How an "Educated" Liberal Debates

Educated liberal??? I guess it depends on what you mean by educated, since most liberals know a great deal that is not true. For example:

- raising taxes on the rich is good economic policy
- global warming is real
- killing in the womb is justified
- the MSM does not have a liberal bias
- Fox News should be closed down
- Evolution is a factually provable reality
- Removing guns from law abiding will reduce crime
- The Constitution is outdated and should be ignored...and besides its racist!!!
- government intervention in the economy creates jobs
- racial discrimination in hiring is okay
- nothing wrong with deficit spending
- Obama is great...Bush is an asshole who should be imprisoned
- fairness is half of Americans paying no income tax and the top 2% paying a ton
- it is best to believe whatever the elites tell me to believe

Last edited:
Are you sure it's not because you wouldn't recognize it if you saw it?
No, he means he has yet to meet any liberal who can credibly claim to be an intellectual.

Frank doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that would acknowledge such a thing, if he could recognize it. In fact most of you probably fall into that first category.

I don't hold myself out as an intellectual, neither should you

Educated liberal??? I guess it depends on what you mean by educated, since most liberals know a great deal that is not true. For example:

- global warming is real
- The Constitution is outdated and should be ignored...and besides its racist!!!
- fairness is half of Americans paying no income tax and the top 2% paying a ton

Maybe if we listened to more right-wing radio we'd believe those things.

The best thing about these political boards is how they have totally destroyed the notion of Liberal Intellectual Elites

I'm posting for years and have yet to meet any Liberal who can claim to be an "Intellectual"

it took you years to learn to spell intellectual.

small steps, francie, small steps

It doesn't alter what you said, but what you said was wrong.

See what I just did there?
Yes. You made a mistake. :lol:

You accused me of being unable to acknowledge an above-average intellect of a Conservative, which isn't true.

Was that simple enough of an explanation? Don't get all crazy on me here, Beretta's got enough for everyone.
Actually, bob, that wasn't the accusation I was making at all.

My accusation was that you consider yourself to be an intellectual, Gaea knows why.

Now he admits his cowardly side by taking shots when he thinks I don't see his replies when he replies to others. Add dumb to his qualifications. And I can see a post without taking you off ignore. Try looking in the upper right hand corner asswipe.

If the shoe fits...

:lol:

But I know you see them, because you always check them. You've been ignoring me while steadily conversing with me for months.

Damn, you're such a tool.

I try to give you a second, third, fourth, fifth and on and on chance and you always live down to expectations.

Remind us all how you whined, "he won't even answer me". Forget that, I didn't...:badgrin:

You really should see if there's a board that caters to low intellect individuals.

Look at your miserable performance on a thread that was meant to be notihng more than sarcastic.

You sure can dish it out but can't seem to take it...especially when you don't have catzmeow or LL helping you...let's not forget Colin either.

you're here, n'est-pas?

problem solved, connie.

Yes. You made a mistake. :lol:

You accused me of being unable to acknowledge an above-average intellect of a Conservative, which isn't true.

Was that simple enough of an explanation? Don't get all crazy on me here, Beretta's got enough for everyone.

My accusation was that you consider yourself to be an intellectual, Gaea knows why.

You should have made it seem like that, because it didn't.

Please link to where I stated that I'm an intellectual.

I never said you stated that you're an intellectual, bob.

Did you forget your reading glasses?

I never said you stated that you're an intellectual, bob.

Did you forget your reading glasses?

Are you a mind reader?

- global warming is real

I suggest you stop pasting this from your notepad file. It's full of holes.

The dupes are anti-intellectual, don't like facts and reading LOL- they believe in common sense and don't like inconvenient truths. That's why they're so easily misled by greedy Pub con/salesmen. Lovely people until you talk race or politics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back