How bad is it to reveal intelligence from an ongoing investigation

Democrats are determined to end the rule of law.
You know something, if that were really true, we wouldn't have seen this nine word sorry excuse of an explanation that says absolutely nothing.
You people are the biggest cowards. You can't debate anything. You just attack what you don't want to read or here, because it doesn't come from your shallow minded narrative.
Folks like you are totally absent of any intelligent counter rebuttals, because none exist. So what do you post? These cut and run random accusations that prove or explain nothing.
Do you get called kettle or pot?
Neither! I call this seven word "dump" of yours, a concession by you to this cowardliness that preys on you and your ilk. You people are totally paralyzed to debate much of anything when it comes to Trump/Russia. You're boxed in by the truth, that surrounds the criminals of the Right.
Learn to quote someone first, then make lame and childish insults.
Ha, I'll join the quote class, if you join a high school debating class?

Answer, very bad. And here is the reason why; Mueller probe's many threads are why details can't be public

Of course, we already know that those on the Trump team could care less, and that the rule of law does not/ should not apply to them.

This thread is meant to once again explain, that despite the attitude of Trump and his Sheep, and their new found privilege in society, thinking they are immune to lawlessness, these attempts by Trump's lawyer and his Chief of Staff to penetrate an intelligence briefing that involves possible criminal misconduct by Trump, will and have been met by resistance. Privilege to lawlessness only goes so far in the Trump world.

We are experiencing massive, and I do mean massive corruption from Trump and all his stooges out in he periphery. Some have already been caught, indicted, and convicted. And from the looks of things, a lot more are on that list to add. This monologue by Rachel Maddow reveals more. And, it is a testament that her reporting seems to add different names almost on a daily basis, indicating to us all, that this ring of corruption and criminal activity was/is so far reaching, with so many interconnected players, that this investigation could go on for ten years, and I'm not so sure you would reveal them all? One thing for sure, one corrupt president sits at the top of that corrupt pyramid, and the last thing we want to do, is to let his lawyer sit in on a criminal investigation that has evidence that can be used to benefit that lawyers client. Not in our history have I ever heard of such insanity coming from a criminal investigation.

What a disaster Trump has been to the moral, ethical, legal fabric of this country.

Like Jeff Flake said it best, " without the 'rule of law' we are no longer America". Read Jeff Flake's Commencement Speech on the Rule of Law and Trump: 'We May Have Hit Bottom'

You sad little hack. One big reason why the "investigation" is happening in the first place is because of leaks.

Answer, very bad. And here is the reason why; Mueller probe's many threads are why details can't be public

Of course, we already know that those on the Trump team could care less, and that the rule of law does not/ should not apply to them.

This thread is meant to once again explain, that despite the attitude of Trump and his Sheep, and their new found privilege in society, thinking they are immune to lawlessness, these attempts by Trump's lawyer and his Chief of Staff to penetrate an intelligence briefing that involves possible criminal misconduct by Trump, will and have been met by resistance. Privilege to lawlessness only goes so far in the Trump world.

We are experiencing massive, and I do mean massive corruption from Trump and all his stooges out in he periphery. Some have already been caught, indicted, and convicted. And from the looks of things, a lot more are on that list to add. This monologue by Rachel Maddow reveals more. And, it is a testament that her reporting seems to add different names almost on a daily basis, indicating to us all, that this ring of corruption and criminal activity was/is so far reaching, with so many interconnected players, that this investigation could go on for ten years, and I'm not so sure you would reveal them all? One thing for sure, one corrupt president sits at the top of that corrupt pyramid, and the last thing we want to do, is to let his lawyer sit in on a criminal investigation that has evidence that can be used to benefit that lawyers client. Not in our history have I ever heard of such insanity coming from a criminal investigation.

What a disaster Trump has been to the moral, ethical, legal fabric of this country.

Like Jeff Flake said it best, " without the 'rule of law' we are no longer America". Read Jeff Flake's Commencement Speech on the Rule of Law and Trump: 'We May Have Hit Bottom'

You sad little hack. One big reason why the "investigation" is happening in the first place is because of leaks.
Negative! It's already been proven that Russia was involved in the attack of our election with the willing help of Trump and his campaign by way of our intelligence community. What rock have you been hiding under?

Negative! It's already been proven that Russia was involved in the attack of our election with the willing help of Trump and his campaign by way of our intelligence community. What rock have you been hiding under?

You are a LAIR!

And your funny post is a surrender to those facts. Thanks!

You wouldn't recognize a fact if it smacked you on your bony yet oddly flabby ass and called you Judy.

THE FACT is: after over a hear, Mueller has NADA except for entrapment process crimes of minor figures.

THE FACT is: Obabble and his henchthugs spied on the campaign of the opposition party.

THE FACT is: the "investigation" is the Obabble Admin's insurance policy to sabotage Trump's presidency in a desperate attempt to keep their crimes under wraps.

