How can a 16 year old kid upset so many?

Alex Jones tells them what to believe. It wasn`t long ago when they worked up a serious hatred for David Hogg who survived the Florida high school massacre.
As I recall hogg just happened to be in the school building with 3,000 other students at the time
It matters not where he was in the building. He has a right to his opinion and a right to speak out and become an activist against gun violence.
It matters that calling hogg a survivor is an over dramatization

He simply knew someone who knew someone that was under fire
He was under lockdown and heard shots fired
He also knew some of the victims

An experience that made him want to do something about school gun violence.

Never again!

Conservatives hate him for it
That argument borders on the act who plays a doctor on tv making commercials for the latest patent medicine
Not really

Hogg was in the middle of a massacre and saw fellow students slaughtered

He has a dog in the fight

Man o man have any of you heard the word ignore? How about the fact she has no influence on america...I don't agree with her but she's no reason to even give a second thought. Wow truly amazed she can anger anyone.

NO ONE gives a flying fuck about the KID, jackass, it is the way she is being USED and EXPLOITED, CHOREOGRAPHED and MARKETED as a world celebrity on magazine covers and interviews by the gestapo environmentalists that offends people.

The Nazi secret police? Environmentalists? & who are the Jews in this scenario?

I don't understand the furor in any event. Except that the last youngster/sorta spokesman for Consumer Society that was anywhere near as snarky & cool was the Michael J. Fox character (Alex Keaton?) in that old '80s sit-com - Family ties. & he was acting - I don't know what his actual opinion is on Capitalism, society, etc.
There is one Jew that I know of who worked with Nazi police, and is ever always trying to usurp the Constitution of the US. His name "George Soros".

Gotta laugh at Conservative obsession with Soros

Man o man have any of you heard the word ignore? How about the fact she has no influence on america...I don't agree with her but she's no reason to even give a second thought. Wow truly amazed she can anger anyone.

NO ONE gives a flying fuck about the KID, jackass, it is the way she is being USED and EXPLOITED, CHOREOGRAPHED and MARKETED as a world celebrity on magazine covers and interviews by the gestapo environmentalists that offends people.

The Nazi secret police? Environmentalists? & who are the Jews in this scenario?

I don't understand the furor in any event. Except that the last youngster/sorta spokesman for Consumer Society that was anywhere near as snarky & cool was the Michael J. Fox character (Alex Keaton?) in that old '80s sit-com - Family ties. & he was acting - I don't know what his actual opinion is on Capitalism, society, etc.
There is one Jew that I know of who worked with Nazi police, and is ever always trying to usurp the Constitution of the US. His name "George Soros".

Gotta laugh at Conservative obsession with Soros

The other side does the same with Koch.

As I recall hogg just happened to be in the school building with 3,000 other students at the time
It matters not where he was in the building. He has a right to his opinion and a right to speak out and become an activist against gun violence.

Never again!

That argument borders on the act who plays a doctor on tv making commercials for the latest patent medicine
Not really

He was home and jumped on his bike to get to the school.

Never again!

We hate him because he hated conservatives first

He didn’t say anything about conservatives
The NRA? That’s another matter
The NRA is a collection of millions of conservatives who value their constitutional rights including the 2nd Amendment

Never again!

Not really

Hogg didnt see anyone slaughtered

He was ever in the line of fire or even in the same room with the killer

Never again!

The NRA is a collection of millions of conservatives who value their constitutional rights including the 2nd Amendment

Until it is a black man that needs defended.

--------------------------------------- i'm not mad , i'd remind you though that the next step is to give the vote to 16 year olds 'INit . And she influences 16 year olds and younger and abit older in and out of school 'INit .

Last edited:

The only thing that angers me is the politicization of children. All this poor girl knows is what she is taught, and what she is taught, whether at home or in school, is that the world will end in 12 years unless we all commit economic suicide by gutting fossil fuels yesterday.

If I were her, I would probably get up in front of the UN and cry as well. This is child abuse telling children they have no future.

As for Trump, this is part of why she was appointed by political Leftist hacks. They knew he would attack her in some way so they could blow it all up as picking on a poor child because this is just how Trump is, he fights back no matter who is attacking him.

I know, why don't they have another anti-gun rally by pulling out first graders to go protest during school time?

--------------------------------------- i'm not mad , i'd remind you though that the next step is to give the vote to 16 year olds 'INit . And she influences 16 year olds and youngerand abit older in and out of school 'INit .

It would take a Constitutional Amendment to do that. Think it can be done?

The only thing that angers me is the politicization of children. All this poor girl knows is what she is taught, and what she is taught, whether at home or in school, is that the world will end in 12 years unless we all commit economic suicide by gutting fossil fuels yesterday.

If I were her, I would probably get up in front of the UN and cry as well. This is child abuse telling children they have no future.

As for Trump, this is part of why she was appointed by political Leftist hacks. They knew he would attack her in some way so they could blow it all up as picking on a poor child.

I know, why don't they have another anti-gun rally by pulling out first graders to go protest during school time?

What's it say about Trump that he can be so easily played?

Because she's a liar.

Lying does not upset those who are upset with her. They will defend the lies of others all day.

As an aside, I noted this the other day. Lately out of the top threads 4-5 are about her. Pretty impressive for a 16 year old.

Maybe because she is a disrespectful little punk, representing a bunch of violent marxist that would kill us all if they could.

AND, we are not so much upset with her, but at the pretense that she should be listened to, when she is just parroting the same old shit.
representing a bunch of violent marxist that would kill us all if they could.
:777:

As for Trump, this is part of why she was appointed by political Leftist hacks. They knew he would attack her in some way so they could blow it all up as picking on a poor child.

What's it say about Trump that he can be so easily played?

It says he can run circles around democrats that can't even figure out how to use their e-mail properly.

Because she's a liar.
Try picking on someone your own size. Same thing you did to Hogg. Bullying kids is not very nice, you know.
------------------------------------- its the kids doing the 'bullying' . And adults putting widdle kids in their place was always recognized as being the job of ADULTS OldLady .

Last edited:
Because she's a liar.

Lying does not upset those who are upset with her. They will defend the lies of others all day.

As an aside, I noted this the other day. Lately out of the top threads 4-5 are about her. Pretty impressive for a 16 year old.

Maybe because she is a disrespectful little punk, representing a bunch of violent marxist that would kill us all if they could.

AND, we are not so much upset with her, but at the pretense that she should be listened to, when she is just parroting the same old shit.
representing a bunch of violent marxist that would kill us all if they could.
:777:

Were you laughing when a Bernie Sanders groupie tried to assassinate the entire GOP Congress at a charity baseball game?

--------------------------------------- i'm not mad , i'd remind you though that the next step is to give the vote to 16 year olds 'INit . And she influences 16 year olds and youngerand abit older in and out of school 'INit .

It would take a Constitutional Amendment to do that. Think it can be done?
Hogg is not pushing for a change to the constitution

Never again!

Until it is a black man that needs defended.
There are plenty of black members of the NRA

Forum List

Back