How come Jesus fulfilled all verses on Lucifer, none on ACTUAL Messiah prerequisites

To any disabled person reading this forum:
Unlike Jesus & Christianity I support stem cells and don't think your demon
possessed or being punished.
My Handicap & Disabilities Links from my old site.
(some links might be obsolete on old defunct web providers )
Resources
http://www.ehhs.cmich.edu/speceduc.html Special Ed
Small Business: Web Hosting, Domains, Ecommerce & Email
Special Ed for Kids w/Autism/pdd
http://www.ucc.uconn.edu/~stusr2/ Services for Students with Disabilities
http://www.ris.sdbor.edu/SDSD/copyschools.htm
Deaf Schools in the US
http://www.greenwoodinstitute.org/resources/resindex.html
Dyslexia, Learning Disabilities, & Literacy Resources
NLS Home
National Library Service for the Blind & Physically Handicapped
Parent's /Children's Disability Resources:
NICHCY: A Guide to Children's Literature and Disability
Children's Disability Literature
www.irsc.com Internet Resources for Special Children W/ Disabilities
http://www.cyfc.umn.edu/Children/limited.html
Child Care for Children with Special Needs
http://www.playkids.com/acc/hc.htm
Swing sets for handicap children
Birth Defect Research for Children
Association of Birth Defect Children
Kids Together Inc. (TM) disability, inclusion, rights, information & resources
Kids Together, Inc.
phpsanjose
The Family Resource Center of Parents Helping Parents
Web Page Under Construction
Parents of Kids with disabilities/diseases
Special Child: For Parents of Children with Disabilities
Special Child Magazine for Parents of Children with Disabilities
Other Great Resources:
http://www.netreach.net/~abrejcha/websites.htm
Disability Resource Site/Small Business: Web Hosting, Domains, Ecommerce & Email
Monthly Guide to Disability Resources On the Internet
The New York Institute for Special Education Blindness Resource Center"> Resource Center for the Blind
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~sbilling/ada.html
Americans w/Disabilities Act Resources
Help For Filing Claims in the Workplace
http://www.eskimo.com/~jlubin/disabled.html
Great Disability Info & Resource Links
http://www1.shore.net/~dmoisan/invisible_disability.html
Invisible Disabilities (disabilites and disorders that have hidden aspects to most people)
http://www.sasquatch.com/resource/easi.html
Internet Resources for People with Disabilities
http://handicapunlimited.com
Wheel Chairs/ Walkers /Vans
mobility products for the physically challenged

http://www.medicalville.com/services.htm Medical supplies, wheelchairs & Mobility Products
Also has Forums and Chat Rooms http://www.samh.com/concept.htm
Wheel Chair Accesible Manufactured Homes

Ha Shev is insane, Emily.

One does not argue with insane man.
Dear JakeStarkey
Yes there are inconsistencies but when ppl are held to them, it's like pushing forward to straighten out the wheels.

And even ppl who spout off completely in tongues can be interpreted symbol by symbol to get positive meaning out of the message.

HaShev has some higher spiritual calling and gifts to offer. It may seem like a wild grab bag mix, but I see some real goodies in there we can agree with. Why not at least grab the good chocolates out of the box of duds and enjoy the treats. In spiritual terms it's like mining for gold and diamonds from out of dark caves full of dirt. Especially if we want HaShev to get to the diamonds stored in the mine, we should have the same patience and faith to keep digging cutting and carving the way till we get to the real treasure. And yes there is more dirt than diamonds, but that makes them all the more precious when we find them.

HaShev is like a brilliant diamond still in the cutting process. How do we get there from here? With prayers and patience to make just the right cuts so the diamond comes out perfect.

Thank you, I believe you are looking for verses such as:
Ezekiel 34:18 Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet?

and similar a quote of mine:

Mike Night HaShev -1999
"You basically don't like the fruits on the silver platter being handed to you generously, so instead of graciously passing on them you knock the tray over instead. You do this in a tantrum, so nobody can have some. Thinking everyone elses taste should be like yours, and they wouldn't want any either, you end up ruining it for everyone else from eating.... "

Jeremiah 13:23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? Then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

SOCIAL SCIENCE BEHAVIOR LESSON 1:
Notice the same people brought up with the horrible cruci-FICTION scene and passion of christ movie images had no problem being the characters they are appalled by.
And worse instead of speaking out on the behavior they agreed with it and nudged it on.