THE FACT is: we know that what Obabble and his henchthugs did was Much Much Much Worse Than Watergate.

You are a LAIR!
If I were, you would have already proven it by challenging the information I provided. But you are a coward who will run back into your closet knowing you have no other weapon to fight with, but your own lies. I'm not in the closet myself, and stand by what I say. I'm outside the closet ready to debate any Republican coward who has the balls to go over the facts in an intelligent manner. Needless to say, that won't be you. But thanks for the surrender. Enjoy your closet.

You are a LAIR!
If I were, you would have already proven it by challenging the information I provided. But you are a coward who will run back into your closet knowing you have no other weapon to fight with, but your own lies. I'm not in the closet myself, and stand by what I say. I'm outside the closet ready to debate any Republican coward who has the balls to go over the facts in an intelligent manner. Needless to say, that won't be you. But thanks for the surrender. Enjoy your closet.

You didn't provide any information. You just provided Obabble Deep State talking points.

How are you spending your $2,500 per year savings from ObabbleCare, btw?

We are experiencing massive, and I do mean massive corruption from Trump and all his stooges out in he periphery. Some have already been caught, indicted, and convicted. And from the looks of things, a lot more are on that list to add. This monologue by Rachel Maddow reveals more. And, it is a testament that her reporting seems to add different names almost on a daily basis, indicating to us all, that this ring of corruption and criminal activity was/is so far reaching, with so many interconnected players, that this investigation could go on for ten years, and I'm not so sure you would reveal them all? One thing for sure, one corrupt president sits at the top of that corrupt pyramid, and the last thing we want to do, is to let his lawyer sit in on an criminal investigation that has evidence that can be used to benefit that lawyers client. Not in our history have I ever heard of such insanity coming from a criminal investigation.

Someone on the Republican side -- Nunes, maybe? -- said they didn't get anything surprising because they didn't get what they asked for. That leads me to believe that any information relating to the investigation that needed to remain in DOJ hands, did. I hope. I don't believe they would release information that would actually impact Mueller's ability to continue forward with the Grand Jury or his investigation and its ability to stand up in court.
We hope not. By doing so, opens the flood gates for criminal activity and corrupting the DOJ and FBI the likes we have never seen before.

Can you imagine a defense lawyer going up to the prosecution before the trial, and requesting to the prosecution that they would like to get all their evidence so the defense lawyer could use it against the prosecution? That would cancel out the need for a court room trial? That is essentially what Trump and his butt boys were trying to do.

That is exactly what happens before every trial. It is called discovery. The Prosecution has to provide it. Otherwise the Prosecutor can’t use it. Oh, and if the Prosecutor withholds any information, even information he doesn’t plan to use, it causes a mistrial.

We are experiencing massive, and I do mean massive corruption from Trump and all his stooges out in he periphery. Some have already been caught, indicted, and convicted. And from the looks of things, a lot more are on that list to add. This monologue by Rachel Maddow reveals more. And, it is a testament that her reporting seems to add different names almost on a daily basis, indicating to us all, that this ring of corruption and criminal activity was/is so far reaching, with so many interconnected players, that this investigation could go on for ten years, and I'm not so sure you would reveal them all? One thing for sure, one corrupt president sits at the top of that corrupt pyramid, and the last thing we want to do, is to let his lawyer sit in on an criminal investigation that has evidence that can be used to benefit that lawyers client. Not in our history have I ever heard of such insanity coming from a criminal investigation.

Someone on the Republican side -- Nunes, maybe? -- said they didn't get anything surprising because they didn't get what they asked for. That leads me to believe that any information relating to the investigation that needed to remain in DOJ hands, did. I hope. I don't believe they would release information that would actually impact Mueller's ability to continue forward with the Grand Jury or his investigation and its ability to stand up in court.
We hope not. By doing so, opens the flood gates for criminal activity and corrupting the DOJ and FBI the likes we have never seen before.

Can you imagine a defense lawyer going up to the prosecution before the trial, and requesting to the prosecution that they would like to get all their evidence so the defense lawyer could use it against the prosecution? That would cancel out the need for a court room trial? That is essentially what Trump and his butt boys were trying to do.

That is exactly what happens before every trial. It is called discovery. The Prosecution has to provide it. Otherwise the Prosecutor can’t use it. Oh, and if the Prosecutor withholds any information, even information he doesn’t plan to use, it causes a mistrial.
You're wrong.

I don't know. comey and schiff have done it a lot it seems.

Well put....the Republican Party should be named as complicit in a Obstruction of Justice charge. They are becoming lawless in order to cover for the orange clown.

Nukes and his Stooges want to know what evidence us there along with how it was obtained BEFORE the investigation is through.

That is a slap in the face to centuries of judicial order in this country. The GOP now stands for organized crime.

