How come Jesus fulfilled all verses on Lucifer, none on ACTUAL Messiah prerequisites

To bad Daniel says son of man (Shalem) not son of God. Daniel names Michael to rise as savior not Jesus-Dan 12:1-4 and even names this Michael in Dan 10.
Isaiah 44-45 the Lord (king)and
redeemer(in Hebrew HaSheva) who changes Cyrus the Prince and King of Persia's heart to rebuild the temple and gather the dispersed Jews back to their land then is Michael, since the name given by Daniel in
Dan 10 shows it was Michael battling this Persian King.
a it was Michael "battling" this Persian King (called prince of the people).
In Hebrew it says:
in Dan 10:20 where it says in regards to Michael:
*"Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee And now will
*Hashev Lacham Sar Parac"
(HaShev fight the prince of Persia).
What does that have to do with Daniel's precise prophecy regarding the revealing of Messiah (who is Yeshua)?

You are kidding right?
1)you show no source verses
2)I show you WHERE Daniel is actually talking about Messianic roles fulfilled already that Jesus never did as required and that is your reply to play dumb?
Do you realize you just trashed your whole faith's standard and methods of claiming Jesus in scripture. If this was chess you would have backed your king in a corner with no moves to weasle out and it would be checkmate! You lost your king.
Dear HaShev
Did you read my previous post asking you a question about if you have the calling to act as the Message Messiah or Messenger?

If you do, then it is most urgent that you speak and get support behind you from ppl preparing the way. I mentioned Peter Loth and Irvin and Olivia Reiner. Are there other elders who support you in your role of delivering and establishing the Message of God's truth through Christ Jesus?

The right Message will bring unity and agreement on universal truth and will end and correct or cast out Any error.

So this Mediator role will establish God's truth , if you know you have this calling I take that very seriously and ask that you meet in consortium with ppl waiting on God's timing for this.

Bless you and may all hearts and minds be made open to receive, forgiving and correcting any errors or obstacles that cannot sustain in the presence of God's truth coming through the clouds of chaos and confusion, to bring order and understanding.

Thank you HaShev and may all your spiritual gifts calling and support be made manifest and multiplied to fulfill the promises of God's blessings, on earth and in heaven, to bring on the Kingdom of God among us. Amen.
From Matthew 24:
22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Yes hadit and HaShev is claiming that the people and testimonies contesting or conflicting with his presentation are the false prophets abusing claim to the Message/Messiah. While he is trumpeting the real call to receive the truth.

There is no way to distinguish which is which UNTIL there is consensus on what is truth and what is twisted, since by definition, God's truth is universal absolute and consistent so as to cast out or correct any error inc comparison with the one real truth.

We shall continue this rebuke process until consensus is reached, bringing in witnesses to correct every error until the truth is established in the mouths of all witnesses and every ear hears, every tongue confesses, every heart receives and every mind agrees in perfect unified understanding.

Thank you for being a witness in the process.

The truth shall prevail, as long as we all continue to ask and seek, we shall find and receive. May all blessings be multiplied until you and all other witnesses called to establish truth in agreement in Christ Jesus!

Yes there is a way to know. Dan 10:21 makes it quite clear and I will give an example of false teachings that change how people perceive events.
1)I already told you where the term son of man comes from.
Dan talks about son of man coming with or from the clouds.
In the Bible usage clouds when not literal, referred to gathering of temple priests(hosts). The sages used poetic descriptions whereby their gathering in puffy white robes looked like clouds.
This definition is shown in Scroll commentary and OT and NT verses.
Therefore Dan is saying son of man comes with or out of the gathering Kohanim(which is what the scrolls also state Moshiach comes out of the lineage of Aaron.)
Therefore the sects of Christians that teach rapture are in ERROR from not knowing Biblical era slang terms. They use Theslonians which is like Daniel's vision of the time of procession everyone gathers
"UP TO MT Zion" to the gathering of Temple priests (Clouds) with the call of the arch(top) angel(messenger-Rabbi)=head priest head of the hosts.
The Temple (Mikdash)in his name means the head of the host is Michael which is what Judaism always teaches, even Islam teaches the head Imam as Michael.
The Temple in the name sits in THE CITY in his name is not yet comprehended because you are hidden from the full transliterated name and the secret wisdom of
that name.
It is Moshiach that reveals the secret wisdom of the name of God )-4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4
Because Moshiach has that shared name...
And you talked about universal revelation well what about every major religion carries the name of Moshiach in their God's name because it's said to be shared in those religions also.

