looked into this and spoke with somebody who was in that meeting, and it did not happen,' he said during his press briefing on Wednesday.

And a spokesman for House Speaker John Boehner, who participated in the meeting, seconded Carney's early statement.

White House admits it was behind rumor that GOP leader told Obama 'I cannot even stand to look at you' during tense government shutdown meeting | Mail Online

How about an apology?

Are you going to apologize for Joe Wilson's "You lie!" comment?

Then go fuck yourself, you god-damn hypocrite!

I don't recall that but if it was about Obama care what was the lie? Also I did not start nor defend a thread where you are defending a position that claims rightwingers are doing exactly what your butt buddies are doing in this thread.

Forum List

Back