HOW ABOUT WE INVADE MEXICO! :)

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Hey, kinda return the favor, ya dig? Take that country under our wing, make it part of the USA and be done with these border-jumpers. it's not like they'd put up much of a fight....look at Iraq...Mexico ain't half of what Saddam's boys were....Most of them would welcome us with open arms....or face our arms...heh heh. Take their oil away from the 12 families that control it....massacre the drug gangs once and for all and highly suggest our 12M of them to beat it back home and do something with it. Who's with me?
huh_zps297f809f.png

GUNS UP BOYS....WE'RE HEADING TO ACAPULCO!
1092771_Machine_gun_jpg5567cf7a2e1d04ff5182dab8aef84f61

Are you serious?

We did that a long time ago. We've trashed their agriculture and manufacturing and left small towns and villages unable to support themselves.

But yes, we should destroy the damn drug cartels. Make Americans produce their own damn drugs.

Are you serious?

We did that a long time ago. We've trashed their agriculture and manufacturing and left small towns and villages unable to support themselves.

But yes, we should destroy the damn drug cartels. Make Americans produce their own damn drugs.
^^^^^^^^Knows nothing about mexican american history. The Mexican presence in what is now Texas, New Mexico and the southwest diminished because of the Commanche, Apache and other indian plains tribes raiding and killing their settlers, closing down their missions. The native american tribes had more to do with driving Mexicans settlers out of the southwest than Americans. Read a book before you run off at the mouth duddy.

As of 1987 I was still wanted in Mehico....a little scuffle with a Nogales cop who felt my lady's breasts.....double hooked him...broke his jaw and his liver.....we ran back across the border but he still had my wallet and ID....Never heard a word about it but I don't cross that border...no no. :eusa_naughty:

As of 1987 I was still wanted in Mehico....a little scuffle with a Nogales cop who felt my lady's breasts.....double hooked him...broke his jaw and his liver.....we ran back across the border but he still had my wallet and ID....Never heard a word about it but I don't cross that border...no no. :eusa_naughty:
No one believes that BS monkey boy! :laugh:

You cant break someones liver moron.

Are you serious?

^^^^^^^^Knows nothing about mexican american history. The Mexican presence in what is now Texas, New Mexico and the southwest diminished because of the Commanche, Apache and other indian plains tribes raiding and killing their settlers, closing down their missions. The native american tribes had more to do with driving Mexicans settlers out of the southwest than Americans. Read a book before you run off at the mouth duddy.
I am continually surprised at how many people don't know this. Mexico asked the US to take action against the raiding indians which is how we got suckered into the Indian wars.

Who's with me?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Pure cave monkey talk. They'd beat you down and put you in the local zoo. Thats why you are asking for help.
They would take your black ass out first. A shit talking negro would'nt last 10 minutes in mexico
Been to Mexico. Got a lot of friends there. Theyd kick your monkey ass as well.
I have a lot of customers in Mexico, we have equipment in every power plant in Mexico, I also have a lot of Mexican friends, they hate blacks worse than gringos.

I wouldn't go to mexico. I have lived among mexicans for 50 years. A dead mexican isn't even a good mexican.

Are you serious?

I am continually surprised at how many people don't know this. Mexico asked the US to take action against the raiding indians which is how we got suckered into the Indian wars.
They also welcomed American settlers, because Mexicans would not settle north of the Rio Grande because of the Indian raids..

Who's with me?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Pure cave monkey talk. They'd beat you down and put you in the local zoo. Thats why you are asking for help.
They would take your black ass out first. A shit talking negro would'nt last 10 minutes in mexico
I have a lot of customers in Mexico, we have equipment in every power plant in Mexico, I also have a lot of Mexican friends, they hate blacks worse than gringos.
No chance. They just tell you monkeys that so you think they dont hate you.

Who's with me?
huh_zps297f809f.png

No chance. They just tell you monkeys that so you think they dont hate you.
Wait until the blacks start chimping out because the mexicans obama just let stay here take all your fast food jobs.

Forum List

Back