The OP got it 100% completely backwards.

Jesus fulfilled all the prophecies of the messiah and none of the prophecies of Lucifer.

Hooray for Jesus!

Jesus is awesome.

You sad creature. You think you have won an argument? Argue against Scripture.

From Daniel 9:
25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. 26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing.

This was fulfilled in Yeshua. .

Now was that so hard, to leave a source so it can be discussed?
The comment however
"You sad creature" was highly uncalled for.
Now we can correct your being abused with false info. Daniel 9 is not measianic.
Read the language used carefully without being told what it says.

The events Daniel is prophecizing already occured before Jesus and the events of the temple you propose occured after Jesus making the correlation impossible even if you avoided history and thought it didn’t occur yet.
Daniel is talking about "an anointed place" and an anointed (King) not THE ANOINTED ONE.
Now to review why these events already occured:

Dan 9: There is a 7-week (49-year) span between the actual destruction of Jerusalem in 586 (beginning the exile and realizing the decree in 538bc to rebuild), and the end of the exile brought about by the arrival of ‘AN’ anointed one not “THE” anointed one . Kings and High Priests were anointed as AN anointed one but not THE anointed one. Thus we must notice the wording is “an anointed one” not “THE” anointed one.

Dan 9:24 says anoint the holy place not an anointed man. Daniel 9:25 says, "from the time the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem was issued, until AN annointed one, a ruler, it will be seven weeks". If the decree is indeed sometime around the beginning of the full Exile, 586 b.c.e., then who is the anointed one mentioned? And, GOD already has referred to ruler Cyrus as his Anointed in
Isaiah 45:1: 70 years after the destruction Cyrus rebuilt the Temple in other words it's completion in 516BC
Here's the reference of this ‘70 years’ by the Historian Josephus in Antiquities 11.1.1: Ant. 11.1.1 "In the first year of the reign of Cyrus, which was the seventieth from the day that our people were removed out of their own land into Babylon, God commiserated the captivity and calamity of these poor people, according as he had foretold to them by Jeremiah the prophet, before the destruction of the city, that after they has served Nebuchadnezzar and his posterity, and after they had undergone that SERVITUDE seventy years, he would restore them again to the land of their fathers, and they should build their temple, and enjoy their ancient prosperity; and these things God did afford them."

Daniel 9:26
And after the sixty-two weeks,an anointed one will be cut off,
and there will be nothing to him.
and the people of a ruler who shall come
shall destroy the city and the sanctuary,
and the end of it/him shall be with a flood,,
and, until the end of the war, desolations are decreed.

62 weeks (434 years) leads us to around 152 b.c.e. the time of antiochus desolation and destruction of the temple. The anointed one was the king who was cut off. High Priest Onias III, who was assasinated (cut off) in 171 b.c.e. In 168 b.c.e., the middle of the next "week" of years (171-165 b.c.e.), ruler Antiochus IV (who had Onias killed) pillaged Jerusalem. Antiochus IV matches the "ruler to come",

Now who is the Moshiach?
Dan 12:1-4 says Michael rises to save Israel the same redeemer (HaSheva) who saves
Judah in Jeremiah 23:5-6

Dan CHAPTER TEN Verse 13: But the prince of the kingdom of the Persians resisted me one and twenty days: and behold Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, and remained there by the king of the Persians (Cyrus).

**Michael is dealing with Cyrus** thus who is Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 calling LORD AND "REDEEMER" (HaSheva)?

Verse 20: And the angel said: "Do you know where I came from? And now will
*Hashev* Lacham Sar Parac"(HaShev fight the prince of Persia).

