How are the Trumpbots coping with Trump's apparent flip flop on illegals?

The man is taking a wizz all over you and what you THOUGHT he stood for. You gonna ask for more?

I told you all MONTHS ago this man had no principles beyond his own ego. The prospect of LOSING THE ELECTION is causing him to change his stance that won your support in the first place.

Hell DONALD HIMSELF told everyone that people were dumb enough to support him no matter what he did when he said he could shoot someone & still retain your support.

How do you feel about being taken for granted?
Rightwinger liked your post.

Fucking moron.
Irrelevant

Address the content of the op
The OP is just you with your perpetual whining because your pick didn't get the nomination. Grow a set for fuck's sake.
Wrong. The op is pointing out the blatant lies for votes. Aka pandering
Fucking moron

The man is taking a wizz all over you and what you THOUGHT he stood for. You gonna ask for more?

I told you all MONTHS ago this man had no principles beyond his own ego. The prospect of LOSING THE ELECTION is causing him to change his stance that won your support in the first place.

Hell DONALD HIMSELF told everyone that people were dumb enough to support him no matter what he did when he said he could shoot someone & still retain your support.

Fucking moron.
Irrelevant

The OP is just you with your perpetual whining because your pick didn't get the nomination. Grow a set for fuck's sake.
Fucking moron
Fucking sucker

I win

Fucking moron.
Irrelevant

Fucking moron
Fucking sucker

I win
You complain that Trump is not politically correct enough and too mean to illegals in this country for a year.

He then softens his rhetoric and now say he is being political and therefore a liar. For softening his stance, which is what you wanted.

You now say he is too much of a politician. You are very specific with your own fucking double talk and your fucking flip flop.

What we do know is he will be far more determined to uphold our sovereignty and our nation's immigration laws.

What I or any of the rest of us cannot tell, is exactly what you stand for? You want a president to uphold our immigration laws? You don't want that?

What is it? Your fucking double talk has already sunk your theme. Right when any fucking left wing loser likes your OP, you lost. Automatically.

Get your head out of your trump hating ass.

Irrelevant

Fucking moron
Fucking sucker

I win
You complain that Trump is not politically correct enough and too mean to illegals in this country for a year.

He then softens his rhetoric and now say he is being political and therefore a liar. For softening his stance, which is what you wanted.

You now say he is too much of a politician. You are very specific with your own fucking double talk and your fucking flip flop.

What we do know is he will be far more determined to uphold our sovereignty and our nation's immigration laws.

What I or any of the rest of us cannot tell, is exactly what you stand for? You want a president to uphold our immigration laws? You don't want that?

What is it? Your fucking double talk has already sunk your theme. Right when any fucking left wing loser likes your OP, you lost. Automatically.

Now you're just flat out LYING & MAKING SHIT UP.

I have never said Trump was too soft on illegals.

Next time you want to make up obvious lies about someone at least be smart enough to do it when they're not around. Dumbass

I have been consistent for YEARS. Fuck the illegals. Trump is the only one with an inconsistent message.

You FOOLS are too dumb to see it

Fucking moron
Fucking sucker

I win

Next time you want to make up obvious lies about someone at least be smart enough to do it when they're not around. Dumbass
What am I specifically lying about? You never complained about Trump's treatment and rhetoric over illegals? That is the main thing every fucking Trump hater complained about. Since you are a devoted fucking Trump hater and since you are ridiculing him for softening his rhetoric on illegals here, why don't you start explaining to all of us exactly what the fuck you want.

I know you have attacked Trump for over a year for not being politically correct enough. Now you are making fun of him cause he is.

I am the one lying? NOT sure you know what that word means.

Asshole.

Now, are you going to attempt to tell us what the fuck you want?

Or are you going to say something else that only makes sense to American hating left losers?

Oh, and fuck you.

The same way they are dealing with his poor poll numbers, the lack of satisfaction among republicans with his candidacy, most of the stupid or fascist shit he says.....

.....by pretending it doesn't exist.

14102666_871028219698814_3662463315205236272_n.jpg

The same way they are dealing with his poor poll numbers, the lack of satisfaction among republicans with his candidacy, most of the stupid or fascist shit he says.....

Nothing dumber than left wing women.

And Conservatives wonder why their support among women is in the shitter?

When will that 'mystery' ever be solved.

Trump: Obama is weak on Immigration. I'll throw them out!

Fanboys: Yaaay! Obama weak, Throw them out

Trump: I wont throw them out, I'll be more like Obama

Fanboys: Yay! Thats cool too!

Whats wrong with people? Don't you know what sarcasm is?

It's when Trump says something, people take him seriously, but then later on he wants to exercise the I-never-actually-said-that option.

TA-DA! Sarcasm ®.

Trump: Obama is weak on Immigration. I'll throw them out!

Fanboys: Yaaay! Obama weak, Throw them out

Trump: I wont throw them out, I'll be more like Obama

Fanboys: Yay! Thats cool too!

So can we all agree that Trump Koolaid is probably flavored orange?

And Conservatives wonder why their support among women is in the shitter?

When will that 'mystery' ever be solved.
I don't wonder why and neither does any conservative I know.

Just to reiterate. Nothing, and I mean nothing dumber than a left wing woman.

You probably smell too.

Fucking moron
Fucking sucker

I win

What am I specifically lying about? You never complained about Trump's treatment and rhetoric over illegals? That is the main thing every fucking Trump hater complained about. Since you are a devoted fucking Trump hater and since you are ridiculing him for softening his rhetoric on illegals here, why don't you start explaining to all of us exactly what the fuck you want.

I know you have attacked Trump for over a year for not being politically correct enough. Now you are making fun of him cause he is.

Asshole.

Or are you going to say something else that only makes sense to American hating left losers?

Oh, and fuck you.
I am not every Trump hater. I have NEVER complained about ANY politician for not being PC, that is just stupid. I have also NEVER expressed ANY desire for Trump to lighten up on illegals.

Those are your lies and they are clear.

What I expect from Trump is for him to not change his fucking positions every few months. A simple expectation that seems to baffle some.
For near a year his position has been DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS now his position is WELL WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.

You can not reconcile those two statements so like many other of your brethren you opt to attack the messenger.

Amateur

Fucking moron
Fucking sucker

I win

Asshole.

Oh, and fuck you.
I am not every Trump hater. I have NEVER complained about ANY politician for not being PC, that is just stupid. I have also NEVER expressed ANY desire for Trump to lighten up on illegals.

Those are your lies and they are clear.

What I expect from Trump is for him to not change his fucking positions every few months. A simple expectation that seems to baffle some.
For near a year his position has been DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS now his position is WELL WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.

You can not reconcile those two statements so like many other of your brethren you opt to attack the messenger.

Amateur
Holy shit

Forum List

Back