How come minorities are never thought of as being racist but white people are?

I'm wondering why it is if you picture someone who is racist you are pretty likely to think of someone who is white? We have been so conditioned to think that only white people can be racist. I know there are a lot of minorities who are racist. It is obvious sometimes and other times it isn't but I know it exist so why don't we ever think that non-whites can be racist?
Does that make it okay for white people to be racist? It's not our genes, it's our cultures that rub us the wrong way. In our country (which is the only one I really care about at the moment) whites decided that blacks were subhuman and needed to be kept well away from white society. If some non-whites have decided over time that that deserves a big "fuck you," it is still whites' responsibility for starting it. It will take both sides to end it, though. BOTH sides. Pointing out that non-whites can be racist, too, does not get you off the hook.

Apparently you lack any real education honey. Blacks enslaved blacks before this nation ever existed. Blacks SUPPLIED Blacks to white slavers. Sorry I had to ruin your fantasy, but I simply cannot abide rank stupidity.
Hey, grizz. Did you fail to note I said "In our country (which is the only one I really care about at the moment)..." I'm fully aware that white Europeans did not invent slavery. Keep it on track, please. I believe we are talking about racism in America.

Well, when minorities start having white slaves - we'll talk about your point.

The white people ENDED slavery. You should be grateful if something.
No, liberals ended it in this country. It's still going on in other countries.
The problem with dropping out. You miss so much.

Can you find the writings where some politician wanted to end slavery that said someting like 'as a liberal'? I would like to see the historical evidence that this is true.
The liberal/progressive ideology ended slavery as well as the civil rights act and all other social justice efforts in this country... It's why the ideology is call progressive, it institutes change

BULLSHIT

Not all changes are progressive - most of the legislation adopted by "progressives" is regressive"

1= Federal Reserve Act
2- Federal graduated "income" tax
3- the massive regulatory state
4- the civil rights act
5- why is the abolition of slavery a "progressive intervention?

Fist off I said "social justice" efforts. Liberal fiscal policy is the opposite as it grows government and increases regulations.

Conservative/traditional ideology is just that, keep the status quo for social policy and keep government out of it. Human rights efforts whether it be for blacks, women, or LGBT were and are instigated by progressives that fight for change towards a more socially just system. Not sure why you debate about that

I'm wondering why it is if you picture someone who is racist you are pretty likely to think of someone who is white? We have been so conditioned to think that only white people can be racist. I know there are a lot of minorities who are racist. It is obvious sometimes and other times it isn't but I know it exist so why don't we ever think that non-whites can be racist?
Does that make it okay for white people to be racist? It's not our genes, it's our cultures that rub us the wrong way. In our country (which is the only one I really care about at the moment) whites decided that blacks were subhuman and needed to be kept well away from white society. If some non-whites have decided over time that that deserves a big "fuck you," it is still whites' responsibility for starting it. It will take both sides to end it, though. BOTH sides. Pointing out that non-whites can be racist, too, does not get you off the hook.

Apparently you lack any real education honey. Blacks enslaved blacks before this nation ever existed. Blacks SUPPLIED Blacks to white slavers. Sorry I had to ruin your fantasy, but I simply cannot abide rank stupidity.
Old Lady knows the history of slavery. She's talking about slavery in America.

Hey, grizz. Did you fail to note I said "In our country (which is the only one I really care about at the moment)..." I'm fully aware that white Europeans did not invent slavery. Keep it on track, please. I believe we are talking about racism in America.

"Does that make it okay for white people to be racist?"

You added a qualifier after the fact and went on to rant abut how bad white people are. You (I will bet the farm are a Liberal) and are simply overcome with "White Guilt".

Can you find the writings where some politician wanted to end slavery that said someting like 'as a liberal'? I would like to see the historical evidence that this is true.
The liberal/progressive ideology ended slavery as well as the civil rights act and all other social justice efforts in this country... It's why the ideology is call progressive, it institutes change

BULLSHIT

Not all changes are progressive - most of the legislation adopted by "progressives" is regressive"

1= Federal Reserve Act
4- the civil rights act

It was republicans who ended slavery, not democrats.

Their ideology is entirely regressive, based on only coercion and power. Might makes right...

main-qimg-3981017c87a4776902fca062a7d67c54

They founded the KKK too. And these regressives haven't changed their way.
R and D back then was completely different than R and Ds today. It's not an accurate comparison. Better to uses liberal/progressive vs. conservative/traditional

Well, when minorities start having white slaves - we'll talk about your point.

