How are average Joe Democrats dealing with the fact that their party has been hijacked by radicals?

The old proud Democrat Party is dead. People like Presidents Kennedy and Carter could not survive in today's Democrat party. In fact I think calling it the Democrat party is an insult to average Democrats.
The obsession with race, gender, social justice, LGBTQ issues, gloBULL warming, wealth shaming....etc is WRECKING your party. You allow a handful of radical nutjobs to take control of the messaging, WHY???
Outside of uneducated people and illegals I don't see how you expect to expand your party when it demonizes so much of the population.
Hillary lost after calling half the nation Deplorables yet you all continue to double down on demonizing Americans.

Are there enough RATIONAL Democrats to bring the party back to where it was just a decade or so ago?
The Democratic Party has a wide range of beliefs. We will pick the one who best represents us

We have been winning on gay issues for twenty years. To the point where even Conservatives are accepting gays

Global Warming is happening. It can't be ignored. Only so long Conservative fear mongering and misinformation can succeed

Same goes for Conservative fear mongering about Mexicans
Most Americans deal with them on a daily basis and are not afraid of Mexicans
Democrats won’t be able to get away with hating white people for much longer.

We don't hate white people, but we keep them honest
Hatred and fear mongering against gays, blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, immigrants are not tolerated

Damn you are ignorant.....

You tards are the most Racist people on the planet...…...

You won’t even condemn anti-Semitism ….

Democrats condemn all forms of hate and discrimination.

Republicans? Mmmm, not so much.

Yes...

that's why Ilhan was sanctioned today for her antisemitic comments

The old proud Democrat Party is dead. People like Presidents Kennedy and Carter could not survive in today's Democrat party. In fact I think calling it the Democrat party is an insult to average Democrats.
The obsession with race, gender, social justice, LGBTQ issues, gloBULL warming, wealth shaming....etc is WRECKING your party. You allow a handful of radical nutjobs to take control of the messaging, WHY???
Outside of uneducated people and illegals I don't see how you expect to expand your party when it demonizes so much of the population.
Hillary lost after calling half the nation Deplorables yet you all continue to double down on demonizing Americans.

Are there enough RATIONAL Democrats to bring the party back to where it was just a decade or so ago?
The Democratic Party has a wide range of beliefs. We will pick the one who best represents us

We have been winning on gay issues for twenty years. To the point where even Conservatives are accepting gays

Global Warming is happening. It can't be ignored. Only so long Conservative fear mongering and misinformation can succeed

Hatred and fear mongering against gays, blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, immigrants are not tolerated

You must be so proud of your House Dems today.
:backpedal:

Kennedy Opposed Russia and Communists, and was willing to go to war with Russia to stop the spread of Communism.

Today’s Democrats spread their legs for Russia, sell Russia our Uranium, take huge sums of money for making speeches in their country, accept millions in bribes at their so called “Foundations”, Use Russian Propaganda to Harass Our President, Pay Putin for Russian Propaganda to use in our Elections and carry The Hammer and Sickle as their banner when they promote their agendas.

If there were enough rational democrooks left Pilousy wouldn't be able to represent San Fransicko, as fucked up as that place is. In Kennedy's day the DNC radically opposed hard core leftists because they knew how dangerous they were, but they were trying to appeal to people who wanted a strong central government to be involved in social issues to end racial strife instead of inciting it, and spending programs with the idea of ending poverty rather that perpetuate it.

The DNC is completely corrupted by sociopaths who prefer to maintain power through prolonging problems. Now you have loons like AOC who believe the reason why poverty still exists is because we didn't commie enough.

Today’s Democrats spread their legs for Russia"

I agree....

I can't believe you admit you Tards spread your legs for the Russians....

You elected Trump

tenor.gif

you offered HIllary

tenor.gif

Putin supported Trump over Hillary Comrade

Yes...

Was she?
Linky, Linky

Kennedy Opposed Russia and Communists, and was willing to go to war with Russia to stop the spread of Communism.

Today’s Democrats spread their legs for Russia, sell Russia our Uranium, take huge sums of money for making speeches in their country, accept millions in bribes at their so called “Foundations”, Use Russian Propaganda to Harass Our President, Pay Putin for Russian Propaganda to use in our Elections and carry The Hammer and Sickle as their banner when they promote their agendas.

Today’s Democrats spread their legs for Russia"

I agree....

I can't believe you admit you Tards spread your legs for the Russians....

You elected Trump

tenor.gif

That's right, we love Trump...

You Tards are spreading your legs for him too with your butts up in the air....

Our President trusts Putin and Kim Jong Un more than our own people

That's why Trump left Kim holding a bag of air at the last summit, ultra-idiot.

Yes...

Was she?
Linky, Linky

no, little boy, she wasn't...

so much for "Democrats condemn all forms of hate and discrimination."

Some sanction that they modified to protect Islam forbidding people from criticizing it.

Completely disingenuous.

Just another fake action by The DemNazi Party.

Yes...

You think we've gone the way of your GOP? I disagree. We will not elect a Trump or purge the party of everybody who's not exactly AOC.

AOC is the left's Trump, whether they'll admit it or not. That's why I think she'll be the president someday.

She is not... She is more of a younger Bernie... She is definitely smart and showed that by opening a new investigation into Trump Insurance Fraud in the cohen questioning...

