How An SJW Prog Enjoys Thanksgiving

Vegans. Yeah. They love to preach, and love to try to make you conform to their will. I eat extra meat when around Vegans purposely to piss them off. It works!

I'll have the closely kept, extra anti biotic, extra hormone chicken please, with a side of VEAL!

An SJW Prog admits that Thanksgiving is her favorite holiday...she gets a chance to Snowflake-Splain to her entire family!

...Suddenly Cody pipes up and says that isn’t what Thanksgiving is about. ‘But Aunt Lauren, I thought Thanksgiving was about being grateful, like I am grateful for you!’

I’m literally shaking.

Is this 5-year-old mansplaining to me? I quickly make a mental note. This one is going in the podcast for sure.

After my family intervene to prevent Cody from further intimidating me, I reflect on his words. And if I’m being honest, Cody is right. Well, at least about me and other enlightened people.

For those of us who are more evolved, Thanksgiving isn’t about being thankful for whiteness and systemic privilege. It’s about celebrating the efforts of educated and cultured people to civilize barbaric savages over a table full of food.

In other words, it’s about my chance to let my Trump-supporting family know they’re destroying America because they’re afraid of brown people.

And despite the two dozen tweets I sent out talking about how much I hate Thanksgiving, I admit: it’s my favorite holiday.

Stop pretending you don’t love Thanksgiving | Spectator USA

Pretty sure the article is a spoof....but honestly, they're spoofing what is their actual reality. This is who they are, because they're really a cult, as I've been saying.

Only cult members feel honor and duty-bound to preach to family members at national holidays when no one wants to hear it. It's gotten so pervasive, and they know they're called on it, btw, they now have to spoof themselves.

Yes, it's satire...and quite on point. I have one SJW vegan relative who has opted out of joining the family as she won't agree to the no politics ground rule as well as the special rule for her that she is not allowed to comment on what other people eat nor to proselytize her Vegan god.

But the thing is you can BARELY tell it's spoof, because just a few years ago there was a plethora of articles out every year telling Leftists to do this very thing. The culture soured on them, mocked them for it, so now they're trying to cover for it by spoofing themselves.

Not gonna work. We know who they are.

Progs have virtually destroyed satire.

Muggeridge's law is the proposition that it no longer possible to parody political correctness because real political correctness is now just as ridiculous as the satirical version. Malcolm Muggeridge was the editor of the British satirical magazine Punch in the early 1960s. When Nikita Khrushchev visited Britain, Muggeridge made up a list of the silliest places the Soviet leader could visit. At least half the places on the list were in Khrushchev's actual itinerary.

Muggeridge's law - Conservapedia

An SJW Prog admits that Thanksgiving is her favorite holiday...she gets a chance to Snowflake-Splain to her entire family!

...Suddenly Cody pipes up and says that isn’t what Thanksgiving is about. ‘But Aunt Lauren, I thought Thanksgiving was about being grateful, like I am grateful for you!’

I’m literally shaking.

Is this 5-year-old mansplaining to me? I quickly make a mental note. This one is going in the podcast for sure.

After my family intervene to prevent Cody from further intimidating me, I reflect on his words. And if I’m being honest, Cody is right. Well, at least about me and other enlightened people.

For those of us who are more evolved, Thanksgiving isn’t about being thankful for whiteness and systemic privilege. It’s about celebrating the efforts of educated and cultured people to civilize barbaric savages over a table full of food.

In other words, it’s about my chance to let my Trump-supporting family know they’re destroying America because they’re afraid of brown people.

And despite the two dozen tweets I sent out talking about how much I hate Thanksgiving, I admit: it’s my favorite holiday.

Pretty sure the article is a spoof....but honestly, they're spoofing what is their actual reality. This is who they are, because they're really a cult, as I've been saying.

Only cult members feel honor and duty-bound to preach to family members at national holidays when no one wants to hear it. It's gotten so pervasive, and they know they're called on it, btw, they now have to spoof themselves.

