How come minorities are never thought of as being racist but white people are?

The liberal/progressive ideology ended slavery as well as the civil rights act and all other social justice efforts in this country... It's why the ideology is call progressive, it institutes change

BULLSHIT

Not all changes are progressive - most of the legislation adopted by "progressives" is regressive"

1= Federal Reserve Act
2- Federal graduated "income" tax
3- the massive regulatory state
4- the civil rights act
5- why is the abolition of slavery a "progressive intervention?

Fist off I said "social justice" efforts. Liberal fiscal policy is the opposite as it grows government and increases regulations.

Conservative/traditional ideology is just that, keep the status quo for social policy and keep government out of it. Human rights efforts whether it be for blacks, women, or LGBT were and are instigated by progressives that fight for change towards a more socially just system. Not sure why you debate about that

Is there a Constitutional (1787) proviso which enslaves minorities , women, and LGBT?

The problem is NOT the Constitution or additional stautes , ie , civil, rights act, the problem is racist intolerant "justices".

.By the way the worse intolerant corrupt "justice" was Thurgood Marshall, go fig.
The constitution actually provides equal rights to all. When this right is denied to certain groups by discrimination then these people are being denied their constitutional rights. As a result laws and regulations are passed to help balance the scales and restore their rights. If you truly feel that the civil rights act and allowing blacks the right to vote was regressive then you may just be smoking crack

No, you ignorant fool . You are the one on drugs

Justice Marshall Opposes Hearing Drug Dealer and Incest Appeals

What do you think this article proves?

Well, when minorities start having white slaves - we'll talk about your point.

There are millions of slaves in the world held by Non-White people, you sad hack. And you ignore that because your agenda is just to spew Racist at White People.

About Slavery « Free the Slaves
Verifiable statistics for more than a few local police depts can leave you fairly certain that those "shenanigans" as you call them, are real.

The shenanigans of black people committing way more crime?

Screen-Shot-2014-11-25-at-12.30.37-PM.jpg

Fair enough. But when you compare local police shooting unarmed people, minority's are always taking it in the ass everytime. Statistically speaking that is.

Perhaps if they stopped committing outrageous amount of crimes, they could stop taking it in the ass.

You must be white.

Are you saying only white people can be aware of the facts?

That is a very, very racist thing to say.

Yet another baseless assumption on your part!

"But what is racism? The claim that Black and White people can both be racist is simply, factually wrong. When Black people express their prejudices, such as the case of the idiot who works at the department of arts and culture in Gauteng, this is not racism. It is just that, prejudice. White people have prejudices, as do misogynist men, religious groups, xenophobes, etc. But racism refers specifically to the systematic denigration, oppression and exploitation of Black people, originally in the colonial encounter that resulted in their permanent relegation to second-class status."

Only whites can be racist - OPINION | Politicsweb

This is the regressive lib ideology for you....

"But what is racism? The claim that Black and White people can both be racist is simply, factually wrong. When Black people express their prejudices, such as the case of the idiot who works at the department of arts and culture in Gauteng, this is not racism. It is just that, prejudice. White people have prejudices, as do misogynist men, religious groups, xenophobes, etc. But racism refers specifically to the systematic denigration, oppression and exploitation of Black people, originally in the colonial encounter that resulted in their permanent relegation to second-class status."

Only whites can be racist - OPINION | Politicsweb

This is the regressive lib ideology for you....
It's just a play on words and definitions.

So the scorecard is:

1.Yes, minorities can be racist

2.Yes, you have established there are some people, majority of which are on the left, claims minorities can't be racist.

Both points established and proving by OP and supporters.

Now you have to correct the title of this thread. Since it is apparent that you plus others do think minorities can be racist before the writing of this.

Good debate. All points that minorities can be racist have been established despite the fact some claim they can't be(which was shown to be false) and others claims no one is saying they are not(demonstrated there are such people and hence the 2nd claim is wrong).

I'm wondering why it is if you picture someone who is racist you are pretty likely to think of someone who is white? We have been so conditioned to think that only white people can be racist. I know there are a lot of minorities who are racist. It is obvious sometimes and other times it isn't but I know it exist so why don't we ever think that non-whites can be racist?

When your local police dept guns down unarmed minority's just for target practice, and you're ok with it, that makes you a racist.

I call shenanigans. Please link to a credible source with a video of a police department shooting unarmed minorities for target practice - in the United States.

Verifiable statistics for more than a few local police depts can leave you fairly certain that those "shenanigans" as you call them, are real.

Then post credible links to them. If police departments have programs in which they use minorities for target practice, I'd certainly appreciate knowing which ones.

