How an "Educated" Liberal Debates

Now he admits his cowardly side by taking shots when he thinks I don't see his replies when he replies to others. Add dumb to his qualifications. And I can see a post without taking you off ignore. Try looking in the upper right hand corner asswipe.

If the shoe fits...

:lol:

But I know you see them, because you always check them. You've been ignoring me while steadily conversing with me for months.

Damn, you're such a tool.

I try to give you a second, third, fourth, fifth and on and on chance and you always live down to expectations.

Remind us all how you whined, "he won't even answer me". Forget that, I didn't...:badgrin:

You really should see if there's a board that caters to low intellect individuals.

Look at your miserable performance on a thread that was meant to be notihng more than sarcastic.

You sure can dish it out but can't seem to take it...especially when you don't have catzmeow or LL helping you...let's not forget Colin either.

And you don't?

Face it, bub: You're proving his point. :clap2:

I've had kind words towards a good number of Conservatives on this board regarding their intellect.

The only Conservatives I argue with on this board are the morons...and it's definitely not all of them.
Yay you! Doesn't alter what I said a bit, does it?

It doesn't alter what you said, but what you said was wrong.

See what I just did there?

Now he admits his cowardly side by taking shots when he thinks I don't see his replies when he replies to others. Add dumb to his qualifications. And I can see a post without taking you off ignore. Try looking in the upper right hand corner asswipe.

If the shoe fits...

But I know you see them, because you always check them. You've been ignoring me while steadily conversing with me for months.

I try to give you a second, third, fourth, fifth and on and on chance and you always live down to expectations.

Remind us all how you whined, "he won't even answer me". Forget that, I didn't...:badgrin:

You really should see if there's a board that caters to low intellect individuals.

Look at your miserable performance on a thread that was meant to be notihng more than sarcastic.

You sure can dish it out but can't seem to take it...especially when you don't have catzmeow or LL helping you...let's not forget Colin either.

I've told you before, I think only cowards use the ignore function.

If I know you've got me on ignore, I'm going to make degrading posts about you, because I think you're a coward.

Don't like it?

Why do you think I'd give a shit?

Let me get this straight: You believe your posts are interesting?

If you want to see his best work take a stroll through the Flame Zone where he attacks people that aren't on line. He's a closet hero and a legend in only his mind..

I don't think suggesting others find out for themselves will work for your lies.

They can look and draw their own conclusions. But..I doubt they give a shit about you or your nonsense.

If I know you've got me on ignore, I'm going to make degrading posts about you, because I think you're a coward.

Don't like it?

I'm here and you're doing a piss poor job..anything else? And what kind of coward are you? The kind that knows he's on ignore so he mocks the person he assumes doesn't see it? Kind of backs what I said about your Flame Zone behavior where this thread will soon be.

I won't be there. Wanna bet you'll still keep on attacking me, hero? You've done it countless times before. Why would later be different? Later Mary...

Last edited:
If you want to see his best work take a stroll through the Flame Zone where he attacks people that aren't on line. He's a closet hero and a legend in only his mind..

I don't think suggesting others find out for themselves will work for your lies.

They can look and draw their own conclusions. But..I doubt they give a shit about you or your nonsense.

I have no qualms with anyone looking through every damn post I've ever made if one chooses to. :thup:

Terrell is all over the tube. This is what happens when a low info poster goes for the gold... with bronze capablities. :badgrin:

Cool.

Find him.

Outside of Hannity.

I don't have to. I have seen him on many shows including Morning Joe. Call his agent if you want his appearance schedule.

By golly you are right.

'Scarborough Country' for August 23 - msnbc - Morning Joe | NBC News

He appeared in 2006!

Amazing!

Don't like it?

I'm here and you're doing a piss poor job..anything else?

A poor job of what, degrading you? I'm satisfied with my work to this point.

I'm not as worried about it as you though.

Don't like it?

I'm here and you're doing a piss poor job..anything else? and what kind of coward are you. The kind that knows hee's on ignore so he mocks the person he assumes doesn't see it? Kind of nbacks what I said about your Flame Zone behavior where this thread will soon be.

I won't be there. Wanna bet you'll still keepo attacking me, hero? You've done it countless times before. why would later be different?

Why is it my obligation to cease mentioning you because you've chosen to place me on ignore?

Do you think about anything before you post it?

Cool.

Find him.

Outside of Hannity.

I don't have to. I have seen him on many shows including Morning Joe. Call his agent if you want his appearance schedule.

By golly you are right.

'Scarborough Country' for August 23 - msnbc - Morning Joe | NBC News

He appeared in 2006!

Amazing!

Another chery picker. Keep digging. I'll sapre you the embarrassment of doing the work for you. He's been on recently and on other shows.

HINT: Not every appearnace makes You Tube. Doh!

Don't like it?

I'm here and you're doing a piss poor job..anything else?

A poor job of what, degrading you? I'm satisfied with my work to this point.

I'm not as worried about it as you though.

You have a low sense of accomplishment so for you this is an Acadmey Award level perfoprmance.

:cool:

Anything on the topic you wanted to add before I go, Bobby?

Yay you! Doesn't alter what I said a bit, does it?

It doesn't alter what you said, but what you said was wrong.

See what I just did there?
Yes. You made a mistake. :lol:

You accused me of being unable to acknowledge an above-average intellect of a Conservative, which isn't true.

Was that simple enough of an explanation? Don't get all crazy on me here, Beretta's got enough for everyone.

@ Daveman.

I got to go and you certainly don't need my permission but feel free to slap this bitch around somemore. I could use a laugh later.

He proved everything I posted about him right here in one nice, neat, concise thread.

Now he's trying to make nice with you using the divide and conquer method by mentioning me to you.

He thinks you as foolish as he is and willl fall for it.

Last edited:
Remember William F Buckley's Firing Line, he aptly and surgically disclosed the fallacies of the liberal mind set. Funny how now they scream, distort, lie, and jump up and down like spoiled little children.
RIP WFB

Remember William F Buckley's Firing Line, he aptly and surgically disclosed the fallacies of the liberal mind set. Funny how now they scream, distort, lie, and jump up and down like spoiled little children.
RIP WFB

What IS a "liberal," exactly? I know that fascists and right wingers hate liberals with all their being, but I don't really know what liberals are.

Because I'm certain YOU would call me a liberal because I am anti-fascist, and I oppose the right wing movement in America.

But I am actually fairly conservative, because I generally oppose things like affirmative action and racial tracking (I don't believe that programs based upon racial preferences do anyone any good). I also oppose gigantic military budgets that support foreign wars, and I am generally opposed to subsidization of agriculture and most other industries.

Forum List

Back