How An SJW Prog Enjoys Thanksgiving

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
An SJW Prog admits that Thanksgiving is her favorite holiday...she gets a chance to Snowflake-Splain to her entire family!

...Suddenly Cody pipes up and says that isn’t what Thanksgiving is about. ‘But Aunt Lauren, I thought Thanksgiving was about being grateful, like I am grateful for you!’

I’m literally shaking.

Is this 5-year-old mansplaining to me? I quickly make a mental note. This one is going in the podcast for sure.

After my family intervene to prevent Cody from further intimidating me, I reflect on his words. And if I’m being honest, Cody is right. Well, at least about me and other enlightened people.

For those of us who are more evolved, Thanksgiving isn’t about being thankful for whiteness and systemic privilege. It’s about celebrating the efforts of educated and cultured people to civilize barbaric savages over a table full of food.

In other words, it’s about my chance to let my Trump-supporting family know they’re destroying America because they’re afraid of brown people.

And despite the two dozen tweets I sent out talking about how much I hate Thanksgiving, I admit: it’s my favorite holiday.

Stop pretending you don’t love Thanksgiving | Spectator USA

An SJW Prog admits that Thanksgiving is her favorite holiday...she gets a chance to Snowflake-Splain to her entire family!

...Suddenly Cody pipes up and says that isn’t what Thanksgiving is about. ‘But Aunt Lauren, I thought Thanksgiving was about being grateful, like I am grateful for you!’

I’m literally shaking.

Is this 5-year-old mansplaining to me? I quickly make a mental note. This one is going in the podcast for sure.

After my family intervene to prevent Cody from further intimidating me, I reflect on his words. And if I’m being honest, Cody is right. Well, at least about me and other enlightened people.

For those of us who are more evolved, Thanksgiving isn’t about being thankful for whiteness and systemic privilege. It’s about celebrating the efforts of educated and cultured people to civilize barbaric savages over a table full of food.

In other words, it’s about my chance to let my Trump-supporting family know they’re destroying America because they’re afraid of brown people.

And despite the two dozen tweets I sent out talking about how much I hate Thanksgiving, I admit: it’s my favorite holiday.

^ Obviously a piece written by a broken conservative retard

Why don't these people just jump off a bridge, and end it already? Are they that brainwashed, indoctrinated, and filled with self hate they actually think like this?

I’m literally shaking.

^^^ Obviously suffering from a few stricken nerves ^^^

I’m literally shaking.

Pretty sure the article is a spoof....but honestly, they're spoofing what is their actual reality. This is who they are, because they're really a cult, as I've been saying.

Only cult members feel honor and duty-bound to preach to family members at national holidays when no one wants to hear it. It's gotten so pervasive, and they know they're called on it, btw, they now have to spoof themselves.

I’m literally shaking.

Nope, snowflake :itsok:

I’m literally shaking.

Pretty sure the article is a spoof....but honestly, they're spoofing what is their actual reality. This is who they are, because they're really a cult, as I've been saying.

Only cult members feel honor and duty-bound to preach to family members at national holidays when no one wants to hear it. It's gotten so pervasive, and they know they're called on it, btw, they now have to spoof themselves.

Yes, it's satire...and quite on point. I have one SJW vegan relative who has opted out of joining the family as she won't agree to the no politics ground rule as well as the special rule for her that she is not allowed to comment on what other people eat nor to proselytize her Vegan god.

Lincoln made Thanksgiving a federal holiday to give thanks for the preservation of the union. Is that something to be thankful for? Not really.

I’m literally shaking.

Oh, clearly your butt hurt is flaming. I hope the host or hostess you plan to plague today has a ready supply of

f399e33a-f50b-4860-b273-e76ed24e4596_1.ceeb931857ae3729c30aed8692da9d39.jpg

I’m literally shaking.

Oh, clearly your butt hurt is flaming. I hope the host or hostess you plan to plague today has a ready supply of

View attachment 230266
Happy Thanksgiving, snowflake :itsok:

I’m literally shaking.

View attachment 230266
Happy Thanksgiving, snowflake :itsok:

You are mistaking me for someone else, but I am already having a Very Happy Thanksgiving and I wish you one in return.

hmmm wonder what anti-American Left Wing bigots like Colin Kaepernick and Steve Colbert are doing today

This is for real? No, it's a spoof. A funny one!

Is it me, or does every single modern pop song sound like the same song? Country included.

"Takes a knee" at putting deviled eggs on the table. :abgg2q.jpg:

Man, I hope somebody makes some today. :rolleyes:

Deviled eggs are never a "for sure" with my family.

Last edited:

I’m literally shaking.

Would you repeat that in about 15 minutes? My right wing gun nut brother needs to hear that, but he's not here yet.

I’m literally shaking.

Would you repeat that in about 15 minutes? My right wing gun nut brother needs to hear that, but he's not here yet.

Oh, I'm sure he gets enough Prog-splaining from you without total strangers having to weigh in.

I’m literally shaking.

Yes, it's satire...and quite on point. I have one SJW vegan relative who has opted out of joining the family as she won't agree to the no politics ground rule as well as the special rule for her that she is not allowed to comment on what other people eat nor to proselytize her Vegan god.

But the thing is you can BARELY tell it's spoof, because just a few years ago there was a plethora of articles out every year telling Leftists to do this very thing. The culture soured on them, mocked them for it, so now they're trying to cover for it by spoofing themselves.

Not gonna work. We know who they are.

Forum List

Back