How are average Joe Democrats dealing with the fact that their party has been hijacked by radicals?

You know what's funny?

Ever since AOC won her primary, rightards and assorted Trumpletons went into full assault mode (putting their misogyny and their racism in neon), cooking up memes as if they were paid for them, hyperventilating about her day-in, day-out. They've made her more famous than she could have dreamed of becoming in next to no time.

Next they turn around, "See how I am hyperventilating? See how obsessed I am? How are you guys dealing with the fact your party has been hijacked by radicals?"

A freshwoman representative - she even let herself be seen dancing, once - with next to no influence over the Democratic party, but obviously she is in complete control over significant parts of Rightardia, that vast, way-out-there continent of destitute, decrepit, infertile desert plains populated by brain-dead geezers guzzling at the Faux-trough.

Couldn't stop laughing, even if I wanted to.

You know what's funny?

Ever since AOC won her primary, rightards and assorted Trumpletons went into full assault mode (putting their misogyny and their racism in neon), cooking up memes as if they were paid for them, hyperventilating about her day-in, day-out. They've made her more famous than she could have dreamed of becoming in next to no time.

Next they turn around, "See how I am hyperventilating? See how obsessed I am? How are you guys dealing with the fact your party has been hijacked by radicals?"

A freshwoman representative - she even let herself be seen dancing, once - with next to no influence over the Democratic party, but obviously she is in complete control over significant parts of Rightardia, that vast, way-out-there continent of destitute, decrepit, infertile desert plains populated by brain-dead geezers guzzling at the Faux-trough.

Couldn't stop laughing, even if I wanted to.

It does render a bit curious her concerns about finding a place to live in DC ---- obviously she already has free rent in thousands of heads.

How did we pay for Trumps $1.5 trillion in tax cuts?

Gee, there is a difference between $1.5 Trillion and $93 Trillion, a massive difference....dumbass.
$93 trillion is fake news which ignores the trillions we currently pay for healthcare

Ok, so I'm guessing you have a different number on the cost of the New Green Deal?
If you just want to reference healthcare, Medicare for all is ONLY estimated at $32.6 Trillion.
So my guess is you're totally stupid.
The real cost of 'Medicare for all'

Net Zero

Yea, didn't ask for your IQ.
I’m smart, smart guy
Big Brain

I have the best words

Forum List

Back