That includes YOUR silence.
So when they fail your silence means you have to live in that failed behavior flawed world you accept in being complacent and allowing it to fester. The same way you ask where is the moderate Muslim voice in the midst of their crisis speaking out, the silence eventually catches up till the problem to to great to solve. Just ask the Germans during the Nazis era, the neighboring countries, the people who allowed over 50 million murders over a blame for a an event that they themselves prove they would be participants of. So not speaking up and out is just as bad as doing the act in that it leads us to the same off course of where we could and should be. * Food for thought*
Stop worrying about me and worry about your own-they need serious help.

Last edited:
Ha Shev has given his opinion on verses written long, long ago.

Your opinion is no better than any one else's.

Thank you, I believe you are looking for verses such as:
Ezekiel 34:18 Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet?

and similar a quote of mine:

Mike Night HaShev -1999
"You basically don't like the fruits on the silver platter being handed to you generously, so instead of graciously passing on them you knock the tray over instead. You do this in a tantrum, so nobody can have some. Thinking everyone elses taste should be like yours, and they wouldn't want any either, you end up ruining it for everyone else from eating.... "

Jeremiah 13:23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? Then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

SOCIAL SCIENCE BEHAVIOR LESSON 1:
Notice the same people brought up with the horrible cruci-FICTION scene and passion of christ movie images had no problem being the characters they are appalled by.
And worse instead of speaking out on the behavior they agreed with it and nudged it on.

That includes YOUR silence.
So when they fail your silence means you have to live in that failed behavior flawed world you accept in being complacent and allowing it to fester. The same way you ask where is the moderate Muslim voice in the midst of their crisis speaking out, the silence eventually catches up till the problem to to great to solve. Just ask the Germans during the Nazis era, the neighboring countries, the people who allowed over 50 million murders over a blame for a an event that they themselves prove they would be participants of. So not speaking up and out is just as bad as doing the act in that it leads us to the same off course of where we could and should be. * Food for thought*
Stop worrying about me and worry about your own-they need serious help.

Dear HaShev I will go back and reply to your previous message that I found very informative and helpful in depth.

As for this msg here ^
1. I am concerned that you also come across as not following your own advice. How you talk to other people also seems to be spreading the mud, and knocking the good to focus on the bad. Of course you do not mean this at all, clearly you mean to share the truth clearly, and trust that naturally clears up the dark or grey areas.

2. but if you look at your closing point: Stop worrying about me and worry about your own-they need serious help. This clearly applies to you, too.

With my focus, I am trying to refine how BOTH of us find points and terms in common so we don't miscommunicate or talk past each other. This is a MUTUAL process, it helps both you and me to IMPROVE our relations and communications.. And it helps us in relation to others facing these same challenges to make sense of what each other really means underneath.

in truth, HaShev we ALL NEED SERIOUS HELP.

We have a roomful of well meaning people all trying to share the truth, and seeking to correct where we see faults.

If we can't learn to get past our communication issues, we all miss out on the truth we could be sharing and establishing as a team.

so you still come across to others as you preaching to others and not receiving in exchange.

The growth in understanding is a MUTUAL give and take. For JakeStarkey and others to hear what you are saying, you need to hear what they are trying to say.

Does that makes sense?
So WE are the people in need of serious help, and if we can solve our problems here, how many more people can we help who could tap into greater and greater knowledge if they can overcome these same barriers we face.

Thank you HaShev, I will backtrack to your other msg and reply to that, and see if we can further this process in a constructive direction.

I'd like to get to the very fruit and root of the wisdom and message you are trying to share, so some of these external layers peeling away have to go and we can get to the really good meat of the matter.

Thank you for sharing and we'll get there together. We all have wisdom and clarifications to add to the picture which will fall into place like a puzzle when we are done.

God uses all of us to paint the different parts so we can see the bigger picture. When we put them in perspective, it will become more clear, where we agree, and what needs to be clarified to resolve conflicts or errors. Thanks HaShev!

