How Can The FBI Declare Russians Hacked A Server Before Looking At It But Can't Tell...

All you simply need to do is study the traffic interaction between the hacked server and the device used to hack.
So you are saying if I call in to the FBI and say my server was hacked, like the DNC did, without even looking at the server they can tell me what device was used to hack my server and who did it...?!

That's amazing....:p

Now I can see how Comey was able to exonerate Clinton of her crimes before conducting the investigation. Comey is a regular cross between Houdini and Sherlock F*ing Holmes. :p
Thats correct. If the person doing the hacking uses a known exploit then its very simple to ascertain the device was hacked. So if he sends you a bug that opens up dialog between your server and another server on say port 53 then everyone involved already knows this is ABC exploit and the device was hacked.

You dont have to be special. All you have to do is know what youre talking about which you obviously dont.

...who hacked the NSA's computers after a year of analyzing / investigating?

o_O

It’s Been A Year, And We Still Don’t Know Who’s Behind Worst NSA Leak In History

"U.S. investigators remain stymied after more than a year of investigating as to how some of the most sensitive hacking tools developed by the National Security Agency (NSA) fell into the hands of hackers..."

DNC coordinated with Ukraine, White House says amid Trump-Russia collusion claims

But for some reasons liberals prefer to blame Russians.

You know you are quoting a known Russian Propaganda source... Seriously, you guys sold out long time ago...

You guys would have sided with the NAZIs in 1930s and Russians in the 60s...

All you simply need to do is study the traffic interaction between the hacked server and the device used to hack.
So you are saying if I call in to the FBI and say my server was hacked, like the DNC did, without even looking at the server they can tell me what device was used to hack my server and who did it...?!

Now I can see how Comey was able to exonerate Clinton of her crimes before conducting the investigation. Comey is a regular cross between Houdini and Sherlock F*ing Holmes. :p
Thats correct. If the person doing the hacking uses a known exploit then its very simple to ascertain the device was hacked. So if he sends you a bug that opens up dialog between your server and another server on say port 53 then everyone involved already knows this is ABC exploit and the device was hacked.

You dont have to be special. All you have to do is know what youre talking about which you obviously didnt.
In my scenario, I call up the FBI and tell them someone hacked my computer. The only 'evidence' they have a hack occurred is ME saying so. The FBI has no clue a crime even took place.

And Debbie Wasserman-Schultz waited a MONTH to report the hack having taken place at the DNC....

And that's AS she is running her own Pakistani Spy ring and AFTER she had already given the Pakistanis access to all the DNC's PC's, their USERNAMES, and their PASSWORDS.

The NSA KNOWS their hack was an inside job. We (now) all know DWS had already given Pakistani's illegal access to House computers and DNC e-mails...

...which brings me to another, bigger question:

WHY WAS / DID THE DNC, DEMOCRATS, AND THEIR SURROGATE FAKE NEWS SITES MAKING MORE OF A DEAL ABOUT DEMOCRATS E-MAILS EXPOSING THEY RIGGED THEIR PIMARIES AND EXPOSING THEY ARE A BUNCH OF RACISTS / SEXISTS / HOMOPHOBES / ANTI-SEMITES BEING HAILED AS A BIGGER TRAGEDY / CRIME THAN THE FACT THAT DWS GAVE TERRORIST-CONNECTED PAKISTANI SPIES ILLEGAL ACCESS TO SECRTE HOUSE FILES ON FOREIGN NATIONS AND OUR INTEL INFORMATION / INTEL AGENCIES?

I would think the fact that DWS allowed terrorist-connected Pakistanis spies to download TERABYTES of classified info from US Foreign Info and US Intel Agency Info, even after they had been banned from the House files and after an espionage investigation had begun, would be more important than the hacking of their e-mails and revealing info on the Democrats that shocked NO ONE.

You guys would have sided with the NAZIs in 1930s and Russians in the 60s...
Funny how your intolerance, violence, criminal activity, and policies are evolving more into those of the Nazis while saying the same thing about others.

Once again, if you want to know what Democrats are doing listen to what they are accusing others of.:p

You dont have to be special. All you have to do is know what youre talking about which you obviously didnt.
In my scenario, I call up the FBI and tell them someone hacked my computer. The only 'evidence' they have a hack occurred is ME saying so. The FBI has no clue a crime even took place.

And Debbie Wasserman-Schultz waited a MONTH to report the hack having taken place at the DNC....

And that's AS she is running her own Pakistani Spy ring and AFTER she had already given the Pakistanis access to all the DNC's PC's, their USERNAMES, and their PASSWORDS.

The NSA KNOWS their hack was an inside job. We (now) all know DWS had already given Pakistani's illegal access to House computers and DNC e-mails...

WHY WAS / DID THE DNC, DEMOCRATS, AND THEIR SURROGATE FAKE NEWS SITES MAKING MORE OF A DEAL ABOUT DEMOCRATS E-MAILS EXPOSING THEY RIGGED THEIR PIMARIES AND EXPOSING THEY ARE A BUNCH OF RACISTS / SEXISTS / HOMOPHOBES / ANTI-SEMITES BEING HAILED AS A BIGGER TRAGEDY / CRIME THAN THE FACT THAT DWS GAVE TERRORIST-CONNECTED PAKISTANI SPIES ILLEGAL ACCESS TO SECRTE HOUSE FILES ON FOREIGN NATIONS AND OUR INTEL INFORMATION / INTEL AGENCIES?

