How About Them LSU TIGERS !!!

I personally don't get why it is fun to watch baseball, football, basketball. Lots of people like to watch them though. I don't get them. Maybe playing is fun, but watching? Not so fun for me (some sports are fun to watch; some sports are not fun to watch for me). Oh well, they are not me.
and?????????????

:spinner:

1. Alabama, LSU on SEC West collision course
This was supposed to be a messy season in the SEC West, with every team getting consideration for the preseason polls and no true favorite. Perhaps it still will be messy, given Alabama's September loss to Ole Miss. But, more likely, everything is pointing to order being restored in the division.

Ever since Nick Saban arrived in Tuscaloosa, the biggest sure things in the division have been Alabama and LSU, their rivalry becoming a pivotal game nationally every season. That looks like it's going to be true again. Spread offenses have infiltrated the SEC and disrupted the balance of power, but the Nov. 7 meeting between Alabama and LSU, which is sure to be a physical affair centered around Derrick Henry and Leonard Fournette running the ball, is looking like the SEC's game of the season again.

On Saturday, The Crimson Tide offense ran straight through Texas A&M's flimsy run defense behind Derrick Henry, and then the defense made several big plays, returning three Kyle Allen interceptions for touchdowns -- two by freshman cornerback Minkah Fitzpatrick, who also had a punt return touchdown at Georgia. Alabama won 41-23, knocking Texas A&M from the ranks of the unbeaten and moving to 3-1 in the conference.

LSU out-dueled Florida in a battle of top-10 teams. There was the typical Les Miles sorcery with a game-winning fake field goal touchdown in the fourth quarter, and there was also the typical Fournette dominance. Against the best defense he's faced this season, he ran 31 times for 180 yards and two touchdowns -- and he was supported by an efficient night from Brandon Harris. LSU won 35-28 to move to a perfect 6-0 (4-0 in the SEC).

LSU, Bama on Collision Course

I personally don't get why it is fun to watch baseball, football, basketball. Lots of people like to watch them though. I don't get them. Maybe playing is fun, but watching? Not so fun for me (some sports are fun to watch; some sports are not fun to watch for me). Oh well, they are not me.

Unusal%20people.gif

Forum List

Back