How Awful: Liberal Antifa Terrorists Burn Memorial Photos Of Kate Steinle

White ISIS?

Terrorists?

Can you get any more ridiculous?

And these are the disgusting animals every left wing asshole here will defend. Watch.

And these are the disgusting animals every left wing asshole here will defend. Watch.

George-Costanza-Popcorn.gif

You need to invest in a dictionary and learn the meaning of "defend".

To them, Kate Steinle was a racist.
No. You're a racist. Kate was a victim of, according to due process, an irresponsible gun owner losing his gun.
They tore down and burned her memorial because they say she was a racist. Whether or not I'm a racist has no bearing on the destruction of this girl's memorial. You can't justify this despicable conduct by saying that I'm a racist.

No. You're a racist. Kate was a victim of, according to due process, an irresponsible gun owner losing his gun.
He didn't own the gun, you idiotic nincompoop. Also he was here illegally which means she would be alive today if he would have stayed in his own third world country. Again, you have the mindset of a mentally diseased entity known as an idiotic liberal.

George-Costanza-Popcorn.gif
You were predicted, and you arrived.
Your prediction is flawed. I am not defending anyone. Just laughing at your attempts to equate them to ISIS :D
Most would say you are

You forgot the part where an illegal irresponsibly fired that gun and killed her. Hack
Yeah, except proven not to be murder in a court of law. You know what I'm sick of? Sick of it being so easy for homeless nutjobs without a cent to their names being able to get a gun so easily. Easiest country in the world for a criminal to get a gun.

Forum List

Back