How can a 16 year old kid upset so many?

Because Trump told them to be upset for the most part....

And plus, there is general disdain for anyone pushing climate science....

If only we had a kid who was pushing for more pollution...he would be totally awesome!!
What pisses me off is that leftists are using a child as a shield thinking they be protected and Republicans will allow them to push their agenda. It's not going to work

Man o man have any of you heard the word ignore? How about the fact she has no influence on america...I don't agree with her but she's no reason to even give a second thought. Wow truly amazed she can anger anyone.
She’s talking about bringing slavery back hello McFly

If that were true the republicans would worship her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because she's a liar.

Lying does not upset those who are upset with her. They will defend the lies of others all day.

As an aside, I noted this the other day. Lately out of the top threads 4-5 are about her. Pretty impressive for a 16 year old.
Those threads are all started by leftists falsely claiming how upset the right is. The right is mildly shocked at how cruelly adults are using this autistic child.

Didn’t know Weatherman 2020 was a leftist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would take a Constitutional Amendment to do that. Think it can be done?
Hogg is not pushing for a change to the constitution

But yet, that is what I replied to.
Hogg wants to take our 2nd Amendment rights without passing a new amendment

So? He can't can he? Trump has said the same thing.

"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

But you are going to get upset with someone with absolutely no power to do anything?
Trump quickly backed down once the NRA slapped him silly
That was one of trumps rare bad ideas

Red flag laws in the hands of liberals become a civil rights abuse

But yet, that is what I replied to.

"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

But you are going to get upset with someone with absolutely no power to do anything?

That's why Obama never tried to take guns. The NRA is this most powerful entity in the world. That's why voting doesn't matter, the NRA owns both parties and tells them what to do. You should be afraid, very afraid.
The fact that we did absolutely nothing after Sandy Hook shows how powerful the NRA is

They just laughed and knew it would be business as usual in a few weeks
The NRA did not prevent public schools from taking necessary steps to ptrvent a mass shooting

Liberals failed to take responsibility for the safety of the children

I think she's 12.

She will be 17 in two weeks, on 1/3/20. Her handlers make her up to look 10 years old to get sympathy from the easily duped. She doesn't concern me. It is GLOBALIST backers behind her that just want extreme income and wealth redistribution using Climate Change as the latest EXUSE. She's just a pawn, that is convenient because she can act being trained by her activist actor parents and family.

Relax. Your descendants will still have the opportunity to visit beautiful cities and historic places . . . in scuba gear.

That's why Obama never tried to take guns. The NRA is this most powerful entity in the world. That's why voting doesn't matter, the NRA owns both parties and tells them what to do. You should be afraid, very afraid.
The fact that we did absolutely nothing after Sandy Hook shows how powerful the NRA is

There is nothing you can do. The NRA is nowhere as powerful as the Constitution.
They are powerful enough to tell the courts how to interpret it

Once she becomes 20 or 21 does anyone think we will hear from her again or will she just become another empty voice that has used up her glory and we move on to the next?

The NRA did not prevent public schools from taking necessary steps to ptrvent a mass shooting

The NRA made sure monsters had the weapons of their choice

Once she becomes 20 or 21 does anyone think we will hear from her again or will she just become another empty voice that has used up her glory and we move on to the next?
Everyone does their part

We shall see what becomes of her

Because Trump told them to be upset for the most part.
Until such a thing is an order, how much of a person that we're not interested in enough do we have to acknowledge in any way?

God bless you and the girl and our leader here in the states always!!!

Holly
Can you tell me why Trump is so triggered by a 16 yr old girl??

Is it because she didn't have to fake herself being on the cover of Time like he did?

If only we had a kid who was pushing for more pollution...he would be totally awesome!!
What pisses me off is that leftists are using a child as a shield thinking they be protected and Republicans will allow them to push their agenda. It's not going to work
She has you so triggered.....

Some tough guy you are, triggered by a girl....

Wimp

Because Trump told them to be upset for the most part.
Until such a thing is an order, how much of a person that we're not interested in enough do we have to acknowledge in any way?

God bless you and the girl and our leader here in the states always!!!

Holly
Can you tell me why Trump is so triggered by a 16 yr old girl??

Is it because she didn't have to fake herself being on the cover of Time like he did?
First, is triggered really the right word to use? I don't know about our leader's frame of mind, but in my opinion, maybe him and that girl both should just be glad that any one pays any attention to them. Such a thing should never be taken for granted because some people bust off their behinds for attention and they still don't get it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why did it take this late beautiful precious 20 years to score his second top ten song? And because of the unfortunate shuttle crash that took place just as it was entering the top ten in 1986, #10 was as far as it got on the radio. Before all of that happened though, what in the world were people drinking back then???

She has you so triggered.....

Some tough guy you are, triggered by a girl....

Wimp
Having a child as a shield pathetic

There is nothing you can do. The NRA is nowhere as powerful as the Constitution.
They are powerful enough to tell the courts how to interpret it
No one tells the unelected demigods on the Supreme Court what to do

The NRA made sure monsters had the weapons of their choice
The NRA is no more responsible for that than George Mason and the other Founders who wrote the Constitution

Because she's a liar.

Lying does not upset those who are upset with her. They will defend the lies of others all day.

As an aside, I noted this the other day. Lately out of the top threads 4-5 are about her. Pretty impressive for a 16 year old.

Maybe because she is a disrespectful little punk, representing a bunch of violent marxist that would kill us all if they could.

AND, we are not so much upset with her, but at the pretense that she should be listened to, when she is just parroting the same old shit.
Yes, she thinks that politicians who offer platitudes about climate while they placate big oil and coal deserve no respect

That you agree with the child's reason's for being a disrespectful little brat, does not change the fact that she is a disrespectful little brat.

Soooo, what is your point, other than admitting that I am right?

Because she's a liar.

Maybe because she is a disrespectful little punk, representing a bunch of violent marxist that would kill us all if they could.

AND, we are not so much upset with her, but at the pretense that she should be listened to, when she is just parroting the same old shit.
Yes, she thinks that politicians who offer platitudes about climate while they placate big oil and coal deserve no respect

That you agree with the child's reason's for being a disrespectful little brat, does not change the fact that she is a disrespectful little brat.

Soooo, what is your point, other than admitting that I am right?
Our President is a disrespectful little brat, yet you defend him

Forum List

Back