How can a 16 year old kid upset so many?

The NRA is losing members in general. It's no secret.

NRA reports $55 million loss with heavy declines in membership dues

I support ones 2nd Amendment rights. Unfortunately the NRA decided that corruption and politics are more important.
Corruption is bad in the NRA, the church or political parties

But the NRA has always worked hard for American gun owners and a few bad apples wont change that
The NRA works hard for criminals, crazies and terrorists too. No infringement means no infringement doesn`t it?
Criminals are not protected by the 2nd Amendment

She does nothing for me either way. She is a kid being a kid and thinking she has great influence. Let her speak, and lets move on.

She tells the truth, and that upsets a lot of supposed adults who can't think for themselves and have no appreciation for science.

She tells the truth, and that upsets a lot of supposed adults who can't think for themselves and have no appreciation for science.
The goal of the global warming crowd is to destroy the capitalist economic system and turn us all into serfs.

That's why we're angry at Greta.

Man o man have any of you heard the word ignore? How about the fact she has no influence on america...I don't agree with her but she's no reason to even give a second thought. Wow truly amazed she can anger anyone.

NO ONE gives a flying fuck about the KID, jackass, it is the way she is being USED and EXPLOITED, CHOREOGRAPHED and MARKETED as a world celebrity on magazine covers and interviews by the gestapo environmentalists that offends people.

The Nazi secret police? Environmentalists? & who are the Jews in this scenario?

I don't understand the furor in any event. Except that the last youngster/sorta spokesman for Consumer Society that was anywhere near as snarky & cool was the Michael J. Fox character (Alex Keaton?) in that old '80s sit-com - Family ties. & he was acting - I don't know what his actual opinion is on Capitalism, society, etc.
There is one Jew that I know of who worked with Nazi police, and is ever always trying to usurp the Constitution of the US. His name "George Soros".

Gotta laugh at Conservative obsession with Soros

The other side does the same with Koch.

Rarely see them brought up.......but Soros is SATAN to Conservatives

I think she's 12.

She will be 17 in two weeks, on 1/3/20. Her handlers make her up to look 10 years old to get sympathy from the easily duped. She doesn't concern me. It is GLOBALIST backers behind her that just want extreme income and wealth redistribution using Climate Change as the latest EXUSE. She's just a pawn, that is convenient because she can act being trained by her activist actor parents and family.

More than that, she holds adults accountable

She doesn’t stand for platitudes and shallow rhetoric

I think she's 12.

She will be 17 in two weeks, on 1/3/20. Her handlers make her up to look 10 years old to get sympathy from the easily duped. She doesn't concern me. It is GLOBALIST backers behind her that just want extreme income and wealth redistribution using Climate Change as the latest EXUSE. She's just a pawn, that is convenient because she can act being trained by her activist actor parents and family.
Wealth redistribution from who and to who?

--------------------------------------- i'm not mad , i'd remind you though that the next step is to give the vote to 16 year olds 'INit . And she influences 16 year olds and youngerand abit older in and out of school 'INit .

It would take a Constitutional Amendment to do that. Think it can be done?
Hogg is not pushing for a change to the constitution

But yet, that is what I replied to.
Hogg wants to take our 2nd Amendment rights without passing a new amendment

So? He can't can he? Trump has said the same thing.

"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

But you are going to get upset with someone with absolutely no power to do anything?
Trump quickly backed down once the NRA slapped him silly

It would take a Constitutional Amendment to do that. Think it can be done?

"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

But you are going to get upset with someone with absolutely no power to do anything?

That's why Obama never tried to take guns. The NRA is this most powerful entity in the world. That's why voting doesn't matter, the NRA owns both parties and tells them what to do. You should be afraid, very afraid.

NO ONE gives a flying fuck about the KID, jackass, it is the way she is being USED and EXPLOITED, CHOREOGRAPHED and MARKETED as a world celebrity on magazine covers and interviews by the gestapo environmentalists that offends people.

The Nazi secret police? Environmentalists? & who are the Jews in this scenario?

I don't understand the furor in any event. Except that the last youngster/sorta spokesman for Consumer Society that was anywhere near as snarky & cool was the Michael J. Fox character (Alex Keaton?) in that old '80s sit-com - Family ties. & he was acting - I don't know what his actual opinion is on Capitalism, society, etc.
There is one Jew that I know of who worked with Nazi police, and is ever always trying to usurp the Constitution of the US. His name "George Soros".

Gotta laugh at Conservative obsession with Soros

The other side does the same with Koch.

Rarely see them brought up.......but Soros is SATAN to Conservatives

I am no fan of Soros. His actions in the past have done a lot of damage to the poor.

That's why Obama never tried to take guns. The NRA is this most powerful entity in the world. That's why voting doesn't matter, the NRA owns both parties and tells them what to do. You should be afraid, very afraid.

Obama didn't try because the Supreme Court is going to strike down most any attempt until you change the Constitution.

Same question could be asked about why Mini AOC scares so many liberals that they have resorted to threatening her and her family?

The fact that we did absolutely nothing after Sandy Hook shows how powerful the NRA is

They just laughed and knew it would be business as usual in a few weeks

The fact that we did absolutely nothing after Sandy Hook shows how powerful the NRA is

There is nothing you can do. The NRA is nowhere as powerful as the Constitution.

Obama didn't try because the Supreme Court is going to strike down most any attempt until you change the Constitution.

And that is why Trump nor anyone else will try. Thanks for telling the truth why Trump backed down as well.

We are all dupes, we are told to look the other way and we do. It's a tactic as old as time.

Because she's a liar.
Try picking on someone your own size. Same thing you did to Hogg. Bullying kids is not very nice, you know.
Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaaa.....Unless they are Catholic and wear MAGA hats, then it is okay<sarcasm>....You are such a douche...
I never picked on that kid. I was speaking specifically to Blackrook. Let's not turn this into yet another mindless "Libs are Bad" rant, okay?

Forum List

Back