Verse 21: But I will tell thee what is set down in the scripture of truth: and none is my helper in all these things, but Michael your prince.

1 Ezra 1:1 it was the Lord who stirred up the spirit of Cyrus.
Isaiah 44:24-28 and 45, the Redeemer caused Cyrus heart to change to do the Moshiach roles of delivering the people gathering them, rebuilding the temple etc.
Dan 10 shows this was Michael HaShev who worked on Cyrus' heart doing all the anointed roles, not Jesus.

We had this exact discussion before which makes you a knowing and willing deceiver.

hadit, post: 13768028, member: 44342"
Daniel prophesied Messiah's revealing to the day.
The decree to rebuild Jerusalem was issued by Artaxerxes at the end of the exile and Yeshua was revealed at the precise moment Daniel foretold. You are being very confused in your reading of Scripture.

Dear hadit and JakeStarkey
At least HaShev will acknowledge and answer to your questions.

I keep posting the question which position of these three
does Michael fulfill in "baptizing all nations in the name of
the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit"

Can you please word the question more clearly to ask
HaShev if Michael is aligned more with the
Son or with the HolySpirit?

From Daniel 9:
25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. 26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing.

The comment however
Now we can correct your being abused with false info. Daniel 9 is not measianic.

The events Daniel is prophecizing already occured before Jesus and the events of the temple you propose occured after Jesus making the correlation impossible even if you avoided history and thought it didn’t occur yet.
Daniel is talking about "an anointed place" and an anointed (King) not THE ANOINTED ONE.

Dan 9: There is a 7-week (49-year) span between the actual destruction of Jerusalem in 586 (beginning the exile and realizing the decree in 538bc to rebuild), and the end of the exile brought about by the arrival of ‘AN’ anointed one not “THE” anointed one . Kings and High Priests were anointed as AN anointed one but not THE anointed one. Thus we must notice the wording is “an anointed one” not “THE” anointed one.

Dan 9:24 says anoint the holy place not an anointed man. Daniel 9:25 says, "from the time the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem was issued, until AN annointed one, a ruler, it will be seven weeks". If the decree is indeed sometime around the beginning of the full Exile, 586 b.c.e., then who is the anointed one mentioned? And, GOD already has referred to ruler Cyrus as his Anointed in
Isaiah 45:1: 70 years after the destruction Cyrus rebuilt the Temple in other words it's completion in 516BC
Here's the reference of this ‘70 years’ by the Historian Josephus in Antiquities 11.1.1: Ant. 11.1.1 "In the first year of the reign of Cyrus, which was the seventieth from the day that our people were removed out of their own land into Babylon, God commiserated the captivity and calamity of these poor people, according as he had foretold to them by Jeremiah the prophet, before the destruction of the city, that after they has served Nebuchadnezzar and his posterity, and after they had undergone that SERVITUDE seventy years, he would restore them again to the land of their fathers, and they should build their temple, and enjoy their ancient prosperity; and these things God did afford them."

62 weeks (434 years) leads us to around 152 b.c.e. the time of antiochus desolation and destruction of the temple. The anointed one was the king who was cut off. High Priest Onias III, who was assasinated (cut off) in 171 b.c.e. In 168 b.c.e., the middle of the next "week" of years (171-165 b.c.e.), ruler Antiochus IV (who had Onias killed) pillaged Jerusalem. Antiochus IV matches the "ruler to come",

Now who is the Moshiach?
Dan 12:1-4 says Michael rises to save Israel the same redeemer (HaSheva) who saves

Dan CHAPTER TEN Verse 13: But the prince of the kingdom of the Persians resisted me one and twenty days: and behold Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, and remained there by the king of the Persians (Cyrus).

**Michael is dealing with Cyrus** thus who is Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 calling LORD AND "REDEEMER" (HaSheva)?

Verse 21: But I will tell thee what is set down in the scripture of truth: and none is my helper in all these things, but Michael your prince.

Isaiah 44:24-28 and 45, the Redeemer caused Cyrus heart to change to do the Moshiach roles of delivering the people gathering them, rebuilding the temple etc.
Dan 10 shows this was Michael HaShev who worked on Cyrus' heart doing all the anointed roles, not Jesus.

