How an "Educated" Liberal Debates

It seems that any Liberal that considers themselves to be "educated" would be included, there's no specificity to the title.
Well, that opens a new line of debate, doesn't it?

What constitutes an "educated" liberal? High school? College? Advanced degree? Lots of posts on internet lefty echo chambers? Faithfully reading and unquestioningly agreeing with every DailyKOS article?

Good to see you sensibly divert away from a discussion that wasn't going well for you, that's certainly a one up on Beretta. :thup:

Education and intelligence aren't always equatable.

There are people with a Ph.D's that at times don't think to look both ways when crossing a street. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Just look at your post, you have obviously learned a great deal about right-wing talking points, but it's mostly pointless bullshit that gets you nowhere.
:lmao: Nope, no arrogance, elitism, or condescension there, folks. Move along, move along.

Are you a mind reader?
Nope. Never claimed to be. You do know tone comes through in the written word, don't you? Phrasing. Choice of words.

I find that generally, people write like they talk. Have you noticed that?

Maybe for the people that you knew in person already, but you don't know me personally.

For all I know you stutter.
I don't. Nor do I think you do.

I have my opinion about you, and all you do is cement it further.

Take that for what it's worth: Nothing. :lol:

His standard MO. Funny how that privacy thing is so flexible with some liberals depending on what they believe should be private.

One of the many of Leo's many tirades and hissy fits.:badgrin: Civil rights attorney. lol

Yeah, that's one of the disagreements I have with Mr. Terrell (besides his caricature like demeanor and appearance) and the ACLU, they should be STANDING UP FOR THE SECOND AMENDMENT which is part of the Bill of Rights and Our Civil Liberties in my opinion.
I knew I'd seen Terrell before: He spent a lot of time on Fox in the late 90's. He could be counted on the be angry about damn near anything. At work, we called him Angry Black Man. :lol:

LOL, that's him. The funny part is that a lot of that "anger" is a put on in my opinion. I could almost see him laughing when he gets into those "fits" and outbursts. :lol:

^

it's good to see dave not daving again
Poor deldo, always getting his frilly panties in a wad whenever someone criticizes liberals -- but he's not a liberal. :lmao:

You're so concerned with labels for that shit.

That's part of the problem.
Mean ol' daveman, calling people the dreaded terrible nasty L-word. :(

Meanwhile, this Administration has decided that I, a small-government-supporting, gun-owning conservative Christian veteran should be labeled a "potential domestic terrorist" -- but it's vastly more important that an anonymous internet message board poster is calling people liberals!!

Sorry. My give-a-damn's busted. :cool:

Yeah, that's one of the disagreements I have with Mr. Terrell (besides his caricature like demeanor and appearance) and the ACLU, they should be STANDING UP FOR THE SECOND AMENDMENT which is part of the Bill of Rights and Our Civil Liberties in my opinion.
I knew I'd seen Terrell before: He spent a lot of time on Fox in the late 90's. He could be counted on the be angry about damn near anything. At work, we called him Angry Black Man. :lol:

LOL, that's him. The funny part is that a lot of that "anger" is a put on in my opinion. I could almost see him laughing when he gets into those "fits" and outbursts. :lol:
Makes good ratings.

Doesn't help his credibility as a lawyer one whit, though. Good way to get cited for contempt of court...which would be HILARIOUS to watch.

Terrell: Contempt? Of THIS whitey court? You damn right! Aw, naw, naw -- it's 'cause I'm BLACK, innit?!

Client (whispers): Shut up, you buffoon! You're fired!!

:lmao:

^

it's good to see dave not daving again
Poor deldo, always getting his frilly panties in a wad whenever someone criticizes liberals -- but he's not a liberal. :lmao:

poor dave

wouldn't know reality if it went upside his head with a ball peen hammer :lol:
If I got hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer, I'd probably defend liberals on the internet but claim I'm not one. :lmao:

poor dave

wouldn't know reality if it went upside his head with a ball peen hammer :lol:
If I got hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer, I'd probably defend liberals on the internet but claim I'm not one. :lmao:

if?

i just assumed massive head trauma was a part of your story, dave.

The GOP only believes certain people should be educated that way the workforce expects lower pay

Meanwhile, this Administration has decided that I, a small-government-supporting, gun-owning conservative Christian veteran should be labeled a "potential domestic terrorist" -- but it's vastly more important that an anonymous internet message board poster is calling people liberals!!

Hey hey, I think it goes both ways.

It's okay, you just projected a little something onto me, I'm used to it.

It always comes down to this Davey, if you can refute it soundly, you should probably do it.

That wasn't it. :thup:
And just what evidence would you accept, bob? :lol:

You know, the kind that's irrefutable.

Fact is, by your logic, everyone thinks they're an intellectual, unless of course you just think you're stupid.

Do you come across many of those types on your worldly voyages on the internet?

Hey hey, I think it goes both ways.

It's okay, you just projected a little something onto me, I'm used to it.
The really funny part is, you're taking something personally that wasn't even directed at you. :lol:

Forum List

Back