How come minorities are never thought of as being racist but white people are?

The irony is that LBJ was an abject racist and was more concerned with locking up the black vote than anything else. One of LBJ's favorite words was "******".
LBJ might have been a racist but I don't think he had any motive for locking up the black vote since he never ran for president. Remember he took over after Kennedy was shot and when that term was up he announced that he wouldn't be running forA 2ND term.

Dems are many things but they are rarely politically shortsighted. LBJ was thinking ahead, not just about his career.

No, you ignorant fool . You are the one on drugs

Justice Marshall Opposes Hearing Drug Dealer and Incest Appeals

What do you think this article proves?

That you are an ignorant fuck and the "justices" take advantage of that fact.

So you find examples of judges who aren't properly doing their job and that is credits my interpretation of the constitution and proves that I'm a fool? Did I get that right?

Wanna try again at making an intelligent arguement? Or you wanna gonna keep calling me stupid with noththing to back it up

There is NOTHING wrong with Constitution (1787) NOTHING. The problem is the miserable pieces of shit pretending to be "justices" .

And the fact that the populace is NARCOTIZED so they have no way of knowing that they are getting fucked.

Exhibit A is Comrade Jake Starkiev, the mother of all fucktards.

Oh, your still on that?? Clayton debunked that argument pages ago.

Wishful thinking.

I'm wondering why it is if you picture someone who is racist you are pretty likely to think of someone who is white? We have been so conditioned to think that only white people can be racist. I know there are a lot of minorities who are racist. It is obvious sometimes and other times it isn't but I know it exist so why don't we ever think that non-whites can be racist?
How come your thread title is a lie?

kLMl2vC.jpg

I think many people confuse prejudice as racism. Lincoln was a racist. He believed that the black race was inferior to the white race. But understand Racism was the just norm in White America for generations. We didn't see it starting to end until the 50's.

Prejudice exist in all people I think, regardless of race.

I think many people confuse prejudice as racism. Lincoln was a racist. He believed that the black race was inferior to the white race. But understand Racism was the just norm in White America for generations. We didn't see it starting to end until the 50's.

You are spot on. In fact, you are so spot on you should've been a Dalmatian. Prejudice can be interracial as well as intra racial.

"... racism refers specifically to the systematic denigration, oppression and exploitation of Black people..."
What?! I have seen a few definitions of racism but not one mentions anything like what you said. In fact, specific races are neither included nor excluded in the definition.

I'm wondering why it is if you picture someone who is racist you are pretty likely to think of someone who is white? We have been so conditioned to think that only white people can be racist. I know there are a lot of minorities who are racist. It is obvious sometimes and other times it isn't but I know it exist so why don't we ever think that non-whites can be racist?

Minorities are racist when they say racist things.

But calling a white person out as racist doesn't make you racist.

Also, minorities don't wield the power and influence that white's do.

A racist landlord refuses to rent to a black couple. The black couple calling that landlord a name is not necessarily racist.

Do you understand now?

I'm betting that you're a white pride troll from Stormfront and no explanation of racism will get you to see the ignorance of your ways.

Prejudice is a basic element in racism.
Definition of RACISM

Read this and click on 'prejudice' to get a definition of prejudice.

"... racism refers specifically to the systematic denigration, oppression and exploitation of Black people..."
What?! I have seen a few definitions of racism but not one mentions anything like what you said. In fact, specific races are neither included nor excluded in the definition.

It's the liberal regressive definition. These people are a bunch of tards let loose.

It's the liberal regressive definition. These people are a bunch of tards let loose.
Great argument man! :cuckoo:

Great argument man! :cuckoo:

Where did you get that that was an argument?

It was just facts... two of them.

Definition of RACISM

Racism is always racism. All racist exhibit prejudice.

Prejudice it is not always racist.

How come racists only think minorities are racists?

Definition of RACISM

Racism is always racism. All racist exhibit prejudice.

Prejudice it is not always racist.
Understood. Thanks

Forum List

Back