We had this exact discussion before which makes you a knowing and willing deceiver.

The decree to rebuild Jerusalem was issued by Artaxerxes at the end of the exile and Yeshua was revealed at the precise moment Daniel foretold. You are being very confused in your reading of Scripture.

Michael is an archangel, and associated with angelic battles. He is neither Jesus nor the Holy Spirit. I believe there is a lot of confusion regarding his role and who he is.

What does that have to do with Daniel's precise prophecy regarding the revealing of Messiah (who is Yeshua)?

You are kidding right?
2)I show you WHERE Daniel is actually talking about Messianic roles fulfilled already that Jesus never did as required and that is your reply to play dumb?
Do you realize you just trashed your whole faith's standard and methods of claiming Jesus in scripture. If this was chess you would have backed your king in a corner with no moves to weasle out and it would be checkmate! You lost your king.
Dear HaShev
Did you read my previous post asking you a question about if you have the calling to act as the Message Messiah or Messenger?

If you do, then it is most urgent that you speak and get support behind you from ppl preparing the way. I mentioned Peter Loth and Irvin and Olivia Reiner. Are there other elders who support you in your role of delivering and establishing the Message of God's truth through Christ Jesus?

The right Message will bring unity and agreement on universal truth and will end and correct or cast out Any error.

So this Mediator role will establish God's truth , if you know you have this calling I take that very seriously and ask that you meet in consortium with ppl waiting on God's timing for this.

Bless you and may all hearts and minds be made open to receive, forgiving and correcting any errors or obstacles that cannot sustain in the presence of God's truth coming through the clouds of chaos and confusion, to bring order and understanding.

Thank you HaShev and may all your spiritual gifts calling and support be made manifest and multiplied to fulfill the promises of God's blessings, on earth and in heaven, to bring on the Kingdom of God among us. Amen.
From Matthew 24:
22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Yes hadit and HaShev is claiming that the people and testimonies contesting or conflicting with his presentation are the false prophets abusing claim to the Message/Messiah. While he is trumpeting the real call to receive the truth.

There is no way to distinguish which is which UNTIL there is consensus on what is truth and what is twisted, since by definition, God's truth is universal absolute and consistent so as to cast out or correct any error inc comparison with the one real truth.

We shall continue this rebuke process until consensus is reached, bringing in witnesses to correct every error until the truth is established in the mouths of all witnesses and every ear hears, every tongue confesses, every heart receives and every mind agrees in perfect unified understanding.

The truth shall prevail, as long as we all continue to ask and seek, we shall find and receive. May all blessings be multiplied until you and all other witnesses called to establish truth in agreement in Christ Jesus!

Yes there is a way to know. Dan 10:21 makes it quite clear and I will give an example of false teachings that change how people perceive events.
In the Bible usage clouds when not literal, referred to gathering of temple priests(hosts). The sages used poetic descriptions whereby their gathering in puffy white robes looked like clouds.
Therefore Dan is saying son of man comes with or out of the gathering Kohanim(which is what the scrolls also state Moshiach comes out of the lineage of Aaron.)
Therefore the sects of Christians that teach rapture are in ERROR from not knowing Biblical era slang terms. They use Theslonians which is like Daniel's vision of the time of procession everyone gathers
"UP TO MT Zion" to the gathering of Temple priests (Clouds) with the call of the arch(top) angel(messenger-Rabbi)=head priest head of the hosts.
The Temple (Mikdash)in his name means the head of the host is Michael which is what Judaism always teaches, even Islam teaches the head Imam as Michael.
The Temple in the name sits in THE CITY in his name is not yet comprehended because you are hidden from the full transliterated name and the secret wisdom of
that name.
It is Moshiach that reveals the secret wisdom of the name of God )-4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4
And you talked about universal revelation well what about every major religion carries the name of Moshiach in their God's name because it's said to be shared in those religions also.

Dear HaShev
A. Do you agree and abide by Scripture in Matthew 18:15-20

15 “If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. by the evidence of two or three witnesses. tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. gathered in my name, there am I among them.”

