How Can The FBI Declare Russians Hacked A Server Before Looking At It But Can't Tell...

Give me your IP and I will provide you a trace route output.
Without looking at my computer. Without knowing my IP, do the trace. If Comey can do it and it's so easy, go for it.
You would need to generate some traffic to my computer like someone doing the hacking would generate traffic I would then access the ISPs routers and nail you.

Last edited:
They dont have to look at the server. I already told you that.
Yes, they did not look at the server, the PCs, nothing....the DNC told Comey the Russians did it. Good enough....pay attention to DWS' Pakistani Russian spies.... :p
I dont get what you are complaining about. You asked how it was possible to do it without looking at the servers. I just told you how simple it was.
name all the intermediate devices between your IP address and mine right now.

go ahead.
Give me your IP and I will provide you a trace route output. Now thats just the routers the traffic flows through. There are also switches, VIPs, Firewalls etc that track the exchange.
and it's not even all of them, just those that responded in time to be included and didn't give a "request timed out" now isn't it?

2001:0db8:85a3:0000:0000:8a2e:0370:7334.

go for it.

then tell me how to get to those devices so i can pull these logs you are saying are easy to get to.
Thats not a IPv4 address. I need that one.

You have the ISP provide you the traces or you execute a court order and get the traces yourself if youre the FBI.

Yes, they did not look at the server, the PCs, nothing....the DNC told Comey the Russians did it. Good enough....pay attention to DWS' Pakistani Russian spies.... :p
I dont get what you are complaining about. You asked how it was possible to do it without looking at the servers. I just told you how simple it was.

go ahead.
Give me your IP and I will provide you a trace route output. Now thats just the routers the traffic flows through. There are also switches, VIPs, Firewalls etc that track the exchange.
and it's not even all of them, just those that responded in time to be included and didn't give a "request timed out" now isn't it?

go for it.

then tell me how to get to those devices so i can pull these logs you are saying are easy to get to.

You have the ISP provide you the traces or you execute a court order and get the traces yourself if youre the FBI.

and how do you know what IP address the DNC had? you're also busy writing war and peace the hard way vs. writing a "give me your server for a day".

no one in their right mind would EVER approach a hack analysis like you're trying to do and even if they tried, they would recognize an IP6 address and run with it.

go ahead.

go for it.

and how do you know what IP address the DNC had? you're also busy writing war and peace the hard way vs. writing a "give me your server for a day".

no one in their right mind would EVER approach a hack analysis like you're trying to do and even if they tried, they would recognize an IP6 address and run with it.
Thats your loop back dummy.. I need your wlan or lan IP.

Who said I knew what the DNC IP was?

I dont do hack analysis. I just know I can prove you attempted to hack me without looking on my PC.

Without looking at my computer. Without knowing my IP, do the trace. If Comey can do it and it's so easy, go for it.
You would need to generate some traffic to my computer. I would then access the ISPs routers and nail you.
nail them with what?
A trace of their interaction with my computer.
and you assume they're not running an anonymizer or doing their own hops along the way.

after some thought and questions to you i can safely conclude you're at best, a script kiddie but more likely, just talking out your ass cause you're bored but you sure as hell have zero clue what you are talking about.

have a wonderful day.

go ahead.

go for it.

You would need to generate some traffic to my computer. I would then access the ISPs routers and nail you.
nail them with what?
and you assume they're not running an anonymizer or doing their own hops along the way.

after some thought and questions to you i can safely conclude you're at best, a script kiddie but more likely, just talking out your ass cause you're bored but you sure as hell have zero clue what you are talking about.

have a wonderful day.
The could be running an anonymizer but that doesnt hide the fact that they are hacking. All an anonymizer does is change the IP.

That should tell you how easy it is for the FBI to find out if someone was hacked. Even I know you can look at the traces using a filter that shows traffic going to a server.

You would need to generate some traffic to my computer like someone doing the hacking would generate traffic I would then access the ISPs routers and nail you.
Yes, you would need information off of the computers that were supposedly hacked. Hard to do is you never get the information / look at the PCs.

As I said / posted a link to last week, an analysis of the information downloaded / actual evidence finally examined showed the data-download to be an 'inside job'.

go for it.

Thats your private lan dummy. Go to any website and look up your ip as seen from the public.

nail them with what?

have a wonderful day.
The could be running an anonymizer but that doesnt hide the fact that they are hacking. All an anonymizer does is change the IP.
then what good does it do you to get my ip address?

go for it.

Thats your private lan dummy. Go to any website and look up your ip as seen from the public.
you have not figured out by now that i'm fucking with you to see your responses and so far all your answers come back to "i have a script and you can't deviate from it in order for it to work".

world don't work like that.

and ipconfig /all would give me the same thing. but a real IT person would know that.

nail them with what?

have a wonderful day.
Because the question was to list the devices traffic between our pc's would go through. Did you get confused regarding the ask?

you have not figured out by now that i'm fucking with you to see your responses and so far all your answers come back to "i have a script and you can't deviate from it in order for it to work".

and ipconfig /all would give me the same thing. but a real IT person would know that.
No dummy. IP config gives you your local settings. It doesnt show the IP your computer presents to the world. If you dont believe me look up your ip on any website and compare it to your ipconfig out put.

What's My IP Address? | Online Privacy and Security Tool

nail them with what?

have a wonderful day.
Because the question was to list the devices traffic between our pc's would go through. Did you get confused regarding the ask?
not at all.

i just got amused listening to you try and be technical and shit.

No dummy. IP config gives you your local settings. It doesnt show the IP your computer presents to the world. If you dont believe me look up your ip on any website and compare it to your ipconfig out put.
i see in all your hours of experience you never used the /all switch to ipconfig.

i see in all your hours of experience you never used the /all switch to ipconfig.
I see you dont know what your talking about. Show me your ip config/all vs the output you get from this...

What's My IP Address? | Online Privacy and Security Tool

Forum List

Back