How about another stimulus check to fix the problems Biden created?

That’s fine. You won’t get “real” data by your standards but it still becomes perfectly evident what the truth is. You have to disregard a lot of information to pretend you don’t know. (Or in your case, intentionally skew data from different sources when it’s completely unnecessary).

Surely the poll results are just a magical coincidence, right?

Surely vaccination rates by county are just a magical coincidence, right?

Surely state vaccination rates are just a magical coincidence, right?
Your "magical" polls don't trump actual recorded statistics ;).

Your "magical" polls don't trump actual recorded statistics ;).

Actual recorded statistics further show that Republicans are one of the least vaccinated groups.

We see this in red counties and red states. Both have significantly lower vaccine rates than their blue counterparts.

Now tell me, why do you think that is? Surely just a magical coincidence, right? ;)

Actual recorded statistics further show that Republicans are one of the least vaccinated groups.

We see this in red counties and red states. Both have significantly lower vaccine rates than their blue counterparts.

Now tell me, why do you think that is? Surely just a magical coincidence, right? ;)
You consider polls actual statistics? No wonder debating with you has been an adventure. Then I guess Trump was never president as the polls (your statistics), showed he shouldn't have won. The statistics I use, the actual recorded statics, show he did. However, republicans being one of the larger groups not to be vaccinated was never an argument from me.

Oh good, you figured that out all on your own.

Yes, it's a poll. We can see with actual data that the biggest vaccine divide is by political party, not by race. Republicans are one of the least vaccinated groups. This is perfectly obvious as long as you're not an idiot.

That poll ain't representative of jackshit.

Typical for an uneducated Moon Bat to accept crap like that as reality.

I was referring to state vaccination rates and county vaccination rates.

Those aren't polls. That's "real" data by your standards.
You have been giving me your "magical" polls. However, your statement is impossible as my understanding is they don't record political affiliation to those who get the vaccine.

Impossible as my understanding is they don't record political affiliation to those who get the vaccine.

You're confused. Let me explain.

They record the number of vaccines in a state. They know the population of that state. They can calculate the vaccine rate per state. Right? That's "real" data according to you.

States with the higher vaccination rates are blue. States with lower vaccination rates are red. Do you think that's a coincidence?

Here are the vaccine rates by state.

Explain to me why the red states are less vaccinated than the blue states.

You're confused. Let me explain.

They record the number of vaccines in a state. They know the population of that state. They can calculate the vaccine rate per state. Right? That's "real" data according to you.

States with the higher vaccination rates are blue. States with lower vaccination rates are red. Do you think that's a coincidence?
The problem is, that was never my argument. The argument was against the statement someone made that more blacks were vaccinated than republicans. My point from the beginning is there is no way to know that as they don't record political affiliation. The method you mention does nothing to prove that you are getting valid statistics to support that there can be accurate collected data on political affiliation. Nor does polling a subset of people accomplish that.

States ranked by vaccine rate.

1. Vermont 70.37
2. Connecticut 69.71
3. Rhode Island 69.57
4. Maine 69.36
5. Massachusetts 68.7
6. New Jersey 65.33
7. Maryland 65.08
8. New York 64.77
9. New Mexico 64.1
10. Washington 62.31
11. New Hampshire 62.22
12. Oregon 61.88
13. Virginia 61.78
14. District of Columbia 61.18
15. Colorado 60.42
16. California 60.07
17. Pennsylvania 58.99
18. Minnesota 58.97
19. Hawaii 58.85
20. Delaware 58.76

21. Florida 58.59
22. Wisconsin 57.44

23. Nebraska 55.44
24. Iowa 54.72

25. Illinois 54.34
26. Kentucky 53.72
27. Michigan 52.81

28. South Dakota 52.51
29. Texas 52.26
30. Utah 52.22
31. Kansas 52.18
32. Arizona 52.05
33. Nevada 51.76
34. North Carolina 51.49
35. Alaska 51.41
36. Ohio 51.03
37. Montana 49.35
38. Indiana 49.14
39. Missouri 48.89
40. Oklahoma 48.77
41. South Carolina 48.72

42. Georgia 46.84
43. Tennessee 46.65
44. Arkansas 46.61
45. Louisiana 46.48
46. North Dakota 45.17
47. Mississippi 44.54
48. Alabama 43.73
49. Wyoming 42.72
50. Idaho 42.62
51. West Virginia 40.76

Hey guys, do you see a pattern?

Nah. Surely it's just a coincidence, right?