If so, if you hadit JakeStarkey The Irish Ram all agree to establish truth as witnesses gathered in Christ/Michael's name if that is how you recognize this process, then we should continue to resolve and rebuke our differences until we all agree we have established truth.

Only if you admit you are NOT a believer, then you are free to bail out of this process as secular gentiles do and wait for believers to establish truth by consensus. Are you called to be a believer, messenger and witness?
Or like the secular gentiles who wait for others to establish and prove it first, before you believe?

B. Can you please answer the previous question
do you place Michael as the Son or as the Holy Spirit
in baptising ll nations in the name of the Father Son and HolySpirit.

Most people place Christ Jesus as the Son of God.
Are you saying Michael belongs there or is Michael
the HolySpirit. Thanks HaShev

We will all know God's truth without question when all
conflicts and errors are resolved, since only God's supreme
universal truth can persist and prevail above anything contrary.

From Daniel 9:

The comment however

Now who is the Moshiach?

Michael is an archangel, and associated with angelic battles. He is neither Jesus nor the Holy Spirit. I believe there is a lot of confusion regarding his role and who he is.

Dear hadit that is using the symbols as you and I do
but which HaShev rejects as backwards and false.

I am trying to follow HaShev's use of symbols.

I find it curious he does not answer my question.
You and I would answer differently placing Christ Jesus as Son.

I want to confirm that HaShev places Michael
there if that explains he is using Michael to serve
as the Mediator between Man and God by way of the Son.

HaShev do you equate Michael
with the Messiah, the Message the
reconciliation between God and man
through the LAWS made incarnate throug the SON.
is this the role you equate with MICHAEL?

If you cannot answer this question the way I keep wording it,
can you explain why. And how would you reconcile
Michael with "God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit"

Where do you place Michael in that? Thank you for explaining.

From Daniel 9:

The comment however

Dear HaShev I think that hadit was showing
COMPASSION for you given the misunderstandings
or miscommunications/misteaching separating us from
reaching a unified agreement yet.

I think this is a much kinder less judgmental approach
than, say calling someone evil, or assuming someone
is insane and impossible to reason with.

Having compassion for one's neighbor is part of
loving one another as God loves us.

Being sad for humanity shows an open heart,
as opposed to being angry or demeaning to others
which closes our hearts and minds to receiving God's loving truth and wisdom.

hadit is seeking to speak the truth
with love, and that is how it found expression,
in sincere sadness for you given this situation.

You are being taken, Hadith already had this discussion which is why I posted where it could be found. Hadith is playing you for a fool.

From Daniel 9:

The comment however

Now who is the Moshiach?

You are using Lucifers church's FOBIDDEN teaching and precepts on the word Malakh (angel).
In Judaism malakhs means messengers, used in scripture for mere men, Rabbi's , Priests, even the Pope calls his bishops and cardinals angels.
The Pope would be considered the arch malakh for his religion, because he's considered top messenger of his god(baal), and he's the head of his host as the holy father, however their being the adversary and imposter to the YeruShalem temple Kohanim hosts means he is not the Judaic head of hosts, he is the imposter emulating.

Emily, I didn't answer your insulting question, because you know Jews don't have trinity teachings that makes you disrespectful.
Maybe you don't understand Judaism?
To be "THE Moshiach" is liken to saying the top (arch) anointed or arch messenger reflection (Malakh) or top mediator between God and Man or top priest aka head priest head of the hosts liken to the Popes role in the imposter temple.
The Pope is the top anointed of Baal(satan) worship.
The Pope is the claimed mediator between his god and man. Grasp that concept?
Then grasp Jewish precepts not Christian ones:
Moshiach is the mediator between An Essence power and source in life (God) that is not a form nor man nor has a voice.
Moshiach is a reflection and manifestation of that Essence (which is not physical) and relays(mediates) that Essence so we can grasp reflect and manifest it in life. Hence why I said everything you need is in the name of the holy city, because that Essence is to be complete, whole, stable aka evolved.

