How can ONE guy shoot 103+ people?

Yes, I have no first hand experience with guns of any sort. But I am basing my statement above on the fact that all guns were designed to kill and they were improved over the centuries to kill more people more accurately and more quickly for use in war. The AR-15's design inspiration was the M-16, designed for use in war. I don't know what you think guns are for, collecting dust above the fireplace? Putting holes in targets at the range? Killing a deer (if you need 20 or 30 bullets, you need to go back to that range)? That wasn't their original intent and I stand by my statement.
There are any number of legal uses for a firearm, few of which involve killing.
Your position that the AR15 is "designed to kill a lot of people fast" is senseless hyperbole, at best'
Why do you take positions on issues which you admit ignorance?
Senseless hyperbole? I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you on that one.
Of course you are. Doesn't change the fact is it senseless hyperbole in a statement from someone who admits they know nothing about guns.
If the AR15 is "designed to kill a lot of people fast", why has it not been adopted by any military in the world?
If the AR15 is "designed to kill a lot of people fast", why do police officers routinely use them?
If the AR15 is "designed to kill a lot of people fast", why is it rarely used for such a thing?
Why do you think the AR15 is unsuitable for hunting?
Why do you think the AR15 is unsuitable for target shooting?
Why do you think he AR15 is unsuitable for home defense?
Why do you think the AR15 is unsuitable for (insert legal use for a gun here)?
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

These are homosexual men, you're talking about. Not exactly the epitomes of proper manhood. Rather than try to take any bold action to defend themselves, they probably cowered in the corners and cried and begged like little girls.
---
To extend your logic ...
The butch lesbians at the club should have taken bold action & jumped on the active shooter?
And they did not because ...?

Interesting that this thread was moved to the conspiracy board simply because the OP says the media lied!!

Some on Facebook, are claiming there were 4 shooters and the cops are covering things up.
I think they are implying something like that with this thread.
morons.

One guy can easily shoot 103 people when said people are Sitting Unarmed Ducks.

Just sayin'.

One person with a concealed carry weapon and good marksmanship could have prevented a great deal of the slaughter.

Like the armed cop that tried and failed? really?

If he was really the only shooter, gays could have charged him and overwhelmed him by strength in numbers. But they didn't even try!
Yeah, because that is what happened with mass shootings at Virginia Tech, Luby's Cafeteria, McDonald's in San Ysidro, and the cinema in Colorado. Since the people weren't all gay they simply overwhelmed the single shooter, easy peasy.

Yes, I have no first hand experience with guns of any sort. But I am basing my statement above on the fact that all guns were designed to kill and they were improved over the centuries to kill more people more accurately and more quickly for use in war. The AR-15's design inspiration was the M-16, designed for use in war. I don't know what you think guns are for, collecting dust above the fireplace? Putting holes in targets at the range? Killing a deer (if you need 20 or 30 bullets, you need to go back to that range)? That wasn't their original intent and I stand by my statement.
There are any number of legal uses for a firearm, few of which involve killing.
Your position that the AR15 is "designed to kill a lot of people fast" is senseless hyperbole, at best'
Why do you take positions on issues which you admit ignorance?
Senseless hyperbole? I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you on that one.
Of course you are. Doesn't change the fact is it senseless hyperbole in a statement from someone who admits they know nothing about guns.
If the AR15 is "designed to kill a lot of people fast", why has it not been adopted by any military in the world?
If the AR15 is "designed to kill a lot of people fast", why do police officers routinely use them?
If the AR15 is "designed to kill a lot of people fast", why is it rarely used for such a thing?
Why do you think the AR15 is unsuitable for hunting?
Why do you think the AR15 is unsuitable for target shooting?
Why do you think he AR15 is unsuitable for home defense?
Why do you think the AR15 is unsuitable for (insert legal use for a gun here)?
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
As usual, I accept your concession of the point.
You know you cannot honestly and knowledgeably argue your position.

Just sayin'.

One person with a concealed carry weapon and good marksmanship could have prevented a great deal of the slaughter.

The club was a Gun Free Zone, bub. They were sitting ducks. And Security Guards are usually not very highly qualified.

Just sayin'.

The club was a Gun Free Zone, bub. They were sitting ducks. And Security Guards are usually not very highly qualified.

I believe the shooter was a security guard (not at the gay club but somewhere). How ironic.

The answer to the OP is simple.

The shooter had three hours. Plenty of time to kill and injure 102.

300 people couldnt disarmed terrorist for 3 hours !!!!

No they couldn't. He was armed and they were not.

300 unarmed vs one armed ??!!!!!!!!!!!
if they throw their shoes ..............
They could have pelted him with beer bottles from different angles distracting him enough (seconds) to rush him.
No matter how many threads you discuss this in, you would have hit the floor and crawled out like everyone else tried to, and no one would have blamed you. It's absolutely ridiculous to play imaginary "hero" games over this incident. It was too horrendous. Go back to your video games.

Just sayin'.

I believe the shooter was a security guard (not at the gay club but somewhere). How ironic.
Yes. He was working security at a court house. Although they sometimes don't have guns, think of what he could have allowed into a court house, if he had a mind. Scary.

Some on Facebook, are claiming there were 4 shooters and the cops are covering things up.
morons.
One of the survivors who heard the shooter on the phone with 911 said the shooter referenced "There are only 4 of us left." Don't know if he said that during the 911 call of afterwards. He talked a little bit to them. They weren't necessarily in the club. Might have been associates elsewhere.

It's absolutely ridiculous to play imaginary "hero" games over this incident. It was too horrendous. Go back to your video games.
Hey it is the internet, where anyone can be a hero and talk about the gloriously courageous actions they would have taken.

Usually posters who talk about that stuff bring mental image of obese guy sitting in basement with only the light the glow of the monitor illuminating their pallid jowls working on cheetos that spill down onto their chest. They love the online what-if world where they would have been the hero instead of real life where they are the weird dude who does grocery shopping at 7-11.

morons.
One of the survivors who heard the shooter on the phone with 911 said the shooter referenced "There are only 4 of us left." Don't know if he said that during the 911 call of afterwards. He talked a little bit to them. They weren't necessarily in the club. Might have been associates elsewhere.
If he said it on a 911 call there would be a tape of it.

It's absolutely ridiculous to play imaginary "hero" games over this incident. It was too horrendous. Go back to your video games.
Hey it is the internet, where anyone can be a hero and talk about the gloriously courageous actions they would have taken.

Usually posters who talk about that stuff bring mental image of obese guy sitting in basement with only the light the glow of the monitor illuminating their pallid jowls working on cheetos that spill down onto their chest. They love the online what-if world where they would have been the hero instead of real life where they are the weird dude who does grocery shopping at 7-11.
You've just heavily depressed me.

morons.
If he said it on a 911 call there would be a tape of it.
That's what the survivor said. I assume they're keeping a lot of the details semi-quiet during the investigation. I doubt he had any reason to lie.

The answer to the OP is simple.

The shooter had three hours. Plenty of time to kill and injure 102.

300 people couldnt disarmed terrorist for 3 hours !!!!

No they couldn't. He was armed and they were not.

300 unarmed vs one armed ??!!!!!!!!!!!
if they throw their shoes ..............
They could have pelted him with beer bottles from different angles distracting him enough (seconds) to rush him.
No matter how many threads you discuss this in, you would have hit the floor and crawled out like everyone else tried to, and no one would have blamed you. It's absolutely ridiculous to play imaginary "hero" games over this incident. It was too horrendous. Go back to your video games.

typical post from the brainwashed sheep which is no surprise since old ladys are senial and believe this is a free country with free elections.:D

Forum List

Back