Emily, I didn't answer your insulting question, because you know Jews don't have trinity teachings that makes you disrespectful.
Maybe you don't understand Judaism?
To be "THE Moshiach" is liken to saying the top (arch) anointed or arch messenger reflection (Malakh) or top mediator between God and Man or top priest aka head priest head of the hosts liken to the Popes role in the imposter temple.
The Pope is the top anointed of Baal(satan) worship.
The Pope is the claimed mediator between his god and man. Grasp that concept?
Then grasp Jewish precepts not Christian ones:
Moshiach is the mediator between An Essence power and source in life (God) that is not a form nor man nor has a voice.
Moshiach is a reflection and manifestation of that Essence (which is not physical) and relays(mediates) that Essence so we can grasp reflect and manifest it in life. Hence why I said everything you need is in the name of the holy city, because that Essence is to be complete, whole, stable aka evolved.

Sources:
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

Sources for Shalem:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

Dear HaShev Now THIS message ^ I found to be the most informative helpful and in depth where I can hear the true spirit of your voice and message you are carrying and sharing.

I apologize that my question unwittingly insulted your faith and sensibilities. In the past I was able to talk to Jehovah's Witnesses by sticking to the exact wording in the Bible as the Father/Son/HolySpirit so I tried that here. If that is still impure and inserted by corruption of the Scriptures to you, then that does not work as it is has with JW. So I apologize for that.

Can we use the terms Malakh and Moshiach for the central role of Mediator/Message between God and man?

if we can discuss this central level, that is still the same process as other people especially Christians mean by Jesus being Son Will Law or Justice of God incarnated.

I am okay naming this by Malakh/Moshiach and seeking what is UNIVERSAL on this level to fulfill this role.

Can we agree on the three levels (that Christians substitute Father/Son/HolySpirit for)
as
* God/YHWH universal creator and author of life and source of laws of nature
* the universal Moshiach/Mediator role as where LAWS that come from God become adopted embodied and embraced in man by CONSCIENCE where we PERCEIVE "Malakh" or REFLECTIONS of Moshaich or Universal Message/Law of God
* the very physical level of manifestation on earth as Yerusalem

Are you okay with this way of expressing body/mind/spirit
in terms of the
* highest spiritual collective level that is God
* the Intermediary level where the Message is established (and we can use the terms Malakh for the reflections and Moshaich for the Mediator)
* the physical level manifested on earth in our human experiences

Also HaShev, YES I am in agreement with you there is a HUGE problem (and danger) where priests or pope or church/ministry leaders try to OCCUPY the position of Mediator when they are just lay messengers.

Can we discuss this in a separate post, because it seems The Irish Ram also posted similar that the Pope should NOT try to substitute or impose himself or anyone in this role.

Please reply to the above first, I want to make sure we are aligning what we mean, and are set up properly. Like making sure our laptops are plugged in right, and no cords or connections are stuck in the wrong slots where we aren't getting a clear signal.

The issue with the Pope and other people inserting themselves in the role of Messiah or Mediator is a key issue I think we can agree on, and just don't need to get thrown off by the language. That would take a whole other thread, but is worth discussing. Should we start a new thread on that, since I agree with both you and The Irish Ram this needs to be addressed and resolved "once and for all" and doing so would help a lot more people than just us.

Thank you HaShev!

I'm putting you on Iggy and I will let you know why.
1)you admitted intent and deception using canned missionary tactics.
2)you used these methods on Michaeline sects trying to get them to submit to Lucifer.
3)you had the nerve to use them on Me which is about the dumbest thing you can possibly do.
4) this was a joke: "For
JakeStarkey and others to hear what you are saying, you need to hear what they are trying to say."
You must be kidding, anyone can tell he has nothing to say, personal attacks are not theology discussions, nor in the rules of the forum let alone world. Therefore you make excuses for people breaking rules and laws if they happen to be of your affiliation.
That is called affiliation pride and gang mentality.
Your protecting him as if he has something yo say after I used my analogy of Germany is liken to you saying hear hitler out because
"you need to hear what they are trying to say".
We already see what he has to say, and I posted his previous comnents as well which are all hate mongering.
You therefore are part of it and like my iggy of the Nazis Zaang on this forum I see you in that same light, dishonest and in folly.

