How can a 16 year old kid upset so many?

It really pisses off you Trumpettes when 7 & 8 year kids are smarter than you.

If the warming reaches certain limits, people will die.

Not that you give a shit. You'll be dead & fuck your offspring. Right?
Find me a reputable scientist (you're a scientist aren't you? You claimed to be one)
who supports St Greta's timeline of doom. Just one.
Which part? The time frame to act? Possible outcomes?

We have heard the 10 year time frame starting two years ago. If you are still denying rthis, you will not believe anything I post.

Does NASA count?

A Degree of Concern: Why Global Temperatures Matter – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet
Effects | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

Greta Alert:

Now she's scaring the crap out of kids.

"An Etobicoke mother is upset that seven-and eight-year-old kids were shown a library presentation consisting of an emotional speech by child climate activist Greta Thunberg and a carbon clock predicting humans have eight years left to act before the point of no return for saving humanity from climate change. During the presentation at least one child shouted out something to the effect of “We’re all going to die!” or “I don’t want to die!” in response to a clock showing two scenarios of global temperatures rising above the point of no return, the direr one showing a clock ticking down..."

'We're all going to die': Toronto students, 7 and 8, shown climate change doomsday clock, Greta Thunberg speech - The Post Millennial

Let 'em die. That's more room for me.

Can I have your stuff when you're gone, seeing as how you won't need it any more?

Anything cool, that I might be interested in? I mean besides dildos and bicycle locks.
You'll be dead by 2050. That is why you don't care.

Of course I will. But I'm going out of this world the same way I came into it: Kicking and screaming, and covered with someone else's blood.
And viewed as just another dumbass climate change denier.

Because she pushes Cli-Fi and the left acts like because she doesn't have 18 candles on her cake she gets a free pass and can't DARE be challenged.
Challenge her on message instead of calling her retard & lying about what she does & says.

If that were true the republicans would worship her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huh? Republicans wanted slavery?? What history book did you read
The South wanted slavery. You know, the Red States. The Red States that house most the Confederate flag wavers & where they keep electing racists.

If you are claiming Democrats wanted slavery then you advertise your lack of knowledge of history.

If you are claiming Democrats wanted slavery then you advertise your lack of knowledge of history.

Which Democrats voted against slavery? Link?

It was regional.

Just look at the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Republicans & Democrats in the South voted no & those outside the South voted yes.

We know the "south" is now red states.

It was regional.

Great. Which Democrats in which regions voted against slavery? Link?
In the civil right act - outside the South.
I don't know the make up of the Houses during the anti-slavery amendment. But you thinking all Democrats lived in the South is ridiculous.

Greta Alert:

"An Etobicoke mother is upset that seven-and eight-year-old kids were shown a library presentation consisting of an emotional speech by child climate activist Greta Thunberg and a carbon clock predicting humans have eight years left to act before the point of no return for saving humanity from climate change. During the presentation at least one child shouted out something to the effect of “We’re all going to die!” or “I don’t want to die!” in response to a clock showing two scenarios of global temperatures rising above the point of no return, the direr one showing a clock ticking down..."

'We're all going to die': Toronto students, 7 and 8, shown climate change doomsday clock, Greta Thunberg speech - The Post Millennial
The left's target audience is not discerning....they'll believe anything.
They are a captive audience....there is no counter point being presented and teachers are trusted implicitly by little undeveloped minds.
And fear is the greatest motivator of children...if you threaten to take something away, like polar bears or birds
it is all very real and frightening.

The left is filled with masters of indoctrination and no compunctions about honesty or fairness at all.
In fact they laugh at such notions. Winning is all that matters in the totalitarian psyche.

Wait. A Trumpette saying Democrats will believe anything.

You believe Trump, how dumb is that?

Greta Alert:

Let 'em die. That's more room for me.

Can I have your stuff when you're gone, seeing as how you won't need it any more?

Anything cool, that I might be interested in? I mean besides dildos and bicycle locks.
You'll be dead by 2050. That is why you don't care.

Of course I will. But I'm going out of this world the same way I came into it: Kicking and screaming, and covered with someone else's blood.
And viewed as just another dumbass climate change denier.

So you're demanding that I willingly suspend my disbelief and give credence to an entire group of people such as yourself, who have been known to be proven liars?

GTFO of here. Who the hell are you anyway? :21:

Global warming has no effect on economics for the most part. All the arguing, for nothing.

The South wanted slavery. You know, the Red States. The Red States that house most the Confederate flag wavers & where they keep electing racists.

It was regional.

Republicans & Democrats in the South voted no & those outside the South voted yes.

It was regional.

Great. Which Democrats in which regions voted against slavery? Link?
I don't know the make up of the Houses during the anti-slavery amendment. But you thinking all Democrats lived in the South is ridiculous.

Your claim was about slavery, not the civil rights act.
Now if only you could back up your claims, with actual numbers...….

I don't know the make up of the Houses during the anti-slavery amendment.