There are millions of slaves in the world held by Non-White people, you sad hack. And you ignore that because your agenda is just to spew Racist at White People.

I'm wondering why it is if you picture someone who is racist you are pretty likely to think of someone who is white? We have been so conditioned to think that only white people can be racist. I know there are a lot of minorities who are racist. It is obvious sometimes and other times it isn't but I know it exist so why don't we ever think that non-whites can be racist?

When your local police dept guns down unarmed minority's just for target practice, and you're ok with it, that makes you a racist.

I call shenanigans. Please link to a credible source with a video of a police department shooting unarmed minorities for target practice - in the United States.

Fair enough. But when you compare local police shooting unarmed people, minority's are always taking it in the ass everytime. Statistically speaking that is. Some might even call it target practice.

So, you really have no proof and are just "calling it" target practice.

Fair enough. But when you compare local police shooting unarmed people, minority's are always taking it in the ass everytime. Statistically speaking that is.

Perhaps if they stopped committing outrageous amount of crimes, they could stop taking it in the ass.

You must be white.

You must be a racist.

Then post credible links to them. If police departments have programs in which they use minorities for target practice, I'd certainly appreciate knowing which ones.
That is unlikely in this nation!

Time someone found out about it, it would make front page news. Media would not shut up about it.

We all would know who and where!!

BULLSHIT

Not all changes are progressive - most of the legislation adopted by "progressives" is regressive"

1= Federal Reserve Act
2- Federal graduated "income" tax
3- the massive regulatory state
4- the civil rights act
5- why is the abolition of slavery a "progressive intervention?

Fist off I said "social justice" efforts. Liberal fiscal policy is the opposite as it grows government and increases regulations.

Conservative/traditional ideology is just that, keep the status quo for social policy and keep government out of it. Human rights efforts whether it be for blacks, women, or LGBT were and are instigated by progressives that fight for change towards a more socially just system. Not sure why you debate about that

Is there a Constitutional (1787) proviso which enslaves minorities , women, and LGBT?

The problem is NOT the Constitution or additional stautes , ie , civil, rights act, the problem is racist intolerant "justices".

.By the way the worse intolerant corrupt "justice" was Thurgood Marshall, go fig.
The constitution actually provides equal rights to all. When this right is denied to certain groups by discrimination then these people are being denied their constitutional rights. As a result laws and regulations are passed to help balance the scales and restore their rights. If you truly feel that the civil rights act and allowing blacks the right to vote was regressive then you may just be smoking crack

That you are an ignorant fuck and the "justices" take advantage of that fact.

So you find examples of judges who aren't properly doing their job and that is credits my interpretation of the constitution and proves that I'm a fool? Did I get that right?

Wanna try again at making an intelligent arguement? Or you wanna gonna keep calling me stupid with noththing to back it up

So you find examples of judges who aren't properly doing their job and that is credits my interpretation of the constitution and proves that I'm a fool? Did I get that right?

Wanna try again at making an intelligent arguement? Or you wanna gonna keep calling me stupid with noththing to back it up

There is NOTHING wrong with Constitution (1787) NOTHING. The problem is the miserable pieces of shit pretending to be "justices" .

And the fact that the populace is NARCOTIZED so they have no way of knowing that they are getting fucked.

Exhibit A is Comrade Jake Starkiev, the mother of all fucktards.

There is NOTHING wrong with Constitution (1787) NOTHING. The problem is the miserable pieces of shit pretending to be "justices" .

And the fact that the populace is NARCOTIZED so they have no way of knowing that they are getting fucked.

Exhibit A is Comrade Jake Starkiev, the mother of all fucktards.

Oh, your still on that?? Clayton debunked that argument pages ago.

The irony is that LBJ was an abject racist and was more concerned with locking up the black vote than anything else. One of LBJ's favorite words was "******".
LBJ might have been a racist but I don't think he had any motive for locking up the black vote since he never ran for president. Remember he took over after Kennedy was shot and when that term was up he announced that he wouldn't be running forA 2ND term.

The irony is that LBJ was an abject racist and was more concerned with locking up the black vote than anything else. One of LBJ's favorite words was "******".
LBJ might have been a racist but I don't think he had any motive for locking up the black vote since he never ran for president. Remember he took over after Kennedy was shot and when that term was up he announced that he wouldn't be running forA 2ND term.
I think your forgetting about a 4 year chunk where he ran for prez and beat Goldwater. He was then responsible for leading the legislation to enable blacks the right to vote.

Easy, political correctness...
White middle aged males who are conservative, you guys are an endangered species... Lol

Forum List

Back