How can ONE guy shoot 103+ people?

One guy, and a shit load of magazines, 300 unarmed panicked people in a dark crowded club. Sure arm chair quarterbacks are saying how they would just wait until he's reloading and jump him. Sure you would.
I did wonder why not run out when re-load? Must been playing dead?

I don't know about that guy, but I can reload my AR in about 3 seconds, as long as I had pre-loaded my clips.

It was a HOSTAGE situation. He was alone with the hostages for HOURS. Plenty of time to fire hundreds of shots.

And nobody fought back? You really believe that.?
I bet you wouldnt volunteer to get a bullet in the gut by charging the guy.
I bet you would if he was shooting up a watermelon patch.
Naw. I love watermelon but I dont love watermelon enough to take a bullet. I bet you would have gladly taken one for a banana or some lice medication.

Stop you two! My stomach hurts! LOLOLOLOL!

The second and third one are not lies, either. M14 calls everything a lie if he doesn't like it.
I only said you lied about 2 things.
The 2nd was that the AR15 is It is designed to kill a lot of people fast.
This is indeed a lie as you know you the statement is false and yet you chose to make it anyway.

Your 1st statement is a lie in that while the AR15 and M16 look similar, the designs have significant differences, especially he further own down.the tech line you go, moving well past simple "modification"..
I may be too harsh in characterizing this as a lie as you may be simply ignorant of these facts.
I only said you lied about 2 things.
The 2nd was that the AR15 is It is designed to kill a lot of people fast.
This is indeed a lie as you know you the statement is false and yet you chose to make it anyway.

Yes, I have no first hand experience with guns of any sort. But I am basing my statement above on the fact that all guns were designed to kill and they were improved over the centuries to kill more people more accurately and more quickly for use in war. The AR-15's design inspiration was the M-16, designed for use in war. I don't know what you think guns are for, collecting dust above the fireplace? Putting holes in targets at the range? Killing a deer (if you need 20 or 30 bullets, you need to go back to that range)? That wasn't their original intent and I stand by my statement.

Some people have certainly exposed themselves as potential Darwin award winners and proven they would be the first to die in any similar situation if they were actually brave enough to try what they say the victims should have done.

had I been there, I would have been carrying. Unless I was the first one to get shot, I would have immediately taken p a defensive position, behind a table, behind the bar, a pole, a plant, whatever. In the confusion he would not be paying attention to me and I would have the time to identify the target, take aim and drop him. I wouldn't have prevented all deaths, but I would have saved many. Had he been wildly praying bullets, I would have waited until his 30 round clip was exhausted and dropped him then.

An AR 15 is a modified weapon of war. It is designed to kill a lot of people fast. It is easy to reload quickly. It's bullets cause a great deal of damage. This was a great ad for the AR-15. Turn it on a crowd of unsuspecting drunk people and it will be the weapon of your dreams.
I agree with Hillary that weapons of war do not need to be on our streets, with our thugs or our terrorists. Or our civilians.

And ignorance about guns and really, anything else, is what causes you to agree with that criminal idiot Hillary.

Yes, I have no first hand experience with guns of any sort. But I am basing my statement above on the fact that all guns were designed to kill and they were improved over the centuries to kill more people more accurately and more quickly for use in war. The AR-15's design inspiration was the M-16, designed for use in war. I don't know what you think guns are for, collecting dust above the fireplace? Putting holes in targets at the range? Killing a deer (if you need 20 or 30 bullets, you need to go back to that range)? That wasn't their original intent and I stand by my statement.
There are any number of legal uses for a firearm, few of which involve killing.
Your position that the AR15 is "designed to kill a lot of people fast" is senseless hyperbole, at best'
Why do you take positions on issues which you admit ignorance?

Yeah i know this orlando thing happened in another idiotic gun free zone, but still it's hard to believe one guy could do this. Looks like another government false flag attack with multiple shooters. Omar may have popped a few but he's mainly just the patsy.
because it was gay club? . and man didnt fight and escaped?
but why lesbian didnt attack terrorist ?

I bet some fought back and were unfortunately shot down. All this guy had to do is have his back to the wall so no one could get him from behind. Don't put down the victims I'm sure some tried to stop him.

That's possible but isn't it much much more likely there were multiple shooters and the press and govt are lying again? Occam's razor.

Actually, Occam's Razor would dictate the opposite.

Yeah i know this orlando thing happened in another idiotic gun free zone, but still it's hard to believe one guy could do this. Looks like another government false flag attack with multiple shooters. Omar may have popped a few but he's mainly just the patsy.

because afghan are great fighter ?
why usa couldnt destroy taliban ?

Your position that the AR15 is "designed to kill a lot of people fast" is senseless hyperbole, at best'
Senseless hyperbole? I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you on that one. I don't have to have first hand experience of guns to know what they're for. You got more, other than the ones I already mentioned? Designed to scare boys off the front porch on Saturday night? To bonk someone over the head with? What?

Senseless hyperbole? I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you on that one.
Of course you are. Doesn't change the fact is it senseless hyperbole in a statement from someone who admits they know nothing about guns.
If the AR15 is "designed to kill a lot of people fast", why has it not been adopted by any military in the world?
If the AR15 is "designed to kill a lot of people fast", why do police officers routinely use them?
If the AR15 is "designed to kill a lot of people fast", why is it rarely used for such a thing?
Why do you think the AR15 is unsuitable for hunting?
Why do you think the AR15 is unsuitable for target shooting?
Why do you think he AR15 is unsuitable for home defense?
Why do you think the AR15 is unsuitable for (insert legal use for a gun here)?

The answer to the OP is simple.

The shooter had three hours. Plenty of time to kill and injure 102.

300 people couldnt disarmed terrorist for 3 hours !!!!

No they couldn't. He was armed and they were not.

300 unarmed vs one armed ??!!!!!!!!!!!
if they throw their shoes ..............

...they would be shot. There are those saying they could have rushed him as a group. But who wants to be in the front row of the rush?

They could have pelted him with beer bottles from different angles distracting him enough (seconds) to rush him.

They could have pelted him with beer bottles from different angles distracting him enough (seconds) to rush him.

Brave words from the safety of your home.

Their friends were dead & dying, blood all over, and you have no idea what cover or angles he had. Someone may have tried it and been shot dead.

How fast can you cover 20 or 30 feet? Faster the an adrenaline pumped guy can move the muzzle of his gun 12 inches?

Look at what the experts say to do.

Forum List

Back