How can ONE guy shoot 103+ people?

Yeah i know this orlando thing happened in another idiotic gun free zone, but still it's hard to believe one guy could do this. Looks like another government false flag attack with multiple shooters. Omar may have popped a few but he's mainly just the patsy.

yep another patsy just like oswald and sirhan sirhan.

i bet all these nutcases who accept the governments version think they both killed JFK and RFK as well.:rolleyes::rolleyes-41::rofl::lmao::haha:

Here is taking them to school.

NY Times: Gunman in Orlando Pledged Allegiance to ISIS Before Attack

By LIZETTE ALVAREZ and RICHARD PÉREZ-PEÑA

REBUTTAL BY

It is the standard practice of your intrepid reporter here at The Anti New York Times to restrain his instinct-driven, ferocious feline sidekick and wait a few days before definitively slamming the stamp of bullshit on a false false-flag event carried out with crisis actors, fake blood, dead "lone gunmen," no corpses, no ambulances and goofy "spontaneous" vigils. Not this time. Sugar, the floor is yours!
3cb28fab-7ea3-4005-9739-afcfaf41db07.jpg
bullshit.jpg

"It's all a bunch of $#@*&^% ^^$%$@!!!
The producers at LHS (Langley-Hollywood Studios) have really, and we do mean really, "pushed the envelope" with this latest stunt involving the "Pulse" sodomite club in Orlando, Florida -- setting an astonishing, and we do meanastonishing "lone gunman" record of 50 kills plus 53 wounded! Eat you heart out Rambo!
How was it possible that in a small crowded club, Rambomar was able to wield a long gun without someone being able to grab either him or the barrel before he could methodically shoot 103 people -- a task which would have required at least 3 magazine replacements? Yes, they were queers, but dominant queers are often weight-lifting macho types who aren't afraid to fight. And the submissive types would have ran for their lives in terror. How did he get past the club's bouncers while wielding a rifle? How could he kill so many people, in the dark, with small .22 caliber bullets (far less lethal than .38's and .45's). He would have had to score 50 head or heart shots to accomplish such an amazing feat.

In addition to the impossible (and invisible) body count, the act of fiction managed to heavily hit upon three propaganda themes at one time:

• Sympathy for SDT (sodomites, dykes & trannies)
    • Anti-gun hysteria
    • Anti-Muslim hysteria
On the heels of this terrible Trifecta, Homo-Obongo wasted little no time breaking out into his scripted "Comforter-in-Chief" routine:

“We know enough to say this was an act of terror and act of hate. While the violence could have hit any American community. This is an especially heartbreaking day for our friends who are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender."
"Our friends?" Speak for yourself, faggot. (better get your "homophobic" slurs out now before they become banned as "hate speech" TM).
The conveeniently dead gunman, Omar Mateen, had, we are told:

"pledged his support for ISIS and invoked the names of the Boston marathon bombers in 911 calls made amid his attack on the crowded venue, according to the FBI."

"ISIS" = B.S... The Boston Smoke Bomb = B.S... A single gunman blasting at least 103 people = B.S.(2) Play it again Sugar, and bring the Church Lady from Saturday Night Live along with you:

e750402f4dbe230e8612ad6a132904ae
3cb28fab-7ea3-4005-9739-afcfaf41db07.jpg
bullshit.jpg
how-convenient-church-lady.jpg

Omar Rambo: 50 dead & 53 wounded -- one bullet at a time (semi-automatic rifles do not spray bullets like Rambo's movie machine gun). Who knew he had such talent with a gun? And why didn't the fags run away?
Another "tell", as they say in poker parlance, is the usual crisis acting "hand-to-the-mouth" and dry-eyed crying routines. Other indicators include the dramatic carrying of victims, to no place in particular, by camera-friendly bystanders(don't they know how to call an ambulance?) and the corny scripted vigils that materialize almost instantly.
Dry-eyed "crying", hands-to-the-face "mourners", instant cheesy vigils popping up all over the world,"spontaneous" marketing logos.