I would think the fact that DWS allowed terrorist-connected Pakistanis spies to download TERABYTES of classified info from US Foreign Info and US Intel Agency Info, even after they had been banned from the House files and after an espionage investigation had begun, would be more important than the hacking of their e-mails and revealing info on the Democrats that shocked NO ONE.
No dummy. Your say so isnt the only evidence. The interaction between your server and the person doing the hacking goes through other devices some (or all I am convinced of) that record those interactions. How do you think the FBI catches terrorists that communicate via the internet?

Doesnt matter how long she waited. She could wait for two years. As long as the interaction is recorded then you have a trail.

Last edited:
If something was declared by the FBI director then it was based on the evidence being analyzed... evidence that your not going to see unless you have security clearence
or have hillary send it to you. :)

...who hacked the NSA's computers after a year of analyzing / investigating?

o_O

It’s Been A Year, And We Still Don’t Know Who’s Behind Worst NSA Leak In History

"U.S. investigators remain stymied after more than a year of investigating as to how some of the most sensitive hacking tools developed by the National Security Agency (NSA) fell into the hands of hackers..."
Ask Trump: Trump says he believes intelligence assessment that Russia interfered in election — but Putin does not

No dummy. Your say so isnt the only evidence. The interaction between your server and the person doing the hacking goes trough other devices some (or all I am convinced of) that record those interactions.
That's my point - the FBI declared the Russians hacked the DNC before ever looking at the server...much the same way Comey exonerated Hillary without conducting the investigation.

No dummy. Your say so isnt the only evidence. The interaction between your server and the person doing the hacking goes trough other devices some (or all I am convinced of) that record those interactions.
That's my point - the FBI declared the Russians hacked the DNC before ever looking at the server...much the same way Comey exonerated Hillary without conducting the investigation.
They dont have to look at the server. I already told you that.

Yes, they did not look at the server, the PCs, nothing....the DNC told Comey the Russians did it. Good enough....pay attention to DWS' Pakistani Russian spies.... :p

Yes, they did not look at the server, the PCs, nothing....the DNC told Comey the Russians did it. Good enough....pay attention to DWS' Pakistani Russian spies.... :p
I dont get what you are complaining about. You asked how it was possible to do it without looking at the servers. I just told you how simple it was.

No dummy. Your say so isnt the only evidence. The interaction between your server and the person doing the hacking goes through other devices some (or all I am convinced of) that record those interactions. How do you think the FBI catches terrorists that communicate via the internet?

Doesnt matter how long she waited. She could wait for two years. As long as the interaction is recorded then you have a trail.
you mean logging? while it *may* do that, how long are the logs valid before being overwritten? usually not long. if we're talking months after the fact, those logs on your mystery devices are no longer available. plus, it would be a LOT harder to get the logs from all the intermediate devices vs. just getting on the server to check for simple things like hidden accounts, unauthorized reg changes, procmon utilization, files/folders left behind and so forth.

and the fbi would usually do this stuff live knowing your server's IP info and ensuring that is in fact you. then setting up filtering to capture what you want and not all the side noise you're going to get when simply "listening" to the internet.

for someone being so specific, you're being pretty damn vague.

this cracks me up:
The interaction between your server and the person doing the hacking goes through other devices some (or all I am convinced of) that record those interactions

so you won't count on his "say so" but we need to believe you here? heh, pass on that one since you think the FBI just digs around on random routers to find the info they need vs going direct to the source.

any idea how many hops your data will take going from any given point a to point b?

i didn't think so.

Except for the pesky fact that the FBI never SAW any evidence they took the word of a separate non government non law enforcement entity, the FBI never saw the server never saw the interaction never saw the logs didn't see anything in fact they were told by the DNC what supposedly happened.

I dont get what you are complaining about. You asked how it was possible to do it without looking at the servers. I just told you how simple it was.
name all the intermediate devices between your IP address and mine right now.

go ahead.

Except for the pesky fact that the FBI never SAW any evidence they took the word of a separate non government non law enforcement entity, the FBI never saw the server never saw the interaction never saw the logs didn't see anything in fact they were told by the DNC what supposedly happened.
The pesky fact you are avoiding is that you dont have to be in law enforcement to see evidence of a hack. Of course they saw the interaction. How do you think they found out it was hacked? You dont have to look at logs to see a device has been hacked. Those logs are on the servers.

go ahead.
Give me your IP and I will provide you a trace route output. Now thats just the routers the traffic flows through. There are also switches, VIPs, Firewalls etc that track the exchange.

The pesky fact you are avoiding is that you dont have to be in law enforcement to see evidence of a hack. Of course they saw the interaction. How do you think they found out it was hacked? You dont have to look at logs to see a device has been hacked. Those logs are on the servers.
which servers? just some server out there keeping these logs around in case they're ever needed?

go ahead.
Give me your IP and I will provide you a trace route output. Now thats just the routers the traffic flows through. There are also switches, VIPs, Firewalls etc that track the exchange.
and it's not even all of them, just those that responded in time to be included and didn't give a "request timed out" now isn't it?

2001:0db8:85a3:0000:0000:8a2e:0370:7334.

go for it.

then tell me how to get to those devices so i can pull these logs you are saying are easy to get to.

Forum List

Back