🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How American Jews Can Protect American Muslims

Leftist Jews are their own worse enemy.. apologist for the islamist ,like the rest of the leftist. They are being driven out of Europe because of it, and our colleges are being infested by the islomnazi Jew haters, along with their leftist cohorts. I would venture to say most of these old time, and ultra leftist Jews have no idea what goes on in our colleges

All Jews must be Zionists eh? Interesting...

It's not a "phobia" if they are actually killing us. Most Sunni Muslims support ISIS, which makes them traitors. Time to send them packing.

Leftist Jews are their own worse enemy.. apologist for the islamist ,like the rest of the leftist. They are being driven out of Europe because of it, and our colleges are being infested by the islomnazi Jew haters, along with their leftist cohorts. I would venture to say most of these old time, and ultra leftist Jews have no idea what goes on in our colleges

What did you say boy?

There were plenty of Jews who sucked Nazi cock, and ended up in Israel, which is why the place was made up of scum. The nice Jews died in the camps.

- PaintMyHouse

Yep, little Zionist, the truth hurts, especially when it comes from an old Jew, like that did...

Came from you boy, something you could never say personally.... Carry on little man:slap:

Nope. Came from an old Jewish woman who survived the camps as a teenager and wasn't a Zionist. It rang true as a bell as soon as she said it.

It's not a "phobia" if they are actually killing us. Most Sunni Muslims support ISIS, which makes them traitors. Time to send them packing.
Lots of End of the Worlders around these days, mainly Christians.

Atheists love supporting Islam. Islam that makes slaves out of women, and executes gays.
Islam is as bad as the rest if the muck, but no worse, and at least it is true to the faith, unlike Christianity...

What did you say boy?

There were plenty of Jews who sucked Nazi cock, and ended up in Israel, which is why the place was made up of scum. The nice Jews died in the camps.

- PaintMyHouse

Yep, little Zionist, the truth hurts, especially when it comes from an old Jew, like that did...

Came from you boy, something you could never say personally.... Carry on little man:slap:

Nope. Came from an old Jewish woman who survived the camps as a teenager and wasn't a Zionist. It rang true as a bell as soon as she said it.

I'm sure Jew hater but, sorry if I don't take your word for it boy. it's doubtful anybody would use that phrase but scum like you:cuckoo:

Atheists love supporting Islam. Islam that makes slaves out of women, and executes gays.
Islam is as bad as the rest if the muck, but no worse, and at least it is true to the faith, unlike Christianity...

You are full of shit. You support Islam, you don't support Christians in any way.
I don't support the Children of God killing each other no matter how or why, but it doesn't stop you little murderous assholes now does it..

You are full of shit. You support Islam, you don't support Christians in any way.
He just complimented his favorite religion

What did you say boy?

- PaintMyHouse

I'm sure Jew hater but, sorry if I don't take your word for it boy. it's doubtful anybody would use that phrase but scum like you:cuckoo:
Her version was more polite, but said exactly the same thing, little Zionist.

I don't support the Children of God killing each other no matter how or why, but it doesn't stop you little murderous assholes now does it..

How am I "murderous asshole"? I support us pulling out of the ME, to stop being allies with Turkey and Saudia Arabia who are backing ISIS. I support us not being in a proxy war against Russia backed Shia states. I support us using no ground troops in this Sunni versus Shia war.

Your side is the one that is currently supporting Sunni countries, and support being in a proxy war against Russia.

Have you reached puberty yet?:dunno:
Several decades ago but I have a young mind and can, unlike you, still think and deal with what is. I'm not waiting for a Messiah...
Judging from your posts, you're certainly not the brightest bulb..Were you dropped on your head as child, and required constant care?
Yes, I know. Anyone who isn't a Zionist, including Jews, doesn't get your seal of approval...

If the Holocaust hadn't happened would we be using it to defend Israel?

That aside - it happened. And unlike the Crusades, there are people still alive who remember it and lived through it. Unlike the Crusades it happened in what we consider a modern and civilized society.

When the same sort of rhetoric rears it's ugly head again - should it be ignored because we dislike the current group in it's cross-hairs and want to pretend the situation is somehow "different"?

Jews were innocent of Nazi allegations. Muslims aren't innocent. So the comparison isn't fair or right.

Jews were feared because they were associated with communists and anarchists.

Most Muslims are innocent. So yes, the comparison is both fair and right. You are tarring an entire people with the actions of it's extremists.

Would question that innocence if privately they're sympathetic to terrorist groups and actions. Can attest from firsthand experience, there's a lot of rationalizing and justifying of such things in Muslim communities. Have pretended to be interested in Islam and heard the inner goings on of Muslims pre and post 9/11. Just because you haven't broken a law doesn't make you "innocent."

You can't judge people on thoughts, inuendo and hearsay - only actions.

Like ISIS waging war on the US and west? Like recruiting homegrown terrorist to carry on their war? Like trying to enter the US pretending to be refugees? Like using fake documents? Lying, cheating, stealing, killing in the name of allah?

Those are actions.

Jews were innocent of Nazi allegations. Muslims aren't innocent. So the comparison isn't fair or right.

Jews were feared because they were associated with communists and anarchists.

Most Muslims are innocent. So yes, the comparison is both fair and right. You are tarring an entire people with the actions of it's extremists.

Would question that innocence if privately they're sympathetic to terrorist groups and actions. Can attest from firsthand experience, there's a lot of rationalizing and justifying of such things in Muslim communities. Have pretended to be interested in Islam and heard the inner goings on of Muslims pre and post 9/11. Just because you haven't broken a law doesn't make you "innocent."

You can't judge people on thoughts, inuendo and hearsay - only actions.

Like ISIS waging war on the US and west? Like recruiting homegrown terrorist to carry on their war? Like trying to enter the US pretending to be refugees? Like using fake documents? Lying, cheating, stealing, killing in the name of allah?

Those are actions.

As are these CAIR girl....your innocent muslims are investing our collages and promoting hate. Jew hate. We don't need anymore of this investigation

Forum List

Back