How Can The Democrats Claim That Trump Has Dementia?

Donald Trump in no way has "dementia." Just because he goes off script at his rallies doesn't mean he's mentally-challenged like Joe Biden.

Trump is a genuine toastmaster. He's used to speaking off the top of his head, as opposed to career bureaucrats, most of whom can only recite pre-scripted speeches. Anyone who's watched him rattle off names of dignitaries and congresspeople at his rallies knows this to be true.

Donald Trump in no way has "dementia." Just because he goes off script at his rallies doesn't mean he's mentally-challenged like Joe Biden.
Trump is a genuine toastmaster. He's used to speaking off the top of his head, as opposed to career bureaucrats, most of whom can only recite pre-scripted speeches.

It takes real talent (and mental acuity) to be able to get up on a stage without preparation nor script and just ad-lib 90 minutes of interactive patter in front of 50,000 people!

Frankly, to tell you the truth, I'm just a bit amazed the guy still does as well as he does with all that he has been put through. He actually still looked at the top of his game as fresh as he was back in 2016 the other night during the debate! He must have good genetics.

Joe could not pull that off if they shoved a board up his ass covered in feathers then doped him up with an IV of straight adrenaline. :fingerscrossed:

I don’t know if Trump has dementia or is just an incredibly stupid human being

Yet they never say a word about Biden? How does that make sense?
It's all they know to do at this point

But at the end of the day, people saw them debate side by side and they are desperate because you can't hide that kind of truth and reality.

It takes real talent (and mental acuity) to be able to get up on a stage without preparation nor script and just ad-lib 90 minutes of interactive patter in front of 50,000 people!

Frankly, to tell you the truth, I'm just a bit amazed the guy still does as well as he does with all that he has been put through. He actually still looked at the top of his game as fresh as he was back in 2016 the other night during the debate! He must have good genetics.

Joe could not pull that off if they shoved a board up his ass covered in feathers then doped him up with an IV of straight adrenaline. :fingerscrossed:

A hundred years from now, nobody will remember the name of a single Hollywood actor, actress, sports star, or politician.

But they'll still be talking about Donald J. Trump.

A hundred years from now, nobody will remember the name of a single Hollywood actor, actress, sports star, or politician.
But they'll still be talking about Donald J. Trump.

To be honest, JG, when Obumma announced his VP pick was Joe Biden back in 2008, I said: "Who the hell is that?" I had never even heard his name before and he was born in my state.

I'm hoping to have forgotten all about him by this time next year, except if he is put up on criminal charges.

To be sure, in 2021 after Trump, I thought him as president was going to be incredibly dull and boring, kind of like Gerald Ford.

I am thinking of donating $100 to his campaign though, on the condition that it can only be used if he debates Trump a second time, same rules, same conditions.

I've saved that debate from last week. It is sure to be a Classic.

Trump got up on that stage and lied.

Last edited:
Yet they never say a word about Biden? How does that make sense?
1719952960820.png

Forum List

Back