Last edited:
I'm putting you on Iggy and I will let you know why.
1)you admitted intent and deception using canned missionary tactics.
2)you used these methods on Michaeline sects trying to get them to submit to Lucifer.
3)you had the nerve to use them on Me which is about the dumbest thing you can possibly do.
4) this was a joke: "For
JakeStarkey and others to hear what you are saying, you need to hear what they are trying to say."
You must be kidding, anyone can tell he has nothing to say, personal attacks are not theology discussions, nor in the rules of the forum let alone world. Therefore you make excuses for people breaking rules and laws if they happen to be of your affiliation.
That is called affiliation pride and gang mentality.
Your protecting him as if he has something yo say after I used my analogy of Germany is liken to you saying hear hitler out because
"you need to hear what they are trying to say".
We already see what he has to say, and I postedchis orevious comnents as well which are all hate mongering.
You therefore are part of it and like my iggy of the Nazis Zaang on this forum I see you in that same light, dishonest and in folly.

^ Projection ^
Don't blame your fear on me HaShev
Very disappointed that I thought we were making great strides, and you turn around and accuse me of being dishonest. I can only surmise this means you are the one letting fear bias your perception and judgment. Because my messages were nothing but honestly supportive of you. And now this?

somehow the devil has gotten into the details and twisted things around.

Whatever you posted in your msg above seemed like it was directed at another person, not me, because what you post above has nothing to do with anything I said and seems beyond recognition.

I will post this in the Bullring and challenge you to prove that whatever you posted has anything to do with me because I see no resemblance whatsoever.

Did you completely read my messages backwards?
And think I was saying the complete OPPOSITE?
Where did you GET this?

Totally baffling HaShev
and disappointing. Very strange
but I've seen the devil work in mysterious ways
to twist things around and divide people against each other. This too can be overcome but it is absolutely baffling in the meantime.

I will copy and post in the Bullring and if you will not answer then maybe other people can answer for you.

Thanks for a very interesting challenge to figure out why you went and posted something so negative and false when I made every effort to understand and even defend you. This is truly bizarre! But an interesting spiritual challenge nevertheless...

Last edited:
If we take a look at the stars then we are able to see in our mind a lot of light, which we are not able to see with our eyes - but if we fall with our face in bullshit, then we don't see any light but stars - and imagine assholes.

Last edited:
Lastly how oblivious do you have to be not to notice Moshiach's role and prerequisite is to build the Temple (Mikdash) not destroy it or wish it destroyed.

There is no prerequisite or role for the messiah to build a temple, the work of human hands. He leads people to the sanctuary of God which is more about the divine providence associated with conforming to the revealed laws hidden demands as taught by God himself through the messiah.

only when people conform to the law in the way that Jesus taught will the sanctuary of God be established on earth and God himself will walk (so to speak) among them.

That's what I meant involved not hands on laying a stone responsible, but didn't think I needed to elaborate. You do realize that I'm the one that gathered all the Temple building orgs around 20 years ago, including interfaith involvement and we have all the materials, stones, heifer,original anointing oil, temple treasures, etc
Everything, but the ark.

No, thats not what you meant unless you are admitting that Jesus is the Messiah.....

One simple yes or no question......

Has the living God ever appeared to you in your entire life and specifically instructed you personally to convince people to do these things?

Last edited:
Simple answer : How many times do you need to be told the God of Abraham is not Anthropomorphic?

Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

Simple answer : How many times do you need to be told the God of Abraham is not Anthropomorphic?

That doesn't answer my question. Of course God has no visible shape or material form. but also of course it is clearly written in your own scriptures;

“Hear my words: If there is a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known to him in a vision; I speak with him in a dream." Numbers 12:6

Also the prophet that you claim to be is supposed to have an intimate relationship with the living God.'

"I will put my words into his mouth and he shall convey all of my commands." deut; 18:18

So again, I ask you, has the living God ever appeared to you and personally instructed you to convince other people to build a temple so that you can be installed as the high priest?

Yes, or no.