orlando-attack-759.jpg

575d631be4b075144c7b4a3f_o_F_v2.jpg

florida-shooting_-5.jpg
650x366
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F113859%2F79820a785c014244bbb4fe622ba5a3a3.jpg
13433089_10154171863258376_1869416359281724545_o.jpg

bc-us-nightclub-shooting-florida-img-jpg1.jpg

160612_wilton_manors_candlelight_vigil.jpg

These ridiculous false false-flag shooting attacks will only grow more and more "deadly" with each passing event. The planners will not stop until they either grab America's guns, or their transparent tricks are finally called out. But who in the public arena would dare to call the Orlando "massacre" an impossible hoax? Maybe, Donald Trump? Don't hold your breath.
Trump:
"Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!"
In fairness to Trump, if he were to actually question the official account of this charade, the Piranha Press would tear him apart and Boobus Americanus would run away from him by the millions. In the land of the TV mind-slave, politicians are damned for telling the truth --- and blessed if they don't. Fortunately, your intrepid member-supported bloggers (hint-hint) here don't have to bite our tongues. Count on us to keep shouting the unfiltered truth until the usual suspects finally pull the Internet plug on "hate speech" TM.
rambo.jpg

cropOrlandoAllegedGunman2A1465750030.jpg

diryM8ri9.gif
diryM8ri9.gif

7466102-White-kitten-laughing-Stock-Vector-cat-kitten-cartoon.jpg

Even Rambo with a fully automatic machine gun would be hard-pressed to match Omar's laughably high one-bullet-at-a-time body count -- 50 dead & 53 wounded!
cartoon-of-the-day-055.jpg

Boobus Americanus 1: I read in the New York Times today that the lone gunman down in Florida had recently pledged his allegiance to ISIS.

Boobus Americanus 2: Such a tragedy. I totally agree with Obama's gun-control initiatives and sympathy for gay rights; but I also have to agree with Trump's tough stand on ISIS.

'I pledge allegiance, to the black flag, of Isslamic Sstate of Isiss, and to the terrorissm, for which it sstandss'..... My God Boobuss! You really are an ass-clown!"

(Something wicked this way comes.)

Last edited:
even Rambo could not have accomplished this MAGICAL incredible feat.
rambo.jpg

diryM8ri9.gif

the writers are also correct that as long as we have one of these puppets from the corrupt ONE PARTY SYSTEM of demopublicans and reprocrats of trump or hellery in office,there will never be a real investigation into this.will be just liek the fairy tale warren commission.wont happen till we get an independent in office like gary johnson,a candidate who actually believes in the constitution and serving the people instead of the bankers.

300 people couldnt disarmed terrorist for 3 hours !!!!

No they couldn't. He was armed and they were not.

300 unarmed vs one armed ??!!!!!!!!!!!
if they throw their shoes ..............
They could have pelted him with beer bottles from different angles distracting him enough (seconds) to rush him.
No matter how many threads you discuss this in, you would have hit the floor and crawled out like everyone else tried to, and no one would have blamed you. It's absolutely ridiculous to play imaginary "hero" games over this incident. It was too horrendous. Go back to your video games.

typical post from the brainwashed sheep which is no surprise since old ladys are senial and believe this is a free country with free elections.:D
At least I can spell 'senile.'

No they couldn't. He was armed and they were not.

They could have pelted him with beer bottles from different angles distracting him enough (seconds) to rush him.
No matter how many threads you discuss this in, you would have hit the floor and crawled out like everyone else tried to, and no one would have blamed you. It's absolutely ridiculous to play imaginary "hero" games over this incident. It was too horrendous. Go back to your video games.

typical post from the brainwashed sheep which is no surprise since old ladys are senial and believe this is a free country with free elections.:D

as always old woman,you go into evade mode when you cant counter facts after i took you to school in post# 121.:biggrin: change the subject and go into evade mode when you're cornered and backed up against the wall.:clap::up: typical.

as always old woman,you go into evade mode when you cant counter facts after i took you to school in post# 121.:biggrin: change the subject and go into evade mode when you're cornered and backed up against the wall.:clap::up: typical.
Sweetie, it's true I'm speechless in regard to your post 121, but not because you've taken me to school or backed me against a wall. I'm being kind.

Sweetie, it's true I'm speechless in regard to your post 121, but not because you've taken me to school or backed me against a wall. I'm being kind.
If by "kind" you mean "unable to present a cogent response", then yes.

even Rambo could not have accomplished this MAGICAL incredible feat.
rambo.jpg

diryM8ri9.gif

the writers are also correct that as long as we have one of these puppets from the corrupt ONE PARTY SYSTEM of demopublicans and reprocrats of trump or hellery in office,there will never be a real investigation into this.will be just liek the fairy tale warren commission.wont happen till we get an independent in office like gary johnson,a candidate who actually believes in the constitution and serving the people instead of the bankers.