Sources:
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

Sources for Shalem:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

You are kidding right?
Dear HaShev

From Matthew 24:

that name.

Dear HaShev

15 “If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. by the evidence of two or three witnesses. tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. gathered in my name, there am I among them.”

If so, if you hadit JakeStarkey The Irish Ram all agree to establish truth as witnesses gathered in Christ/Michael's name if that is how you recognize this process, then we should continue to resolve and rebuke our differences until we all agree we have established truth.

Only if you admit you are NOT a believer, then you are free to bail out of this process as secular gentiles do and wait for believers to establish truth by consensus. Are you called to be a believer, messenger and witness?
Or like the secular gentiles who wait for others to establish and prove it first, before you believe?

There is no need for me to add to or take away from the Word of God. Michael is a creation of God's. He is an angel. He is a warrior. He is not the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is the Son of God. From the beginning to everlasting.
God, the Father. God, the Son. God, the Holy Spirit. No Michael. Stop adding to...

From Daniel 9:

The comment however

Now who is the Moshiach?

You are using Lucifers church's FOBIDDEN teaching and precepts on the word Malakh (angel).
In Judaism malakhs means messengers, used in scripture for mere men, Rabbi's , Priests, even the Pope calls his bishops and cardinals angels.
The Pope would be considered the arch malakh for his religion, because he's considered top messenger of his god(baal), and he's the head of his host as the holy father, however their being the adversary and imposter to the YeruShalem temple Kohanim hosts means he is not the Judaic head of hosts, he is the imposter emulating.

And the Pope is incorrect. Human's are not angels. Nor are the Catholics correct in usurping the Jews role in the Bible and claiming it for themselves. They actually created a different Bible of their very own. Adding to and taking away from a bunch of the original. Not a very good choice to prove your point........

Actually it is. If the ones who brought you the
mixed concept of angels is even admitting the true meaning then that admission holds weight because they are putting oride aside to admit they errored or falsely taught it.
They did the same admission about hell fairly recently, admitting the concept was mistaken from it's intent to describe life in turmoil here and not a literal outside place.

People never notice these subtle changes nor notice who or what movement is bringing the PREACHERS and Priests closer to Judaism.
No respect, no credit=sacrafice without reward=Grace.

Dear HaShev

From Matthew 24:

that name.

Dear HaShev

There is no need for me to add to or take away from the Word of God. Michael is a creation of God's. He is an angel. He is a warrior. He is not the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is the Son of God. From the beginning to everlasting.
God, the Father. God, the Son. God, the Holy Spirit. No Michael. Stop adding to...
Amen.

Ha Shev is insane, Emily.

One does not argue with insane man.
Ahh But they do bash the mentally disabled, because Christianity is about telling disabled people they are demon possessed then sticking spears in their sides, sticking their fingers reaching into the wound and twisting pulling out their fingers and licking it to taste the blood.
=Jakes holy communion.

Hadit I just pulled up my resources on Malakhs, for some reason (probably program compatibility) it was not available on my phone doc files.
sources:
Fact: you say Jesus was a man, yet Lucifer a fallen angel.
Revelations it talks about the stars around the son of man at his Temple throne. In their own texts it shows Star=angel-Revelation 1:20
Most biblical scholar knows star=malakh-messenger/prophet
Jesus claimed in Rev 22:16 to be the
Bright (top/main) Morning (sun god) Star (angel) aka Lucifer.
So 2 places Revelations tells of Jesus as a malakh-angel and Theslonians tells about him as an angel and his aposltes where called angels and the Pope calls the cardinals and bishops angels It is a term used of an ordinary messenger (Job 1:14: 1 Sam. 11:3; Luke 7:24; 9:52), of prophets (Isa. 42:19; Hag. 1:13), of Rabbis (Mal. 2:7), and your ministers of the New Testament (Rev. 1:20).

