How can ONE guy shoot 103+ people?

Yeah i know this orlando thing happened in another idiotic gun free zone, but still it's hard to believe one guy could do this. Looks like another government false flag attack with multiple shooters. Omar may have popped a few but he's mainly just the patsy.
If he was really the only shooter, gays could have charged him and overwhelmed him by strength in numbers. But they didn't even try!
In yer wet wild dreams...

If he was really the only shooter, gays could have charged him and overwhelmed him by strength in numbers. But they didn't even try!

And nobody fought back? You really believe that.?

These are homosexual men, you're talking about. Not exactly the epitomes of proper manhood. Rather than try to take any bold action to defend themselves, they probably cowered in the corners and cried and begged like little girls.

People who had been drinking all night and you expect them to rush someone with an AR?? Nice of you to blame the victims.

How close was he to the crowd? You don't know? But you insist that people should have rushed the shooter?

Ask a cop what they are trained to do. Read up on what experts tell you to do in an "active shooter" situation.

As far as your advice? It is wrong.

As far as you blaming the victims? Fuck you.

Some people have certainly exposed themselves as potential Darwin award winners and proven they would be the first to die in any similar situation if they were actually brave enough to try what they say the victims should have done.

Yeah i know this orlando thing happened in another idiotic gun free zone, but still it's hard to believe one guy could do this. Looks like another government false flag attack with multiple shooters. Omar may have popped a few but he's mainly just the patsy.
Conspiracy-booklet-page-1-lg.jpg

These are homosexual men, you're talking about. Not exactly the epitomes of proper manhood. Rather than try to take any bold action to defend themselves, they probably cowered in the corners and cried and begged like little girls.

Your stereotyping again. Who was the NFL defensive lineman who came out? Maybe he was a limp wristed type?

Anyone who tells you to rush someone who has an AR loaded and firing is an idiot.

One guy can easily shoot 103 people when said people are Sitting Unarmed Ducks.

Just sayin'.

One person with a concealed carry weapon and good marksmanship could have prevented a great deal of the slaughter.

What a moron.

One guy, and a shit load of magazines, 300 unarmed panicked people in a dark crowded club. Sure arm chair quarterbacks are saying how they would just wait until he's reloading and jump him. Sure you would.
Wait....
Docent this negate the only argument for limiting magazines to 10 rounds?
Only if you cant count which you obviously cant.

One guy can easily shoot 103 people when said people are Sitting Unarmed Ducks.

Just sayin'.

One person with a concealed carry weapon and good marksmanship could have prevented a great deal of the slaughter.
There was an armed cop outside working security for Pulse who shot at the shooter when he entered, but apparently he missed. That's what I was hearing yesterday a.m., anyway. He must have called the cops.

One guy, and a shit load of magazines, 300 unarmed panicked people in a dark crowded club. Sure arm chair quarterbacks are saying how they would just wait until he's reloading and jump him. Sure you would.
Wait....
The US
Do you have an answer to my question?

An AR 15 is a modified weapon of war. It is designed to kill a lot of people fast. It is easy to reload quickly. It's bullets cause a great deal of damage. This was a great ad for the AR-15. Turn it on a crowd of unsuspecting drunk people and it will be the weapon of your dreams.
I agree with Hillary that weapons of war do not need to be on our streets, with our thugs or our terrorists. Or our civilians.

An AR 15 is a modified weapon of war.
This is a lie.
It is designed to kill a lot of people fast.
This is a lie.
It's bullets cause a great deal of damage.
Compared to...?
I agree with Hillary that weapons of war do not need to be on our streets, with our thugs or our terrorists. Or our civilians.
Mindless, ignorant, dishonest nonsense.

Wait....
The US
Do you have an answer to my question?
Nope. Just wondering why you can't spell "doesn't."
That's OK -- no one else wants to answer it either.

Forum List

Back