So your statement, "If you are claiming Democrats wanted slavery then you advertise your lack of knowledge of history" was about your lack of knowledge.

She’s talking about bringing slavery back hello McFly

If that were true the republicans would worship her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was regional.

It was democrat back then it’s democrat today, urban slave plantations

Find me a reputable scientist (you're a scientist aren't you? You claimed to be one)
who supports St Greta's timeline of doom. Just one.
Which part? The time frame to act? Possible outcomes?

We have heard the 10 year time frame starting two years ago. If you are still denying rthis, you will not believe anything I post.

Does NASA count?

A Degree of Concern: Why Global Temperatures Matter – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet
Effects | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet
What's your GLOBAL solution to your imagined "crisis"?

Man o man have any of you heard the word ignore? How about the fact she has no influence on america...I don't agree with her but she's no reason to even give a second thought. Wow truly amazed she can anger anyone.

NO ONE gives a flying fuck about the KID, jackass, it is the way she is being USED and EXPLOITED, CHOREOGRAPHED and MARKETED as a world celebrity on magazine covers and interviews by the gestapo environmentalists that offends people.

You are scared to death of Greta. This 16 year old is making you deniers look like the idiots you are. All those young people will soon be voters & vote out you uneducated fools.,
----------------------- AGREE , Yhey are part of the 'fifth column' plus don't forget the 'fifth column of third worlders that is being imported into the USA RDave

Still waiting for Dave's solution to this "GLOBAL CRISIS."

I have the solution IF this were real. What's Dave willing to do to the masses to "solve" this catastrophe?

Because Trump told them to be upset for the most part.
Until such a thing is an order, how much of a person that we're not interested in enough do we have to acknowledge in any way?

God bless you and the girl and our leader here in the states always!!!

Holly
Can you tell me why Trump is so triggered by a 16 yr old girl??

Is it because she didn't have to fake herself being on the cover of Time like he did?
First, is triggered really the right word to use? I don't know about our leader's frame of mind, but in my opinion, maybe him and that girl both should just be glad that any one pays any attention to them. Such a thing should never be taken for granted because some people bust off their behinds for attention and they still don't get it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why did it take this late beautiful precious 20 years to score his second top ten song? And because of the unfortunate shuttle crash that took place just as it was entering the top ten in 1986, #10 was as far as it got on the radio. Before all of that happened though, what in the world were people drinking back then???

Yes, triggered is really the right word to use...

Because if I were the so-called most powerful man on Earth.....getting mad over a kid being awarded something by a magazine will not be something I give any attention to...

But for some reason, Trump is so butthurt over not being worshiped by the same media he claims is the enemy of the people....like a little spoiled brat...

And this is who you look up to?

Just because I don't give him a hard time like so many others do doesn't mean that I look up to him. I am just a person who learns how to press on no matter who our leader is unlike too many people in this country and if our current leader wants to say anything in return about anyone who says anything about him first, let him. I don't believe that a person's rights end up in the toilet once they become our leader. If our former leaders received this kind of response while they were in the presidential office, I wouldn't have seen anything wrong with their choice to stand up for themselves either if they ever did go in that direction. Every leader has their friends and their foes.

God bless you and our current leader and former leaders who are still here always!!!

Holly

Still waiting for Dave's solution to this "GLOBAL CRISIS."

I have the solution IF this were real. What's Dave willing to do to the masses to "solve" this catastrophe?

Throw enough money at the problem and it will be "solved."
No, MASS EXTERMINATION is the only real solution IF this nonsense were real.

We must exterminate a good portion of humanity. We must start with Margaret Sanger's "human weeds" that refuse to stop over breeding.

Hard to comprehend how the wisdom of a puerile teenage girl has captivated the western world's attention. ... :cuckoo:

It is shocking. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the middle east, it's the wisdom of those that are experienced that is respect.

And here we are 'captivated' by a mental toddler.....

Western culture sure has declined.

Hard to comprehend how the wisdom of a puerile teenage girl has captivated the western world's attention. ... :cuckoo:

It is shocking. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the middle east, it's the wisdom of those that are experienced that is respect.

Combine that with a presidential candidate who would love to grope the shit out of her and he's in the lead in the polls and you REALLY have a decline of society.

Man o man have any of you heard the word ignore? How about the fact she has no influence on america...I don't agree with her but she's no reason to even give a second thought. Wow truly amazed she can anger anyone.
To be honest, I think it's not her, but the puppet masters behind the curtains that are pulling her strings. It's very sad they use a child

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
To be honest, I think it's not her, but the puppet masters behind the curtains that are pulling her strings. It's very sad they use a child
They're using her for a reason... because NO ONE is EVER to say ANYTHING against her. She's just a little girl, with a learning disability, so how DARE you?

How convenient... aye?

The left loves to play games.

Combine that with a presidential candidate who would love to grope the shit out of her and he's in the lead in the polls and you REALLY have a decline of society.

Prove that.

Forum List

Back