How are the Trumpbots coping with Trump's apparent flip flop on illegals?

Trump will tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear and then do as he pleases

He is not done flip flopping on the issue. Once the rightwing revolts, he will claim he really means he wants to eject all illegals

Oh and Hitlery doesn't do the same thing??

Good to know especially since she's stupid, careless and incompetent.

Trump will tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear and then do as he pleases

He is not done flip flopping on the issue. Once the rightwing revolts, he will claim he really means he wants to eject all illegals

Oh and Hitlery doesn't do the same thing??

Good to know especially since she's stupid, careless and incompetent.

No she doesn't

Hillary's views have evolved over time, just like most Americans

Trumps views change week to week as he scrambles to tell the audience what they want to hear

I guess the silence speaks for itself. Far be it for anyone to dare attempting to hold him to his words.
I gotta work early so I'm out for now but I look forward to seeing your thoughts tomorrow at some point.

Trump supporters are smart and figured out that there is plenty of hyperbole in his speeches, which explains the silence. You on the other hand are stupid... which explains the question and also in part why no one would want to communicate with you.

I guess the silence speaks for itself. Far be it for anyone to dare attempting to hold him to his words.
I gotta work early so I'm out for now but I look forward to seeing your thoughts tomorrow at some point.

Trump supporters are smart and figured out that there is plenty of hyperbole in his speeches, which explains the silence. You on the other hand are stupid... which explains the question and also in part why no one would want to communicate with you.
The silence is because they know I'm right. It's indefensible. Some will call me a liberal or pretend I'm supporting Hillary but that's par for the course when you have the diversity this board does. Not everyone is intelligent as you've just shown by example.

Last edited:

The silence is because they know I'm right. It's indefensible. Some will call me a liberal or pretend I'm supporting Hillary but that's partisan for the course when you have the diversity this board does. Not everyone is intelligent as you've just shown by example.

I have my doubts that you have ever been right in your whole life. But indeed, I have shown you to be not very intelligent, although apparently intelligent enough to admit that you aren't very intelligent.

Last edited:
The man is taking a wizz all over you and what you THOUGHT he stood for. You gonna ask for more?

I told you all MONTHS ago this man had no principles beyond his own ego. The prospect of LOSING THE ELECTION is causing him to change his stance that won your support in the first place.

Hell DONALD HIMSELF told everyone that people were dumb enough to support him no matter what he did when he said he could shoot someone & still retain your support.

How do you feel about being taken for granted?
There's no flip flop. He is just following his negotiating strategery. Lay down a one sided offer, then go from there. The only thing Obama/Clinton lays down is the citizens tax money on bribes, ransom money and the Foundation.

The man is taking a wizz all over you and what you THOUGHT he stood for. You gonna ask for more?

I told you all MONTHS ago this man had no principles beyond his own ego. The prospect of LOSING THE ELECTION is causing him to change his stance that won your support in the first place.

Hell DONALD HIMSELF told everyone that people were dumb enough to support him no matter what he did when he said he could shoot someone & still retain your support.

There's no flip flop. He is just following his negotiating strategery. Lay down a one sided offer, then go from there. The only thing Obama/Clinton lays down is the citizens tax money on bribes, ransom money and the Foundation.
Trump is not negotiating

He is stating his values and positions which seem to change as the wind blows

Trump said Obama has deported millions of illegal immigrants and he is going to follow what Obama has been doing.

Negotiating with whom? I mean he's not even in office right? So negotiating with who?

The alternative is Hillary.....Glad i could help:thup:

So we just give Trump a free pass to do or say whatever? Seriously?

I don't get this mentality. When I made my ex wife mad I didn't point at my father or next door neighbor as an excuse. With this line of thinking no politician will ever be held to account.

For the record Trump's position on illegal immigrants is one of the biggest reasons I was considering him as they have a major impact on the industry I work in. So what now? I just say fuck it, trumps flip flops are meaningless?

They aren't, not to me.

So we just give Trump a free pass to do or say whatever? Seriously?

I don't get this mentality. When I made my ex wife mad I didn't point at my father or next door neighbor as an excuse. With this line of thinking no politician will ever be held to account.

For the record Trump's position on illegal immigrants is one of the biggest reasons I was considering him as they have a major impact on the industry I work in. So what now? I just say fuck it, trumps flip flops are meaningless?

They aren't, not to me.

I for one could care less if he flip flops as long as he does what he says he will do if he's elected.

Interesting that Hillary supporters have no interest in principle from their candidate, but lecture us on ours.

Hillary will complete the job of destroying america as we know it. Trump will work to save it. There is no comparison. Only an america hating leftist zombie would vote for any Democrat.
That's the opinion of a very unintelligent right wing moon bat.

Even I don't think trump will actually bring on ww3, actually I do. A GOP president will invade Iran.

And another bushanomics president will give us another recession. And trump promises great things so another great recession.

Trump did well in the housing crash. It's how he became a multi millionaire
It's always amusing to watch you try to think.

You can't.

Trump is not negotiating

He is stating his values and positions which seem to change as the wind blows
Values such as upholding the law, protecting our citizens, reducing welfare, and accountability? I agree.

So the answers come in. First it's outright denial: ("Is not!!")

There wasn't one. What there was, was democrats lying again and saying there was one.

Then it's on to rationalization: ("Yeah OK it is, but...")

Trump's still by far the toughest on illegal immigration. And in any event, we all knew he wouldn't have the votes in Congress for the wall. But he won't be pulling all the Obama hijinx on the executive front.

Then we're off to the good ol' Tu Quoque (Pogo's Law):

Oh here we go with the double standards and Hillary's position on TPP or any of the other issues she's done a 180 flip flop on. God even knows which ones she's just lying about to get elected and will flip back if she wins. At worse Trump is moderating his position on illegals, he's not flipped a 180. Can't we have just one standard for both candidates why does the Republican candidate have to be a saint while the Democrats can lie through their teeth?

... Moving right along, then it's on to Appeal to Common Practice "OK it is but so what"

Nope but unlike you I'm a realist. Everyone flip flops to get elected.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back