Would you repeat that in about 15 minutes? My right wing gun nut brother needs to hear that, but he's not here yet.

Oh, I'm sure he gets enough Prog-splaining from you without total strangers having to weigh in.

No. He'll be here soon with his usual ar15 over his shoulder, and 44 mag strapped to his leg. I'm guessing he thinks the only way to stop an aunt with lumpy gravy is an inappropriately armed gun nut

I’m literally shaking.

Would you repeat that in about 15 minutes? My right wing gun nut brother needs to hear that, but he's not here yet.

Oh, I'm sure he gets enough Prog-splaining from you without total strangers having to weigh in.

No. He'll be here soon with his usual ar15 over his shoulder, and 44 mag strapped to his leg. I'm guessing he thinks the only way to stop an aunt with lumpy gravy is an inappropriately armed gun nut

I am not at all surprised that your brother-in-law feels the need to be prepared for self-defense around you.

Just sayin'.

I’m literally shaking.

Yes, it's satire...and quite on point. I have one SJW vegan relative who has opted out of joining the family as she won't agree to the no politics ground rule as well as the special rule for her that she is not allowed to comment on what other people eat nor to proselytize her Vegan god.
Damn, you dodged a bullet.

I’m literally shaking.

What’s the inappropriate part?

I’m literally shaking.

Indeed. She has had three prior chance to behave properly, but after scenes at a BBQ and two other holiday dinners, she is not welcome unless she agrees to the rules.

I’m literally shaking.

Indeed. She has had three prior chance to behave properly, but after scenes at a BBQ and two other holiday dinners, she is not welcome unless she agrees to the rules.
Can’t for the life of me figure out why leftists just can’t enjoy a nice day. It’s like they can’t stand happy people around them so they try to ruin it.

Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord, another year of liberal entertainment is about to begin!

I wonder what the SJW's would do if I told them the truth? You know, that it took White Europeans to civilize the blood thirsty savages that murdered and enslaved each other on the North American continent? Now that's progress!

I’m literally shaking.

No wonder you laid into the new girl like you did.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Alas, this year will be Deviled-Eggless for me. :(

We'll have good stuff, though. :)

I wonder what the SJW's would do if I told them the truth? You know, that it took White Europeans to civilize the blood thirsty savages that murdered and enslaved each other on the North American continent? Now that's progress!

No problem. Just don't try passing out those applications to join your militia.

Why don't these people just jump off a bridge, and end it already? Are they that brainwashed, indoctrinated, and filled with self hate they actually think like this?

The only thing from stopping them from going lemming off the bridge, is that they don't want to pollute the river.

Liberals hate water pollution.

Dumbass. If you're an American citizen, you're already part of the militia.

Now be sure to give thanks for your founding fathers today. And especially those who stand ready to defend this country, should the military and law-enforcement fail.

Last edited:

Now be sure to give thanks for your founding fathers today.

Not that one. I have too many teeth and bathe too often to qualify.

I’m literally shaking.

Can’t for the life of me figure out why leftists just can’t enjoy a nice day. It’s like they can’t stand happy people around them so they try to ruin it.

Left and Right are bogus terms. The real distinction is between those who wish to control (have power) over others, and those who just want to be left alone to pursue their individual happiness. Progs are in the former category. It's not enough for them to be able to do what they want - the rest of us most be forced to participate.

Now be sure to give thanks for your founding fathers today.

Not that one. I have too many teeth and bathe too often to qualify.

Don't worry, snowflake. The rest of us will protect you if the need arises.

...In other words, it’s about my chance to let my Trump-supporting family know they’re destroying America because they’re afraid of brown people...

How I wish this **** would show up at my Thanksgiving table. I’d feed her both of my fists , my right elbow, both knees and feet... then I’d pull out the weapons and really go to town in her.

Oy - proving the validity of Muggeridge's Law!

Screen-Shot-2018-11-22-at-08.19.47-532x600.png

Forum List

Back