How can this woman be so stupid? Clinton Emails Have Five Months Worth of Gaps!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
The Daily Caller ^ | 09/14/2015 | Ethan Barton
Five months worth of messages are missing from the emails former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton returned to the government, according to documents newly obtained by the watchdog group Judicial Watch. “A five month email gap,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said at the non-profit group’s inaugural Leadership Summit Monday. “I want an explanation about that.” Some of the gaps were as long as a month or more, Fitton said. Clinton submitted a statement to a federal court Aug. 10 under the penalty of perjury that she submitted all of the required emails. “These emails raise questions whether Clinton told...

WmIoZBS.jpg

She's not that stupid. She's just convinced we are.

She's missing that coating of protective melanin, that has saved the Manchurian muslim.... It makes feckless Republicans wet their pants when impeachment is brought up!

18 minutes helped take down an American president. Could this at least keep her out of the White House?

"It was the darnedest thing...Lois Lerner and I were in the middle of skyping while sending out e-mails when all of a sudden both of our e-mail went down. The problem was so bad it booted us offline. When we brought our systems back up I called Lois to see if she was having the same problem. Sure enough, her herd drive was damaged, and months of e-mails of hers were missing, too! I even heard whatever this virus was relocated HER server into a remote bathroom somewhere as well! "-- Hillary Clinton

it is simply amazing how the left-wing media whose talking heads insist Progressives are so much more advanced than right-wingers allows their criminal leaders to play stupid.

it is simply amazing how the left-wing media whose talking heads insist Progressives are so much more advanced than right-wingers allows their criminal leaders to play stupid.

And it's the criminal Progressive left-wing leaders who are 'playing' stupid who believe Americans are the ones who are stupid and count on them to be so in order for them to get away with what they are doing.

Forum List

Back