How Clinton lost Michigan and the Presidency!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
How Clinton lost Michigan — and blew the election

Michigan operatives relay stories like one about an older woman in Flint who showed up at a Clinton campaign office, asking for a lawn sign and offering to canvass, being told these were not “scientifically” significant ways of increasing the vote, and leaving, never to return. A crew of building trade workers showed up at another office looking to canvass, but, confused after being told there was no literature to hand out like in most campaigns, also left and never looked back.

Wow. What idiot was running that shit show?

You read that entire article it just stinks of ELITISM....they were better than everyone else and didn't need anyone's help....Trump on the other hand asked EVERYONE for their vote...even if he knew they probably wouldn't vote for him. Clinton got what she deserved by acting like an elitist bitch.

But there also were millions approved for transfer from Clinton’s campaign for use by the DNC — which, under a plan devised by Brazile to drum up urban turnout out of fear that Trump would win the popular vote while losing the electoral vote, got dumped into Chicago and New Orleans, far from anywhere that would have made a difference in the election.

ROFLMAO! They dumped MILLIONS into New Orleans and Chicago. Holy shit...I want whoever was running her campaign to run democrat presidential campaigns from now one....LOL

i wonder what the Michigan margin would of been if it had been an honest count. didnt a few people vote several times in detroit?

The claim is that a problem with machines jamming caused them to make numerous attempts to insert the ballots. Each try counted the ballot. In one box that supposedly added up to 306 votes, there were only 50 ballots inside. That means ballots were counted at least six times each. And it was only discovered due to the recount and it was then that an excuse was offered for the discrepancies in the number of ballots versus the results. Was there even a problem with machines or did the poll workers just ensure more votes for Hillary? If the machines were faulty, there should be reports and requests to fix them. Didn't hear about any of that. I bet it was just an excuse to account for the fact voters got their ballots for Hillary counted so many times. Didn't hear reports about Trump getting extra votes so must have just been a problem with Hillary's voters.

Trump’s last stop of the election was a massive rally in Michigan that went on past midnight, his campaign homing in on Trump’s chances there largely from nervousness it sensed coming out of Brooklyn.

Walking out at the end, Trump turned to his running mate, Mike Pence, almost confused: “This doesn’t feel like second place,” he said, according to a person familiar with the conversation.

Michigan operatives relay stories like one about an older woman in Flint who showed up at a Clinton campaign office, asking for a lawn sign and offering to canvass, being told these were not “scientifically” significant ways of increasing the vote, and leaving, never to return. A crew of building trade workers showed up at another office looking to canvass, but, confused after being told there was no literature to hand out like in most campaigns, also left and never looked back.

...and she's a loopy kunt
And deserves to have Karma kick her ass the rest of her fucking miserable shit life…:lmao:

i wonder what the Michigan margin would of been if it had been an honest count. didnt a few people vote several times in detroit?

The claim is that a problem with machines jamming caused them to make numerous attempts to insert the ballots. Each try counted the ballot. In one box that supposedly added up to 306 votes, there were only 50 ballots inside. That means ballots were counted at least six times each. And it was only discovered due to the recount and it was then that an excuse was offered for the discrepancies in the number of ballots versus the results. Was there even a problem with machines or did the poll workers just ensure more votes for Hillary? If the machines were faulty, there should be reports and requests to fix them. Didn't hear about any of that. I bet it was just an excuse to account for the fact voters got their ballots for Hillary counted so many times. Didn't hear reports about Trump getting extra votes so must have just been a problem with Hillary's voters.
well thank god all of the crackers and racists/deplorables voted that day! that alone superseded the fraud in detroit !!!

...and she's a loopy kunt
And deserves to have Karma kick her ass the rest of her fucking miserable shit life…:lmao:
a loopy kunt with 7 hampsters living in her ass

No moron, but whoever hit you on the head with a hammer when you were born apparently did it more than several times.

well thank god all of the crackers and racists/deplorables voted that day! that alone superseded the fraud in detroit !!!

And what "fraud" was that, moron?

Hm? :popcorn:

i dont think we will ever know how badly Trump Beat Hillary being there were so many mistakes and millions of fraudulent votes cast. I still think Trump won by about 12 Million

Forum List

Back