How an "Educated" Liberal Debates

Capture-31-300x200.jpg

‘Hannity’ Guest Becomes so Furious That He Literally Covers His Ears & Refuses to Respond During Heated Gun Rights Debate | Video | TheBlaze.com

:D

His standard MO. Funny how that privacy thing is so flexible with some liberals depending on what they believe should be private.

One of the many of Leo's many tirades and hissy fits.:badgrin: Civil rights attorney. lol

Yeah, that's one of the disagreements I have with Mr. Terrell (besides his caricature like demeanor and appearance) and the ACLU, they should be STANDING UP FOR THE SECOND AMENDMENT which is part of the Bill of Rights and Our Civil Liberties in my opinion.

Last edited:
"Republicans write with crayons, but democrats write with a fine quill pen." -- Mario Cuomo, the last of the Liberal Intellectual Elite

Remember William F Buckley's Firing Line, he aptly and surgically disclosed the fallacies of the liberal mind set. Funny how now they scream, distort, lie, and jump up and down like spoiled little children.
RIP WFB

What IS a "liberal," exactly? I know that fascists and right wingers hate liberals with all their being, but I don't really know what liberals are.

Because I'm certain YOU would call me a liberal because I am anti-fascist, and I oppose the right wing movement in America.

But I am actually fairly conservative, because I generally oppose things like affirmative action and racial tracking (I don't believe that programs based upon racial preferences do anyone any good). I also oppose gigantic military budgets that support foreign wars, and I am generally opposed to subsidization of agriculture and most other industries.

Judging from your screen name, you should be pretty familiar with Liberal. :)

Educated liberal??? I guess it depends on what you mean by educated, since most liberals know a great deal that is not true. For example:

- raising taxes on the rich is good economic policy
- global warming is real
- killing in the womb is justified
- the MSM does not have a liberal bias
- Fox News should be closed down
- Evolution is a factually provable reality
- Removing guns from law abiding will reduce crime
- The Constitution is outdated and should be ignored...and besides its racist!!!
- government intervention in the economy creates jobs
- racial discrimination in hiring is okay
- nothing wrong with deficit spending
- Obama is great...Bush is an asshole who should be imprisoned
- fairness is half of Americans paying no income tax and the top 2% paying a ton
- it is best to believe whatever the elites tell me to believe

That's your own inaccurate definition of the word and meaning of Liberal.

It's great how this one guy I've never heard of is suddenly the voice and/or role model for the entire left to be judged by.

:confused: Who said that? The thread title mentions only one person: The dumbass liberal in the video.

It seems that any Liberal that considers themselves to be "educated" would be included, there's no specificity to the title.
Well, that opens a new line of debate, doesn't it?

What constitutes an "educated" liberal? High school? College? Advanced degree? Lots of posts on internet lefty echo chambers? Faithfully reading and unquestioningly agreeing with every DailyKOS article?

You should have made it seem like that, because it didn't.

Please link to where I stated that I'm an intellectual.
I never said you stated that you're an intellectual, bob.

Did you forget your reading glasses?

Are you a mind reader?
Nope. Never claimed to be. You do know tone comes through in the written word, don't you? Phrasing. Choice of words.

I find that generally, people write like they talk. Have you noticed that?

His standard MO. Funny how that privacy thing is so flexible with some liberals depending on what they believe should be private.

One of the many of Leo's many tirades and hissy fits.:badgrin: Civil rights attorney. lol

Yeah, that's one of the disagreements I have with Mr. Terrell (besides his caricature like demeanor and appearance) and the ACLU, they should be STANDING UP FOR THE SECOND AMENDMENT which is part of the Bill of Rights and Our Civil Liberties in my opinion.
I knew I'd seen Terrell before: He spent a lot of time on Fox in the late 90's. He could be counted on the be angry about damn near anything. At work, we called him Angry Black Man. :lol:

Educated liberal??? I guess it depends on what you mean by educated, since most liberals know a great deal that is not true. For example:

- raising taxes on the rich is good economic policy
- global warming is real
- killing in the womb is justified
- the MSM does not have a liberal bias
- Fox News should be closed down
- Evolution is a factually provable reality
- Removing guns from law abiding will reduce crime
- The Constitution is outdated and should be ignored...and besides its racist!!!
- government intervention in the economy creates jobs
- racial discrimination in hiring is okay
- nothing wrong with deficit spending
- Obama is great...Bush is an asshole who should be imprisoned
- fairness is half of Americans paying no income tax and the top 2% paying a ton
- it is best to believe whatever the elites tell me to believe

That's your own inaccurate definition of the word and meaning of Liberal.

Can you tell me which of those things you do not believe and which you do?

:confused: Who said that? The thread title mentions only one person: The dumbass liberal in the video.

It seems that any Liberal that considers themselves to be "educated" would be included, there's no specificity to the title.
Well, that opens a new line of debate, doesn't it?

What constitutes an "educated" liberal? High school? College? Advanced degree? Lots of posts on internet lefty echo chambers? Faithfully reading and unquestioningly agreeing with every DailyKOS article?

Good to see you sensibly divert away from a discussion that wasn't going well for you, that's certainly a one up on Beretta. :thup:

Education and intelligence aren't always equatable.

There are people with a Ph.D's that at times don't think to look both ways when crossing a street. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Just look at your post, you have obviously learned a great deal about right-wing talking points, but it's mostly pointless bullshit that gets you nowhere.

I never said you stated that you're an intellectual, bob.

Did you forget your reading glasses?

Are you a mind reader?
Nope. Never claimed to be. You do know tone comes through in the written word, don't you? Phrasing. Choice of words.

I find that generally, people write like they talk. Have you noticed that?

Maybe for the people that you knew in person already, but you don't know me personally.

For all I know you stutter.

Forum List

Back