How can a 16 year old kid upset so many?

Man o man have any of you heard the word ignore? How about the fact she has no influence on america...I don't agree with her but she's no reason to even give a second thought. Wow truly amazed she can anger anyone.

NO ONE gives a flying fuck about the KID, jackass, it is the way she is being USED and EXPLOITED, CHOREOGRAPHED and MARKETED as a world celebrity on magazine covers and interviews by the gestapo environmentalists that offends people.

The Nazi secret police? Environmentalists? & who are the Jews in this scenario?

I don't understand the furor in any event. Except that the last youngster/sorta spokesman for Consumer Society that was anywhere near as snarky & cool was the Michael J. Fox character (Alex Keaton?) in that old '80s sit-com - Family ties. & he was acting - I don't know what his actual opinion is on Capitalism, society, etc.
There is one Jew that I know of who worked with Nazi police, and is ever always trying to usurp the Constitution of the US. His name "George Soros".

Gotta laugh at Conservative obsession with Soros

The other side does the same with Koch.

For every mention of Koch on this and any other message board there`s a hundred Soros comments. Apples and oranges. He`s their current bogeyman leaving Sharpton and Jackson as has-beens.

Man o man have any of you heard the word ignore? How about the fact she has no influence on america...I don't agree with her but she's no reason to even give a second thought. Wow truly amazed she can anger anyone.
--------------------------------------- i'm not mad , i'd remind you though that the next step is to give the vote to 16 year olds 'INit . And she influences 16 year olds and youngerand abit older in and out of school 'INit .

It would take a Constitutional Amendment to do that. Think it can be done?
----------------------------------------- well , if you follow the news there has been RECENT talk about dropping the voting age to 16 PK . Everything STARTS with talk and ideas PK .

--------------------------------------- i'm not mad , i'd remind you though that the next step is to give the vote to 16 year olds 'INit . And she influences 16 year olds and youngerand abit older in and out of school 'INit .

Hogg is not pushing for a change to the constitution

But yet, that is what I replied to.

He was under lockdown and heard shots fired
He also knew some of the victims

An experience that made him want to do something about school gun violence.

Never again!

Conservatives hate him for it
We hate him because he hated conservatives first

He didn’t say anything about conservatives
The NRA? That’s another matter
The NRA is a collection of millions of conservatives who value their constitutional rights including the 2nd Amendment

Until it is a black man that needs defended.
There are plenty of black members of the NRA

Fewer all the time.

'I Have Some Power In My Hands': Black Gun Group Sees Sharp Increase In Membership

Hogg wants to take our 2nd Amendment rights without passing a new amendment

----------------------------------------- well , if you follow the news there has been RECENT talk about dropping the voting age to 16 PK . Everything STARTS with talk and ideas PK .

You didn't answer my question. Do you think a Constitutional Amendment could be passed to do this?

We hate him because he hated conservatives first

The NRA is a collection of millions of conservatives who value their constitutional rights including the 2nd Amendment

Fewer all the time.

'I Have Some Power In My Hands': Black Gun Group Sees Sharp Increase In Membership
How do you know that?

So? He can't can he? Trump has said the same thing.

"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

But you are going to get upset with someone with absolutely no power to do anything?

Fewer all the time.

How do you know that?

The NRA is losing members in general. It's no secret.

NRA reports $55 million loss with heavy declines in membership dues

I support ones 2nd Amendment rights. Unfortunately the NRA decided that corruption and politics are more important.

So? He can't can he? Trump has said the same thing.

"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

But you are going to get upset with someone with absolutely no power to do anything?
Liberals never stop trying to get around the 2nd Amendment

And attacking a defender of gun rights is one of their tactics

your question speculative question or topic [OR Guess] that can only be based on my opinion . To answer would simply be guessing . Anyway , read the news . there has been RECENT TALK about lowering the voting age to 16 PK .

your question speculative question or topic [OR Guess] that can only be based on my opinion . To answer would simply be guessing . Anyway , read the news . there has been RECENT TALK about lowering the voting age to 16 PK .

So what?

Fewer all the time.

How do you know that?

I support ones 2nd Amendment rights. Unfortunately the NRA decided that corruption and politics are more important.
Corruption is bad in the NRA, the church or political parties

But the NRA has always worked hard for American gun owners and a few bad apples wont change that

Fewer all the time.

How do you know that?

But the NRA has always worked hard for American gun owners and a few bad apples wont change that

They used to do that.

They used to do that.
The NRA still does work to protect gun owners rights

They used to do that.

White ones.

So what?
------------------------------------------------- i'm not interested in GUESSING . And as I have said , there has been recent talk about owering the voting age to 16 PK .

Fewer all the time.

How do you know that?

The NRA works hard for criminals, crazies and terrorists too. No infringement means no infringement doesn`t it?

How do you know that?

They used to do that.

White ones.
You just made that up

When libs lose a debate they always play the race card

Forum List

Back