Yep, this whole thing reeks and it sure seems to help the globalists in so many ways. I will write more about this when I get off work. Great post, BTW.

You just following me around to give me a hard time this a.m., or are you actually going to present a "cogent response" to the OP's premise that the Orlando terror attack was a hoax?

This reminds one of the helicopter scene in F.M.J., when Joker asks the door gunner how he can shoot women and children. The answer here might be, "Patience".

You just following me around to give me a hard time this a.m., or are you actually going to present a "cogent response" to the OP's premise that the Orlando terror attack was a hoax?
:lol:
Such a claim does not require a response of any kind; it is absurd on its face.

As far a following you around.... given that you always run away form an argument when pressed to support your position with something other than an appeal to emotion, ignorance and/of dishonesty, I take please in forcing you to do so, and shall do so every change I get.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This reminds one of the helicopter scene in F.M.J., when Joker asks the door gunner how he can shoot women and children. The answer here might be, "Patience".

sounds like another sheep who thinks oswald killed JFK as well.:haha::rolleyes:

:lol:
Such a claim does not require a response of any kind; it is absurd on its face.

As far a following you around.... given that you always run away form an argument when pressed to support your position with something other than an appeal to emotion, ignorance and/of dishonesty, I take please in forcing you to do so, and shall do so every change I get.

could not have said it better myself word for word.:udaman::clap:

Hmmmm..........didn't review the thread but is it me or is it just a BIT weird not one fucking ambulance was sent to the scene!!!:uhh: 50 shot are all going to one hospital?? :wtf:Really.........show me a hospital that can take 50 people in Trauma unit?:2up: So umm..........not a single copter?

Hmmmm..........didn't review the thread but is it me or is it just a BIT weird not one fucking ambulance was sent to the scene!!!:uhh: 50 shot are all going to one hospital?? :wtf:Really.........show me a hospital that can take 50 people in Trauma unit?:2up: So umm..........not a single copter?
yeah didnt even think of that one.Even Rambo could not have pulled off this miracle feat of shooting down and killing 50 people.:lmao:

yeah didnt even think of that one.Even Rambo could not have pulled off this miracle feat of shooting down and killing 50 people.:lmao:

After lots of reading and researching (which I resent having to do because I have other shit on my plate that I am digging into)....my conclusion is that the Orlando shooting was a staged event with possible casualties by the DHS. After googling the doctors that went on the record as having treated some of these alleged victims, I found many anomalies and outright lies. I also found the crisis acting rather pathetic. Camera footage of SO many shooting victims being shot in the leg carried "fireman style" going by cameras with no blood on their jeans or the tourniquets and then being dropped after they thought they were out of the view of the camera was most telling...PLUS it shows them being carried towards the "Pulse Club" where this alleged event was taking place. Yep, nothing about this event passes the "sniff test" and once again "9/11 Inside Job" nails it to the proverbial "T"....oh, BTW, my mailbox was full of leftwing websites on Sunday morning asking me to sign a petition to ban semi-automatic weapons...seriously? The bodies of these alleged victims are not even cold or pulled out of the club but yet these anti-gun websites have already put in motion petitions to ban guns????

After lots of reading and researching (which I resent having to do because I have other shit on my plate that I am digging into)....my conclusion is that the Orlando shooting was a staged event with possible casualties by the DHS. After googling the doctors that went on the record as having treated some of these alleged victims, I found many anomalies and outright lies. I also found the crisis acting rather pathetic. Camera footage of SO many shooting victims being shot in the leg carried "fireman style" going by cameras with no blood on their jeans or the tourniquets and then being dropped after they thought they were out of the view of the camera was most telling...PLUS it shows them being carried towards the "Pulse Club" where this alleged event was taking place. Yep, nothing about this event passes the "sniff test" and once again "9/11 Inside Job" nails it to the proverbial "T"....oh, BTW, my mailbox was full of leftwing websites on Sunday morning asking me to sign a petition to ban semi-automatic weapons...seriously? The bodies of these alleged victims are not even cold or pulled out of the club but yet these anti-gun websites have already put in motion petitions to ban guns????
same pattern as the boston bombing,fake blood,fake crisis actors.

Forum List

Back