The White people who ended slavery certainly weren't any White people like you or the wannabe Caw-Cajun scoundrel known as Protectionist.
This white people ended slavery is funny... Like no blacks fought and died in The civil war. I guess was before those lives mattered huh?

Last edited:
The irony is that LBJ was an abject racist and was more concerned with locking up the black vote than anything else. One of LBJ's favorite words was "******".

BULLSHIT

1= Federal Reserve Act
4- the civil rights act

Their ideology is entirely regressive, based on only coercion and power. Might makes right...

R and D back then was completely different than R and Ds today. It's not an accurate comparison. Better to uses liberal/progressive vs. conservative/traditional

Yeah, but apparently the term liberal, back then was the same as it is now.

You can't make this stuff up. How do these people manage to get out of bed?

Let's be clear, the modern day REGRESSIVEs (liberals) had nothing to do with it. And had they been alive they would have opposed it "but... who would pick the cotton for us to freeload?"

When your local police dept guns down unarmed minority's just for target practice, and you're ok with it, that makes you a racist.

BULLSHIT

1= Federal Reserve Act
4- the civil rights act

Let's be clear, the modern day REGRESSIVEs (liberals) had nothing to do with it. And had they been alive they would have opposed it "but... who would pick the cotton for us to freeload?"
Illegal immigrants. Duh

BULLSHIT

1= Federal Reserve Act
4- the civil rights act

Fist off I said "social justice" efforts. Liberal fiscal policy is the opposite as it grows government and increases regulations.

Conservative/traditional ideology is just that, keep the status quo for social policy and keep government out of it. Human rights efforts whether it be for blacks, women, or LGBT were and are instigated by progressives that fight for change towards a more socially just system. Not sure why you debate about that

Is there a Constitutional (1787) proviso which enslaves minorities , women, and LGBT?

The problem is NOT the Constitution or additional stautes , ie , civil, rights act, the problem is racist intolerant "justices".

.By the way the worse intolerant corrupt "justice" was Thurgood Marshall, go fig.

"Does that make it okay for white people to be racist?"

You added a qualifier after the fact and went on to rant abut how bad white people are. You (I will bet the farm are a Liberal) and are simply overcome with "White Guilt".
I'm waiting for an answer to my question.

The irony is that LBJ was an abject racist and was more concerned with locking up the black vote than anything else. One of LBJ's favorite words was "******".
Like our mamas always said, there's always a silver lining.

BULLSHIT

1= Federal Reserve Act
4- the civil rights act

Is there a Constitutional (1787) proviso which enslaves minorities , women, and LGBT?

The problem is NOT the Constitution or additional stautes , ie , civil, rights act, the problem is racist intolerant "justices".

.By the way the worse intolerant corrupt "justice" was Thurgood Marshall, go fig.
The constitution actually provides equal rights to all. When this right is denied to certain groups by discrimination then these people are being denied their constitutional rights. As a result laws and regulations are passed to help balance the scales and restore their rights. If you truly feel that the civil rights act and allowing blacks the right to vote was regressive then you may just be smoking crack

"How come minorities are never thought of as being racist but white people are?"

This is another one of your ridiculous lies and straw man fallacies.

No one has ever maintained that minorities are ‘not racist,’ nor has anyone maintained that racism is the purview of whites only.

BULLSHIT

1= Federal Reserve Act
4- the civil rights act

Illegal immigrants. Duh

What about them?

Are you saying that someone entering the country illegally is a slave? That would be some more truly retard grade garbage from you.

"How come minorities are never thought of as being racist but white people are?"

This is another one of your ridiculous lies and straw man fallacies.

No one has ever maintained that minorities are ‘not racist,’ nor has anyone maintained that racism is the purview of whites only.

No one?

Pretty much every regressive such as yourself seems to maintain only whites can be racists. Because they (you) are very, very racist.

BULLSHIT

1= Federal Reserve Act
4- the civil rights act

The constitution actually provides equal rights to all. When this right is denied to certain groups by discrimination then these people are being denied their constitutional rights. As a result laws and regulations are passed to help balance the scales and restore their rights. If you truly feel that the civil rights act and allowing blacks the right to vote was regressive then you may just be smoking crack

So, if the supreme law of the land is ignored by the scumbags what makes you think that they will honored the new laws?

Did you forget that the motherfuckers made themselves IMMUNE from lawsuits in the 1960's? WE THE PEOPLE can not sue them.

But Congress can still impeach and try. So guess which entity's powers are now UNlimited.

Forum List

Back