How about an apology from the left?

Gosh, first Durbin says that the WH lied to him, which they obviously did, then he says that the misunderstanding is now AOK. Whow.

"There was a miscommunication when the White House read out that meeting to Senate Democrats, and we regret the misunderstanding," White House spokesman Jay Carney said, adding that the quote was not accurate.

Durbin said Monday that there was never any misunderstanding, at least not on his part. He also said when a "staffer in the White House" told him and other senators about the meeting, he found the comments so "earth-shattering" that he wrote them down verbatim.

Durbin, one of the president's most loyal defenders, said when the White House admitted it had "misled members of Congress," he posted that on his Facebook page. But he was not about to take down the original post, at least not for a while.

"If I'd have raced to take it off, you (the media) would have done that story too: 'Durbin races to take this off.' I wanted to put into context how I got into this situation," he said.

Durbin said Monday that he's now satisfied that it's clear he didn't make up the quote. Within a couple of hours, the only evidence of the dispute was a Facebook post in which Durbin expressed his appreciation for "this clarification from the White House."

Last edited:
I don't recall that but if it was about Obama care what was the lie? Also I did not start nor defend a thread where you are defending a position that claims rightwingers are doing exactly what your butt buddies are doing in this thread.
What do you mean, you don't recall it? He jumped up and screamed it right in the middle of a televised State of the Union address. Every news station you turned on was talking about it the next day and they're still talking about it to this day.

Don't recall it, my ass!

you have to be kidding.

the left never apologizes.

Actually they do. To middle eastern countries.

:lol:

veqv.jpg

Forum List

Back