How Can The FBI Declare Russians Hacked A Server Before Looking At It But Can't Tell...

Thats your private lan dummy. Go to any website and look up your ip as seen from the public.
you have not figured out by now that i'm fucking with you to see your responses and so far all your answers come back to "i have a script and you can't deviate from it in order for it to work".

world don't work like that.

and ipconfig /all would give me the same thing. but a real IT person would know that.
No dummy. IP config gives you your local settings. It doesnt show the IP your computer presents to the world. If you dont believe me look up your ip on any website and compare it to your ipconfig out put.
i see in all your hours of experience you never used the /all switch to ipconfig.
I see you dont know what your talking about. Show me your ip config/all vs the output you get from this...

What's My IP Address? | Online Privacy and Security Tool
you have a machine. you compare notes. i got better things to do now like see if our work vending machine has zingers back in stock.

A trace of their interaction with my computer.
and you assume they're not running an anonymizer or doing their own hops along the way.

after some thought and questions to you i can safely conclude you're at best, a script kiddie but more likely, just talking out your ass cause you're bored but you sure as hell have zero clue what you are talking about.

have a wonderful day.
The could be running an anonymizer but that doesnt hide the fact that they are hacking. All an anonymizer does is change the IP.
then what good does it do you to get my ip address?
Because the question was to list the devices traffic between our pc's would go through. Did you get confused regarding the ask?
not at all.

i just got amused listening to you try and be technical and shit.
It seems your amusement led you to embarrass yourself and ask a dumb question that you wouldnt have asked if you were paying attention and not being confused.

Thats your private lan dummy. Go to any website and look up your ip as seen from the public.
you have not figured out by now that i'm fucking with you to see your responses and so far all your answers come back to "i have a script and you can't deviate from it in order for it to work".

and ipconfig /all would give me the same thing. but a real IT person would know that.
No dummy. IP config gives you your local settings. It doesnt show the IP your computer presents to the world. If you dont believe me look up your ip on any website and compare it to your ipconfig out put.
i see in all your hours of experience you never used the /all switch to ipconfig.
I see you dont know what your talking about. Show me your ip config/all vs the output you get from this...

you have a machine. you compare notes. i got better things to do now like see if our work vending machine has zingers back in stock.
Dont wimp out now. I need screen shots. You know how to do that dont you? :laugh:

Quick tip. Dont get into a situation where you dont know the livelihood of the person you are arguing with if you dont know what you are talking about.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
"The leaks appear to come from different parts of the NSA raising the possibility of multiple vulnerabilities."

Leaks within the FBI
Leaks within the NSA
Leaks within the DOJ

Obama's Intel Agencies and Justice Department had more leaks than a screen door on a submarine.

:p

While that may be true, they still have fewer leaks than the Trump Administration which can’t keep anything secret to save their souls. Not meetings with Russians. Not contacts with Russians, not promises made to Putin.

It gives me faith in humanity to see how many people within the Trump White House want Trumps lies and incompetence known by the American people and are willing to risk their careers to make it happen.

Patriots all.

Dont wimp out now. I need screen shots. You know how to do that dont you? :laugh:

Quick tip. Dont get into a situation where you dont know the livelihood of the person you are arguing with if you dont know what you are talking about.
laugh.gif
you may want to follow that advice. :)

If something was declared by the FBI director then it was based on the evidence being analyzed... evidence that your not going to see unless you have security clearence
Except for the pesky fact that NO ONE from the Government was allowed to actually see the computers servers or other paraphernalia associated with the supposed hack.
I don't think that is true at all. Where are you getting that from??

If something was declared by the FBI director then it was based on the evidence being analyzed... evidence that your not going to see unless you have security clearence
Congress has asked to see it. They have clearance yet are still waiting.
Then why isn't Sessions calling the FBI and telling them to send it to Congress? I'm all for it. Whats the hold up?

laugh.gif
you may want to follow that advice. :)
So show the board your output where your private lan IP and your public IP is the same using the website I provided and your ipconfig/all and stop stalling.
laugh.gif

"The leaks appear to come from different parts of the NSA raising the possibility of multiple vulnerabilities."

Leaks within the FBI
Leaks within the NSA
Leaks within the DOJ

Obama's Intel Agencies and Justice Department had more leaks than a screen door on a submarine.

you're so funny, vlad... .oops... I mean EZ

Except for the pesky fact that NO ONE from the Government was allowed to actually see the computers servers or other paraphernalia associated with the supposed hack.
I don't think that is true at all. Where are you getting that from??
He was just making up shit and hoping it stuck to the wall. My point was to prove you could see a hack attempt without even looking at the server.

Leaks within the FBI
Leaks within the NSA
Leaks within the DOJ

you're so funny, vlad... .oops... I mean EZ
So how much are the Russians paying you for this 'disinformation service', Jillinski?
In Rubles or American? What's your Facebook site...or did Zuckerberg already shut yours down? :p

You've been busted - discredited - proven to be a liar / spew-er of propaganda / mis-information. You're done.

Next.

Then why isn't Sessions calling the FBI and telling them to send it to Congress? I'm all for it. Whats the hold up?
No idea. FBI seems to no longer report to the people. They should divulge all information whatever it contains.

No idea. FBI seems to no longer report to the people. They should divulge all information whatever it contains.
Well come on man, if you are going to push this narrative like it is a big government left wing conspiracy, but now you have the anti government right wing president and his team running all the departments you gotta make sense out of it. Otherwise your arguments don't hold water.

Well come on man, if you are going to push this narrative like it is a big government left wing conspiracy, but now you have the anti government right wing president and his team running all the departments you gotta make sense out of it. Otherwise your arguments don't hold water.
You love strawmen, don’t you?

You love strawmen, don’t you?
Not really, how am I using a strawman?

Forum List

Back