How can ONE guy shoot 103+ people?

An AR 15 is a modified weapon of war.
This is a lie.
It is designed to kill a lot of people fast.
This is a lie.
It's bullets cause a great deal of damage.
Compared to...?
I agree with Hillary that weapons of war do not need to be on our streets, with our thugs or our terrorists. Or our civilians.
Mindless, ignorant, dishonest nonsense.

The first one is not a lie. The AR is the civilian version of the M16. So the terminology may be off, but the rifle is essentially a modified version of our military's main battle rifle.

This is a lie.
This is a lie.
Compared to...?
I agree with Hillary that weapons of war do not need to be on our streets, with our thugs or our terrorists. Or our civilians.

The first one is not a lie. The AR is the civilian version of the M16. So the terminology may be off, but the rifle is essentially a modified version of our military's main battle rifle.
The second and third one are not lies, either. M14 calls everything a lie if he doesn't like it.

This is a lie.
This is a lie.
Compared to...?

The second and third one are not lies, either. M14 calls everything a lie if he doesn't like it.

The round does not cause as much damage as most rifles used by the military. It certainly does not cause nearly the damage done by the 7.62x51mm. And that is the round it replaced. The .223 is illegal to use hunting whitetail deer, because it is considered underpowered.

Look at the number of murders committed with an AR-15. More people are killed with knives. More people are killed with bare hands every year than with an AR. These rifles are used in less than 1% of murders. They are not the problem. They just make good political hay when a politician wants to look like they are doing something good.

This is a lie.
This is a lie.
Compared to...?

The round does not cause as much damage as most rifles used by the military. It certainly does not cause nearly the damage done by the 7.62x51mm. And that is the round it replaced. The .223 is illegal to use hunting whitetail deer, because it is considered underpowered.

Look at the number of murders committed with an AR-15. More people are killed with knives. More people are killed with bare hands every year than with an AR. These rifles are used in less than 1% of murders. They are not the problem. They just make good political hay when a politician wants to look like they are doing something good.
I wasn't clear. I was referring to a cop on Fox yesterday who pointed out that the AR-15 causes much more lethal wounds than a handgun. I wasn't trying to compare it to a military rifle, because supposedly civilians don't have access to them, anyway.
The thing about AR-15's and their ilk is that the most horrific mass shootings in this country have used them to great effect. AR-15's may be used in less than 1% of murders, but when they are used, holy Jesus, they're awful.

This is a lie.
This is a lie.
Compared to...?

I wasn't clear. I was referring to a cop on Fox yesterday who pointed out that the AR-15 causes much more lethal wounds than a handgun. I wasn't trying to compare it to a military rifle, because supposedly civilians don't have access to them, anyway.
The thing about AR-15's and their ilk is that the most horrific mass shootings in this country have used them to great effect. AR-15's may be used in less than 1% of murders, but when they are used, holy Jesus, they're awful.

I was talking about the cartridge, not the rifle. There are civilian rifles for every military caliber I can think of.

I only said you lied about 2 things.
The 2nd was that the AR15 is It is designed to kill a lot of people fast.
This is indeed a lie as you know you the statement is false and yet you chose to make it anyway.

Your 1st statement is a lie in that while the AR15 and M16 look similar, the designs have significant differences, especially he further own down.the tech line you go, moving well past simple "modification"..
I may be too harsh in characterizing this as a lie as you may be simply ignorant of these facts.

I wasn't clear. I was referring to a cop on Fox yesterday who pointed out that the AR-15 causes much more lethal wounds than a handgun
Duh. And far less than, say, a shotgun slug.
I wasn't trying to compare it to a military rifle, because supposedly civilians don't have access to them, anyway.
Law-abiding civilians have unfettered legal access to rifles in military calibers, some of which were indeed actual military rifles issues to actual soldiers.
The thing about AR-15's and their ilk is that the most horrific mass shootings in this country have used them to great effect.
The thing about 'assault weapons' is that of all categories of weapons they are used the LEAST to commit murder.

Last edited:
I bet some fought back and were unfortunately shot down. All this guy had to do is have his back to the wall so no one could get him from behind. Don't put down the victims I'm sure some tried to stop him.

That's possible but isn't it much much more likely there were multiple shooters and the press and govt are lying again? Occam's razor.

[

And it's a great rifle though, like all ar-15s and knock-offs, it's ugly as sin. I love lever action rifles in 357. They too are a great assault rifle and they're beautiful.

I bet some fought back and were unfortunately shot down. All this guy had to do is have his back to the wall so no one could get him from behind. Don't put down the victims I'm sure some tried to stop him.

That's possible but isn't it much much more likely there were multiple shooters and the press and govt are lying again? Occam's razor.

So your choices are s loan gunman with a magazine fed, semi auto rifle, and a hatred for homosexuals, or multiple gunmen (all but one of whom escaped notice) and a huge coverup by the gov't and the news media.

And you think the latter is the simpler one?????

[

And it's a great rifle though, like all ar-15s and knock-offs, it's ugly as sin. I love lever action rifles in 357. They too are a great assault rifle and they're beautiful.

I'm not a huge fan of the AR. I owned one done years ago. It was accurate, but not my thing. If I want a rifle for battle, I already own an M1A.

It was a HOSTAGE situation. He was alone with the hostages for HOURS. Plenty of time to fire hundreds of shots.

And nobody fought back? You really believe that.?
I bet you wouldnt volunteer to get a bullet in the gut by charging the guy.
I bet you would if he was shooting up a watermelon patch.
Naw. I love watermelon but I dont love watermelon enough to take a bullet. I bet you would have gladly taken one for a banana or some lice medication.
a black guy making fun of white hair? LMAO really?

So your choices are s loan gunman with a magazine fed, semi auto rifle, and a hatred for homosexuals, or multiple gunmen (all but one of whom escaped notice) and a huge coverup by the gov't and the news media.

Lots of witnesses say there were multiple shooters. The controlled media won't mention them but the internet is doing so.

Yeah i know this orlando thing happened in another idiotic gun free zone, but still it's hard to believe one guy could do this. Looks like another government false flag attack with multiple shooters. Omar may have popped a few but he's mainly just the patsy.

The shooting started at 2:02 am according to the police and it didn't end until the shooter was himself shot at shortly after 5 am. that's three hours. Plenty of time to shoot them.

Yeah i know this orlando thing happened in another idiotic gun free zone, but still it's hard to believe one guy could do this. Looks like another government false flag attack with multiple shooters. Omar may have popped a few but he's mainly just the patsy.
If he was really the only shooter, gays could have charged him and overwhelmed him by strength in numbers. But they didn't even try!

They were all unarmed. they aren't going to do that.

Lots of witnesses say there were multiple shooters. The controlled media won't mention them but the internet is doing so.

No one said that there were multiple shooters. One guy told the press that he heard shots coming from multiple places. We know that OPD engaged the shooter in a fire fight multiple times. Likely, that is what they heard.

It was a HOSTAGE situation. He was alone with the hostages for HOURS. Plenty of time to fire hundreds of shots.

And nobody fought back? You really believe that.?
I bet you wouldnt volunteer to get a bullet in the gut by charging the guy.
I bet you would if he was shooting up a watermelon patch.

Ok, I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

Forum List

Back