How can ONE guy shoot 103+ people?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Yeah i know this orlando thing happened in another idiotic gun free zone, but still it's hard to believe one guy could do this. Looks like another government false flag attack with multiple shooters. Omar may have popped a few but he's mainly just the patsy.

Have you seen how crowded those clubs can be? He wouldn't have had to even try hitting somebody.

Yeah i know this orlando thing happened in another idiotic gun free zone, but still it's hard to believe one guy could do this. Looks like another government false flag attack with multiple shooters. Omar may have popped a few but he's mainly just the patsy.

It was a HOSTAGE situation. He was alone with the hostages for HOURS. Plenty of time to fire hundreds of shots.

If he was really the only shooter, gays could have charged him and overwhelmed him by strength in numbers. But they didn't even try!

If he was really the only shooter, gays could have charged him and overwhelmed him by strength in numbers. But they didn't even try!

Yo Steve...

... would you be willing to be the first...

... to go unarmed up against...

... an AR15?

And nobody fought back? You really believe that.?

These are homosexual men, you're talking about. Not exactly the epitomes of proper manhood. Rather than try to take any bold action to defend themselves, they probably cowered in the corners and cried and begged like little girls.

cuckoo.jpg

And nobody fought back? You really believe that.?

These are homosexual men, you're talking about. Not exactly the epitomes of proper manhood. Rather than try to take any bold action to defend themselves, they probably cowered in the corners and cried and begged like little girls.
Wow. May God have mercy on your sick, tiny soul.

I bet some fought back and were unfortunately shot down. All this guy had to do is have his back to the wall so no one could get him from behind. Don't put down the victims I'm sure some tried to stop him.

I bet some fought back and were unfortunately shot down. All this guy had to do is have his back to the wall so no one could get him from behind. Don't put down the victims I'm sure some tried to stop him.
The fucker who started this thread and the losers who support him have no interest in your perspective. They have miserable lives and they get off on this evil crap.

One guy, and a shit load of magazines, 300 unarmed panicked people in a dark crowded club. Sure arm chair quarterbacks are saying how they would just wait until he's reloading and jump him. Sure you would.
I did wonder why not run out when re-load? Must been playing dead?

Forum List

Back