Fact; whenever angels appeared to man it was always in a human form (Gen. 18:2; 19:1, 10; Luke 24:4; Acts 1:10

Ante-Nicene Fathers, V.10 (10), Page 466 Origen [d.AD 254],
Commentaries of Origen, Gospel of John, Book 1, 13 -The Angels Also Are Evangelists

Hadit I just pulled up my resources on Malakhs, for some reason (probably program compatibility) it was not available on my phone doc files.
sources:
Revelations it talks about the stars around the son of man at his Temple throne. In their own texts it shows Star=angel-Revelation 1:20
So 2 places Revelations tells of Jesus as a malakh-angel and Theslonians tells about him as an angel and his aposltes where called angels and the Pope calls the cardinals and bishops angels It is a term used of an ordinary messenger (Job 1:14: 1 Sam. 11:3; Luke 7:24; 9:52), of prophets (Isa. 42:19; Hag. 1:13), of Rabbis (Mal. 2:7), and your ministers of the New Testament (Rev. 1:20).

Fact; whenever angels appeared to man it was always in a human form (Gen. 18:2; 19:1, 10; Luke 24:4; Acts 1:10

Commentaries of Origen, Gospel of John, Book 1, 13 -The Angels Also Are Evangelists
None of which informs on Daniel's prophecy of when Messiah (Yeshua) was revealed. Yeshua is not an angel and is not a created being. He became flesh like us to become the sacrifice for sin. I think that may be where you are getting tripped up, because you do not understand who He is and what He did. He is not Michael, a created angel, nor is He Lucifer, another created angel. Lucifer was referred to as a morning star because as a very high ranking angel he outshone the others. Jesus is the bright morning star because, again, He outshines all others. It is very clear that Lucifer lost his privileged state while Jesus regained His place at the right hand of God. You really have to stretch very far and ignore or pervert tremendous amounts of Scripture to equate the two.

Ahh But they do bash the mentally disabled, because Christianity is about telling disabled people they are demon possessed then sticking spears in their sides, sticking their fingers reaching into the wound and twisting pulling out their fingers and licking it to taste the blood.
=Jakes holy communion.
See, the insane defends the insane.

I have a family member who responds exactly as Ha Shev to objective evidence and rebuttal.

"Nuh uh".

sources:

None of which informs on Daniel's prophecy of when Messiah (Yeshua) was revealed. Yeshua is not an angel and is not a created being. He became flesh like us to become the sacrifice for sin. I think that may be where you are getting tripped up, because you do not understand who He is and what He did. He is not Michael, a created angel, nor is He Lucifer, another created angel. Lucifer was referred to as a morning star because as a very high ranking angel he outshone the others. Jesus is the bright morning star because, again, He outshines all others. It is very clear that Lucifer lost his privileged state while Jesus regained His place at the right hand of God. You really have to stretch very far and ignore or pervert tremendous amounts of Scripture to equate the two.
Well we went over this enough times without you having an educated rebuttle refutation, so we can just conclude you are a willing satanist and not just uninformed.
ESPECIALLY when there was no person named Yeshua historically claiming to be a christ, the closest is Yeshu of 100bc.
Please try to educate yourself on the subject of historical christs and Hebrew names before boasting an embarassing claim.
Everyone note:
Hadit forfeited all arguments on Jesus fulfilling texts by claiming anyone's better fulfillment as trumped by made up non messianic placement. Including disregarding exact naming for someone not even mentioned by name.
Checkmate!
Throw the board to the ground, call your ipponent names all you want, you are only defeating yourself as my mirror is reflecting your own standard, tactics back at you. Your disagreement is with your own logic and you are refuting your own
Bible & how you use it yourself.
Those stones you throw you throw at your own image, those responses proves and justifies how we view you guys is validated and is how you agree we should view you through your own admission.

Last edited:

=Jakes holy communion.
See, the insane defends the insane.

I have a family member who responds exactly as Ha Shev to objective evidence and rebuttal.

"Nuh uh".
When you offer some
objective evidence let us know. And you just quoted yourself, "Nuh Uh" is your response, why would you call the Bible verse sources a Nuh Uh answer without outright lying and admitting your wickedness.
Checkmate!
Pssst, you just admitted I'm not insane by arguing with me, unless you admit lying to Emily or that you enjoy spending your whole day wacking disabled people for kicks. ;-)

Forum List

Back