States ranked by vaccine rate.

1. Vermont 70.37
2. Connecticut 69.71
3. Rhode Island 69.57
4. Maine 69.36
5. Massachusetts 68.7
6. New Jersey 65.33
7. Maryland 65.08
8. New York 64.77
9. New Mexico 64.1
10. Washington 62.31
11. New Hampshire 62.22
12. Oregon 61.88
13. Virginia 61.78
14. District of Columbia 61.18
15. Colorado 60.42
16. California 60.07
17. Pennsylvania 58.99
18. Minnesota 58.97
19. Hawaii 58.85
20. Delaware 58.76

21. Florida 58.59
22. Wisconsin 57.44

23. Nebraska 55.44
24. Iowa 54.72

25. Illinois 54.34
26. Kentucky 53.72
27. Michigan 52.81

28. South Dakota 52.51
29. Texas 52.26
30. Utah 52.22
31. Kansas 52.18
32. Arizona 52.05
33. Nevada 51.76
34. North Carolina 51.49
35. Alaska 51.41
36. Ohio 51.03
37. Montana 49.35
38. Indiana 49.14
39. Missouri 48.89
40. Oklahoma 48.77
41. South Carolina 48.72

42. Georgia 46.84
43. Tennessee 46.65
44. Arkansas 46.61
45. Louisiana 46.48
46. North Dakota 45.17
47. Mississippi 44.54
48. Alabama 43.73
49. Wyoming 42.72
50. Idaho 42.62
51. West Virginia 40.76

Hey guys, do you see a pattern?

Nah. Surely it's just a coincidence, right?
I don't think you understand, at all, the argument I am making. Do you think I am arguing that republicans get the vaccine as often as democrats? All I ever argued was there is no way to know how many republicans have been vaccinated compared to blacks since they don't collect political info when getting the vaccine.

The problem is, that was never my argument. The argument was against the statement someone made that more blacks were vaccinated than republicans. My point from the beginning is there is no way to know that as they don't record political affiliation. The method you mention does nothing to prove that you are getting valid statistics to support that there can be accurate collected data on political affiliation. Nor does polling a subset of people accomplish that.
And you can play stupid all you like, but it's perfectly clear that the Republican demographic has one of the lowest vaccination rates.

You can get into an epistemology argument with anything. "Yea, but how do we REALLY know???" Common sense and all the indicators show what the truth is. You're just choosing to ignore it. Because reasons.

And you can play stupid all you like, but it's perfectly clear that the Republican demographic has one of the lowest vaccination rates.

You can get into an epistemology argument with anything. "Yea, but how do we REALLY know???" Common sense and all the indicators show what the truth is. You're just choosing to ignore it. Because reasons.
Never said otherwise.

Excellent.

Would you agree that Republicans have a lower vaccination rate than Democrats? Or are you planning to play stupid on that?
Yep, and never said otherwise. Go back to my original postings. I never once argued that republicans had a higher vaccination rate than democrats. Again... All I ever argued was there is no way to know how many republicans have been vaccinated compared to blacks since they don't collect political info when getting the vaccine.

I don't think you understand, at all, the argument I am making. Do you think I am arguing that republicans get the vaccine as often as democrats? All I ever argued was there is no way to know how many republicans have been vaccinated compared to blacks since they don't collect political info when getting the vaccine.
Of course They do I caramba. And Republicans are by far the worst now. Blacks and Browns have caught up because they're not crazy brainwashed morons.

I prefer to send you links to science instead of communist websites. If you expect anything else you won’t get it from me. And it isn’t secret. BTW, I am at almost 8 months with my antibodies and still going strong. :).
Yes yes only the Finland institute knows the truth. As only reported by some crazy GOP website that has no respect in the real world.

Yes Yes only Rupert Murdock mouthpieces and internet conspiracy nut jobs know the truth! Who cares what judges and court rooms and Juries and GOP attorney generals say lol and every respected media in the world you got us there lol.

Yep, and never said otherwise.

All I ever argued was there is no way to know how many republicans have been vaccinated compared to blacks since they don't collect political info when getting the vaccine.

Wait a second. Here's what you said:

"My point from the beginning is there is no way to know that as they don't record political affiliation. The method you mention does nothing to prove that you are getting valid statistics to support that there can be accurate collected data on political affiliation."

So please explain this to me. Why would you believe that Democrats have a higher vaccination rate than Republicans? According to you, there is no way to know because they don't record political affiliation.

Forum List

Back