Hadit I just pulled up my resources on Malakhs, for some reason (probably program compatibility) it was not available on my phone doc files.
sources:
Fact: you say Jesus was a man, yet Lucifer a fallen angel.
Revelations it talks about the stars around the son of man at his Temple throne. In their own texts it shows Star=angel-Revelation 1:20
Most biblical scholar knows star=malakh-messenger/prophet
Jesus claimed in Rev 22:16 to be the
Bright (top/main) Morning (sun god) Star (angel) aka Lucifer.
So 2 places Revelations tells of Jesus as a malakh-angel and Theslonians tells about him as an angel and his aposltes where called angels and the Pope calls the cardinals and bishops angels It is a term used of an ordinary messenger (Job 1:14: 1 Sam. 11:3; Luke 7:24; 9:52), of prophets (Isa. 42:19; Hag. 1:13), of Rabbis (Mal. 2:7), and your ministers of the New Testament (Rev. 1:20).

Fact; whenever angels appeared to man it was always in a human form (Gen. 18:2; 19:1, 10; Luke 24:4; Acts 1:10

Ante-Nicene Fathers, V.10 (10), Page 466 Origen [d.AD 254],
Commentaries of Origen, Gospel of John, Book 1, 13 -The Angels Also Are Evangelists
None of which informs on Daniel's prophecy of when Messiah (Yeshua) was revealed. Yeshua is not an angel and is not a created being. He became flesh like us to become the sacrifice for sin. I think that may be where you are getting tripped up, because you do not understand who He is and what He did. He is not Michael, a created angel, nor is He Lucifer, another created angel. Lucifer was referred to as a morning star because as a very high ranking angel he outshone the others. Jesus is the bright morning star because, again, He outshines all others. It is very clear that Lucifer lost his privileged state while Jesus regained His place at the right hand of God. You really have to stretch very far and ignore or pervert tremendous amounts of Scripture to equate the two.
Well we went over this enough times without you having an educated rebuttle refutation, so we can just conclude you are a willing satanist and not just uninformed.
ESPECIALLY when there was no person named Yeshua historically claiming to be a christ, the closest is Yeshu of 100bc.
Please try to educate yourself on the subject of historical christs and Hebrew names before boasting an embarassing claim.
Everyone note:
Hadit forfeited all arguments on Jesus fulfilling texts by claiming anyone's better fulfillment as trumped by made up non messianic placement. Including disregarding exact naming for someone not even mentioned by name.
Checkmate!
Throw the board to the ground, call your ipponent names all you want, you are only defeating yourself as my mirror is reflecting your own standard, tactics back at you. Your disagreement is with your own logic and you are refuting your own
Bible & how you use it yourself.
Those stones you throw you throw at your own image, those responses proves and justifies how we view you guys is validated and is how you agree we should view you through your own admission.
You refuted zero of the Scripture I posted. Pretending they don't exist means nothing, and ignoring what Scripture plainly says while talking about it "wins" you nothing. See, your problem lies in thinking that this is an argument that you can win or lose. It is not.

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

The expression "The word became flesh" is just the author establishing that bread, the existing metaphor for the word of God or teaching from heaven, became flesh, a new metaphor for teaching in the person of Jesus.

"And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.” John 6:51

The kingdom of heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again..... Matthew 13:44

Last edited:

The expression "The word became flesh" is just the author establishing that bread, the existing metaphor for the word of God or teaching from heaven, became flesh, a new metaphor for teaching in the person of Jesus.

"And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.” John 6:51

The kingdom of heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again..... Matthew 13:44
That is not accurate in the context of the Scripture. Note the bold part below:

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Please don't overly complicate Scripture. A plain reading of the text makes it clear that Jesus is the Word, was with God in the beginning and is God. It also makes it clear that He became flesh, IOW, human, and lived among us.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Please don't overly complicate Scripture. A plain reading of the text makes it clear that Jesus is the Word, was with God in the beginning and is God. It also makes it clear that He became flesh, IOW, human, and lived among us.

made his dwelling among us is an allusion to the sanctuary of God, the dwelling place of God.

Hashev believes this expression denotes a temple, the work of human hands.

The dwelling place of God is not a temple and it is not a human being. Both assertions are equally absurd.