You wouldn't recognize a fact if it smacked you on your bony yet oddly flabby ass and called you Judy

THE FACT is: after over a hear, Mueller has NADA except for entrapment process crimes of minor figures.
First, you have not proven "entrapment", nor has anyone else, therefore that is a lie.

THE FACT is: Obabble and his henchthugs spied on the campaign of the opposition party.
The "fact is" that has been proven false and it turned out to be a lie as well. The explanation between "spy" and "informant" has been explained over and over again. If you are too dumb to not get that, then that's on you.

THE FACT is: the "investigation" is the Obabble Admin's insurance policy to sabotage Trump's presidency in a desperate attempt to keep their crimes under wraps.
That also is a proven lie, because no one anywhere has proven such a thing. Your evidence is? That's right, there is no such evidence. You lied again.

THE FACT is: we know that what Obabble and his henchthugs did was Much Much Much Worse Than Watergate.
If that were true, the GOP would have launched their own investigation into such activities. They did not. Therefore, your comments will be in cold storage labeled as lies, until you and the dishonest Right bring them out. Funny isn't it? They have the majority, yet, no investigation into that exists. How pitiful is that.

One thing is for sure. You are straight full of shit.

How does it feel to keep getting disappointed by the facts?

Trump is innocent....he did nothing wrong....he won fair and square...the witch hunt is nearly wrapped up and will go down in history as the biggest scandal America has ever seen all brought to us by the first black president...
Obama will stay in hiding and that's a good thing....he can't go around flapping his gums because he will be asked questions he doesn't want to answer...

You fuck up libs....you looked the other way while Obama staged a coup against a man that the people voted for...Obama will never out live that embarrassing legacy...there will not be another liberal like him elected in our nation for a very long time...most of us know how to learn from our mistakes and a liberal black man with a chip on his shoulder will never again be elected president....at least not in our lifetime.....

Yep the fact that we are not seeing Obama on TV screaming about Trump stealing the election is because he didn't steal it and Trump's poll numbers are too high for Obama or Hillary or anyone else to be talking up impeachment...

Tissues by the door on your way out.....BUUUUUUUAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!!

Obama did a lot for this country and here you are lying about to protect your orange POS buddy who just violated every principle of our sysatem of checks & balances by demanding he gets to look at DOJ evidence about him.

This is just how FUCKING stupid & ignorant you really are.

We really don't know how bad it is to "reveal intelligence from an ongoing investigation". Nobody does. We get breathless home spun news feeds that nobody has ever verified from anonymous sources and we are led to believe that the information is accurate when it may well have been manufactured or skewed in order to elicit a political attitude. The dirty little secret is that there are no secrets. From a series of Army traitors and FBI traitors and CIA traitors there are no secrets except the dirty little secret of an attempted political coup.

Come November, remember which party sat & did nothing as a corrupt President tore down the very priciples upon which this country was founded. He obviously as made policy decisions that not onoy benefited him personally but as quid pro quo with foreign governments.

That is treason. Republicans do nothing.

I will vote against each & every one that remained silent, fought efforts to stop Trump, and voted to approve such a corrupt group of cabinet members.

WE have become an embarrassment on the world stage. Our representative to the UN is cutting deals based on the idea that if they don't do something, we never know what that crazy fucker in the Oval Office will do.

We need to end this stupidity, ignorance & corruption & dump Trump.

Well put....the Republican Party should be named as complicit in a Obstruction of Justice charge. They are becoming lawless in order to cover for the orange clown.
This is as bad as I have ever seen it. It's as if almost the entire Republican party is working in concert with a criminal to hide who and what the party has finally become. They know this, and can't figure out how to get out of it. Maybe, to save face, they may want to cut their losses by owning up to the truth? The country, by and large, know the truth about Trump and what much of the leadership has been doing, while his base sits outside like a lynch mob ready to set our Justice, and legislative branches on fire, to save one Criminal Donald Trump.

If this Republic has any chance of survival, every Democrat must rise up and make damn sure they go to the polls in November, or we will be welcoming Vladimir Putin as our next president, and Trump will be his butt boy. And we all know how screwed they all are over there.

If there was ever a time people, when "taking our country back" really meant something, now is that time.

Come November, remember which party sat & did nothing as a corrupt President tore down the very priciples upon which this country was founded. He obviously as made policy decisions that not onoy benefited him personally but as quid pro quo with foreign governments.

That is treason. Republicans do nothing.

I will vote against each & every one that remained silent, fought efforts to stop Trump, and voted to approve such a corrupt group of cabinet members.

WE have become an embarrassment on the world stage. Our representative to the UN is cutting deals based on the idea that if they don't do something, we never know what that crazy fucker in the Oval Office will do.

We need to end this stupidity, ignorance & corruption & dump Trump.
Well said! We really need this at this time. We are in trouble.

Forum List

Back