The problem the GOP is they got nothing really like her... Is she centre of the party ? No. But she represents a part of the party that sees ideas in the other 1st world countries which makes her ideas at least more credible than the GOP this is stuff I dream up... Fuck it the GOP still believe in trickle down economics...

Yup...just brilliant.
View attachment 249128

Funny when you have to have fake quotes to make your point

Not quite as funny as you not being aware of her stupidity.
The Ocasio-Cortez Plan to Pay For Progressive Programs? Print (A Lot) More Money – InsideSources

You think we've gone the way of your GOP? I disagree. We will not elect a Trump or purge the party of everybody who's not exactly AOC.

AOC is the left's Trump, whether they'll admit it or not. That's why I think she'll be the president someday.

She is not... She is more of a younger Bernie... She is definitely smart and showed that by opening a new investigation into Trump Insurance Fraud in the cohen questioning...

The problem the GOP is they got nothing really like her... Is she centre of the party ? No. But she represents a part of the party that sees ideas in the other 1st world countries which makes her ideas at least more credible than the GOP this is stuff I dream up... Fuck it the GOP still believe in trickle down economics...

Yup...just brilliant.
View attachment 249128
Did she really say that? Cuz this one is true:

D1FrrskWwAAh2BU.jpg

Seriously!? This is not a good platform to tell us you don't have a computer or access to the internet, so giving you the benefit of the doubt you must just not know how to use google...dumbass.
The Ocasio-Cortez Plan to Pay For Progressive Programs? Print (A Lot) More Money – InsideSources

Yup...just brilliant.
View attachment 249128
Did she really say that? Cuz this one is true:

D1FrrskWwAAh2BU.jpg

You're hopeless dude. There is no other option but to use detention spaces for illegals that we catch. They were used in the Obama era too. Have you seen one? It's probably not as bad as you're assuming.

It's probably even better than what they're accustomed to.

OK.

One interesting phenomenon from the last election that no Democrat is talking about is that the Democrat candidates in "swing" Congressional districts - the ones who prevailed in "Trump" country - were closet Republican candidates. They were military veterans, business owners, former prosecutors, former executives - the type of people that traditionally would be Republicans, so they were seen by the voters as NOT TYPICAL DEMOCRATS.

The Nut-Jobs like AOC ran in districts where there essentially IS NO Republican Party, where the person who wins the Democrat primary essentially gets the seat. So they don't have to be rational.

So the imagined swing to the Left of the 2018 congressional elections was an illusion, created by the fact that Democrat leadership knew that a typical Leftist has no chance with a reasonably balanced electorate.

As for 2020, the primaries will put on display how OUT OF TOUCH the Democrat party has become since they took over the House. Trump's approval ratings are improving by the minute as the neurotic Democrat Blitzkreig gathers steam.

By all means, IMPEACH THE BASTARD! It's all good.

See you in 2021 at the start of 45's second term.

I don't think she'll be re-elected.

You are nuts. You remember how no matter what came out about Donald nothing phased his followers because they just loved his message too much? It'll be the same with AOC's populism. You'll see.

Anybody here want to make a bet? I'm serious.

If she becomes president someday, that will be evidence that she is like Trump?

There simply isn't anyone to vote for....time for a third party. It gets old watching both parties fall over themselves to worship the corporate powers...repulsing.

One interesting phenomenon from the last election that no Democrat is talking about is that the Democrat candidates in "swing" Congressional districts - the ones who prevailed in "Trump" country - were closet Republican candidates. They were military veterans, business owners, former prosecutors, former executives - the type of people that traditionally would be Republicans, so they were seen by the voters as NOT TYPICAL DEMOCRATS.

The Nut-Jobs like AOC ran in districts where there essentially IS NO Republican Party, where the person who wins the Democrat primary essentially gets the seat. So they don't have to be rational.

So the imagined swing to the Left of the 2018 congressional elections was an illusion, created by the fact that Democrat leadership knew that a typical Leftist has no chance with a reasonably balanced electorate.

As for 2020, the primaries will put on display how OUT OF TOUCH the Democrat party has become since they took over the House. Trump's approval ratings are improving by the minute as the neurotic Democrat Blitzkreig gathers steam.

By all means, IMPEACH THE BASTARD! It's all good.

See you in 2021 at the start of 45's second term.

A good analysis that the Dem controlled media will be sure to miss!

There simply isn't anyone to vote for....time for a third party. It gets old watching both parties fall over themselves to worship the corporate powers...repulsing.
Its time for the Democratic Party to split into 4 parties and the Republican Party into 3 parties. Then after elections coalitions form.

Moderate Democrats are handling the hijacking of their party by radicals the same way moderate Republicans have been handling the hijacking of the GOP by bigots, retards, liars, hypocrites, and psychopaths.

Both parties are bleeding membership, which is why I have been saying for a while now that our country is ripe for a new major party.

Its time for the Democratic Party to split into 4 parties and the Republican Party into 3 parties. Then after elections coalitions form.

Consolidate the Republicans behind Trump and let the Dems continue to split into how many parties they end up splitting into.
That's the ticket!!!

The Republican strategy for 2020 is to accuse the Democrats of being hijacked by maniacs.

No...really. I shit you not.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

img

Forum List

Back