Simply put, the dwelling place of God, the sanctuary of God, that Jesus established among men is the divine providence associated with living in compliance with all of the laws demands according to his teaching, his flesh, , The kingdom of heaven, the realm of conscious life where God is, is accessible only to the pure of mind, the instruction in the law the only way to attain it.

Last edited:

made his dwelling among us is an allusion to the sanctuary of God, the dwelling place of God.

The dwelling place of God is not a temple and it is not a human being. Both assertions are equally absurd.

Simply put, the dwelling place of God, the sanctuary of God, that Jesus established among men is the divine providence associated with living in compliance with all of the laws demands, The kingdom of heaven, the realm of conscious life where God is.
6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.

This is very clearly talking about God taking on human form.

Simply put, the dwelling place of God, the sanctuary of God, that Jesus established among men is the divine providence associated with living in compliance with all of the laws demands, The kingdom of heaven, the realm of conscious life where God is.
6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.

You have been diverted by irrational archaic superstitious lore. There never was and there never will be a human being that was God or became God either before, during, or after their human existence.

You have eaten the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, think deeply, and as a consequence your mind has become defiled and contaminated and you have degenerated into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate, think deeply.

If you ever hope to return to the pure state of mind that you were born with and regain the reasoning abilities that you once had in elementary school, before you were led to believe that rational thoughts were a demonic attack from a malevolent disembodied entity, you really need to return to the drawing board...get back to the basics, - learn your A, B, C's..

Last edited:

You have been diverted by irrational archaic superstitious lore. There never was and there never will be a human being that was God or became God either before, during, or after their human existence.

You have eaten the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, think deeply, and as a consequence your mind has become defiled and contaminated and you have degenerated into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate, think deeply.

If you ever hope to return to the pure state of mind that you were born with and regain the reasoning abilities that you once had in elementary school, before you were led to believe that rational thoughts were a demonic attack, you really need to return to the drawing board...get back to the basics, - learn your A, B, C's..
I read Scripture as it is written. Note that you have diverted from discussing the Scriptures into telling me that my mind is corrupted. That is not a healthy road to traverse.

Now, your biggest problem is not with me, it is with the Gospel of John that you maintain is lying, because it clearly states that God became man. You also have a problem with Genesis. Remember this from chapter 18?

And the LORD appeared to him by the oaks of Mamre, as he sat at the door of his tent in the heat of the day. He lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, three men stood in front of him. When he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them, and bowed himself to the earth, and said, ‘My lord, if I have found favor in your sight, do not pass by your servant. Let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree, while I fetch a morsel of bread, that you may refresh yourselves, and after that you may pass on--since you have come to your servant.' So they said, 'Do as you have said.' And Abraham hastened into the tent to Sarah, and said, 'Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes.' And Abraham ran to the herd, and took a calf, tender and good, and gave it to the servant, who hastened to prepare it. Then he took curds, and milk, and the calf which he had prepared, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree while they ate. They said to him, 'Where is Sarah your wife?' And he said, 'She is in the tent.' The LORD said, 'I will surely return to you in the spring, and Sarah your wife shall have a son.' And Sarah was listening at the tent door behind him. Now Abraham and Sarah were old, advanced in age; it had ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women. So Sarah laughed to herself, saying, 'After I have grown old, and my husband is old, shall I have pleasure?' The LORD said to Abraham, 'Why did Sarah laugh, and say, "Shall I indeed bear a child, now that I am old?" Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the appointed time I will return to you, in the spring, and Sarah shall have a son.' But Sarah denied, saying, 'I did not laugh'; for she was afraid. He said, 'No, but you did laugh.' Then the men set out from there, and they looked toward Sodom; and Abraham went with them to set them on their way. The LORD said, ‘Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do, seeing that Abraham shall become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall bless themselves by him? No, for I have chosen him, that he may charge his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing righteousness and justice; so that the LORD may bring to Abraham what he has promised him.' Then the LORD said, 'Because the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great and their sin is very grave, I will go down to see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry which has come to me; and if not, I will know.' So the men turned from there, and went toward Sodom; but Abraham still stood before the LORD.

God took on human form, ate and conversed with Abraham.

Forum List

Back